Thread: "I hope he's dead" - Bengal Fan comment on AB on the ground

Senior Member Array title="ETL has a reputation beyond repute"> ETL's Avatar

"I hope he's dead" - Bengal Fan comment on AB on the ground

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=14541309

Ed Werder tweets:
    "A #Bengals player tells me 55/24 behavior unchecked all year, he knew they would lose close game b/c guys blow it emotionally/situationally"

Stephen A Smith tweeted:
    "Burfict should be ejected immediately, and suspended. And if Bengals lose this game b/c of that hit, it's JUSTICE! No excuse!"

Cincy fans were throwing debris at Ben being carted off the field and throwing stuff anywhere - it didn't matter if it hit their own fans. This city does not deserve to have a football team. They don't know how to handle the responsibility. I would move the Bengals to LA. At least in LA with the heavy Asian-Indian population in the southern California area, the mascot name would make sense.

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Re: "I hope he's dead" - Bengal Fan comment on AB on the ground

This is why Bengals fans can't have nice things. Is it crystal clear now what it's like to live in Cincinnati?

Thanks Stillers4me for adding that vid

“We were so close to giving this city what they deserved — to do it against a team like Pittsburgh —and for it not to happen just sucks,” quarterback A. J. McCarron said.

Actually, I think the city got EXACTLY what they deserved.

- - - Updated - - -

Pete Prisco (the horsefucker) tweets:

"There are players in Bengals locker room sick of crap by undisciplined players. There is a divide"

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ETL View Post
    “We were so close to giving this city what they deserved — to do it against a team like Pittsburgh —and for it not to happen just sucks,” quarterback A. J. McCarron said.

Actually, I think the city got EXACTLY what they deserved.
    Absolutely!

- - - Updated - - -

Pete Prisco (the horsefucker) tweets:

"There are players in Bengals locker room sick of crap by undisciplined players. There is a divide"
    And there should be. Any real football player with an ounce of dignity and morality would be outraged by that crap.
    I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play!- Jack Lambert

This cracked me up. This is what Bengals fans can cheer about:

A post by a Bengals fan

"I hope every Steeler player and coach suffers career ending dehabilitations against Denver.
    Want them all to live normal lives, earn a normal income and grow to be old, fat, happy men. But I want them out of the game of football."

This is why Cincy is a loser town. They are always a victim. And they draw their happiness not with their own teams success but on the misery of others.

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

A post by a Bengals fan

"I hope every Steeler player and coach suffers career ending dehabilitations against Denver.
    Want them all to live normal lives, earn a normal income and grow to be old, fat, happy men. But I want them out of the game of football."

This is why Cincy is a loser town. They are always a victim. And they draw their happiness not with their own teams success but on the misery of others.
    Dehabilitations? LMAO!
    I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play!- Jack Lambert

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

career ending dehabilitations
    Ladies and gentlemen, How about a round of applause for Cincinnati Public Schools!
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Who cares...it's an irrelevant trashy Bengals fan...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler