Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738
Results 1,111 to 1,134 of 1134

Thread: 2015 - PLAYOFFS - WILD CARD ROUND - @ Cincinnati Bengals

Senior Member Array title="pepsyman1 has much to be proud of"> pepsyman1's Avatar

Re: 2015 - PLAYOFFS - WILD CARD ROUND - @ Cincinnati Bengals

The annoying thing was they were imploding like this just before Ben got hurt. All they had to do is keep it simple and this would have been done long ago

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra Tank View Post
    Burdict should be missing some games to start next season. Total douche bag.

Love seeing the other POS Jones crying.
    Guy should be banned from the league. How many times can you be caught for trying to injure other players?

Senior Member Array title="lipps83 has a reputation beyond repute"> lipps83's Avatar

Burdict should be missing some games to start next season. Total douche bag.

Love seeing the other POS Jones crying.
    He needs to be out for life. League keeps preaching player safety, but how serious can they be when they allow a headhunter like him to stick around?

sleezy pickle doodle Array title="touchdownward is a glorious beacon of light"> touchdownward's Avatar

I think with the reds being in total rebuild and the bungles with their playoff win drought, the fan base has finally lost their minds. No excuses though, they seem like sheep following the classlessness of Burfict.
    BLAH!!!Forever loving and missing you Gal.

Senior Member Array title="Steelerschik is just really nice">

It gives me solace to see their fans and players cry like the bunch of pussies they are. FUCKING CRIMINALS. I cannot for the life of me understand how they are getting away with the shit they pull. Please someone explain this to me.

Original Member Array title="steelerdude15 has a brilliant future"> steelerdude15's Avatar

The fans were awful too.

Senior Member Array title="pepsyman1 has much to be proud of"> pepsyman1's Avatar

If I was the owner of the Bengals, Marvin Lewis would be out on his ass. Team totally out of his control. I think Tomlin is soft on discipline, Lewis makes him look like Attila the Hun

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

Boomer and Cowher saying the same thing.

Super Moderator and Lone hawks fan Array title="Devilsdancefloor has a reputation beyond repute"> Devilsdancefloor's Avatar

im dancing oooooooohhhh im dancingggggggggggggggggg

For those i love i will sacrifice.

Si ventus non est, remiga

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Boomer keeping it real!! Embarrassed for the Bengals organization and what they did tonight. Also called for Lewis' job if he can't figure out how to control his players.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steelerschik View Post
    It gives me solace to see their fans and players cry like the bunch of pussies they are. FUCKING CRIMINALS. I cannot for the life of me understand how they are getting away with the shit they pull. Please someone explain this to me.
    Same damn fans throwing beer cans and bottles on Ben as he's carted off, fuck em

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Merry Christmas

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Deion Sanders on NFL Network ... just a moron.

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

I'd have a bit of respect if Marvin cut Burfit at his post game conference

Merry Christmas

Senior Member Array title="Edman has a reputation beyond repute">

I wish nothing but pain and misery for the Bungles and their fans. They deserve it.

Suck that L. You fucking losers. 8-0 and nothing.

0-7. Eat it. Eat it hard.

We may be too beat up to carry much into Denver, but at least the Bengal asses are out

Merry Christmas

Senior Member Array title="SteelMayhem72 has much to be proud of"> SteelMayhem72's Avatar

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...stay classy cincy...guess what I bet burfict gets suspended first 6 games of next year!!!

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pepsyman1 View Post
    If I was the owner of the Bengals, Marvin Lewis would be out on his ass. Team totally out of his control. I think Tomlin is soft on discipline, Lewis makes him look like Attila the Hun
    QFT!!

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

I'm hoping it's windy and cold next week in Denver so rag arm Manning can't throw over 10 yards!

Senior Member Array title="SteelMayhem72 has much to be proud of"> SteelMayhem72's Avatar

Tomlin looked like hes been crying

I think its only fitting that cincy lose in the fashion they did!!!

Deion Sanders on NFL Network ... just a moron.
    He really is...he's terrible.

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

That's as rock bottom of a loss in pro sports as I have seen in over 40 years of watching television. I have seen blowout losses by bad teams, but this was self-inflicted handing a playoff win to another team. I don't know how the Bengals recover without making major changes. A loss like this affects the cohesiveness of the unit. Even some of the Bengals OL were suspect of a close game because of the poor sportsmanship by loose cannons.

If the Bengals do not make personnel changes you can expect more of the same, competitive but not able to win at the next level.
    All Defense!

Original Member Array title="steelerdude15 has a brilliant future"> steelerdude15's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ALLD View Post
    That's as rock bottom of a loss in pro sports as I have seen in over 40 years of watching television. I have seen blowout losses by bad teams, but this was self-inflicted handing a playoff win to another team. I don't know how the Bengals recover without making major changes. A loss like this affects the cohesiveness of the unit. Even some of the Bengals OL were suspect of a close game because of the poor sportsmanship by loose cannons.

If the Bengals do not make personnel changes you can expect more of the same, competitive but not able to win at the next level.
    That organization has to be so embarrassed on how the players and fans acted. It just makes the fans and players look that much worse.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerdude15 View Post
    That organization has to be so embarrassed on how the players and fans acted. It just makes the fans and players look that much worse.
    Are they really though?!?