Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: 2015 - Game 15 - @Baltimore Ravens - December 27 - 1:00pm - CBS

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: 2015 - Game 15 - @Baltimore Ravens - December 27 - 1:00pm - CBS

Great now we will beat Cleveland (barely) watch the Jets beat the hapless Bills, finish 10-6 and miss the playoffs to vastly inferior overrated pretenders like the Jets, Redskins, and Texans and get saddled with the 20th pick, the worst possible pick imaginable, then we will watch on draft day as all the top CB prospects go off the board and draft another linebacker or another position like OL or TE and wait until the 3rd or 4th round to draft a nobody. Lather, rinse, repeat. Then fastforward to 2016 where we finish 8-8 and miss the playoffs by one game thanks to losses to scabs like the Dolphins.

Senior Member Array title="SteelMayhem72 has much to be proud of"> SteelMayhem72's Avatar

Kind of suspicious that the pats won the toss and elected to kick

- - - Updated - - -

im pulling for KC in the playoffs

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

The Patriots don't care about the Steelers that much...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="SteelMayhem72 has much to be proud of"> SteelMayhem72's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    The Patriots don't care about the Steelers that much...lol.
    Wouldnt put anything past bellicheat

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Looks like I will not be watching the NFL playoffs this year, not with the Steelers out. Who is with me?

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

49 passing yards in the first half against the Ravens...someone needs to explain that...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    Looks like I will not be watching the NFL playoffs this year, not with the Steelers out. Who is with me?
    I already don't watch non-Steelers games as a matter of course. NFL football under Goodell's stewardship has become a shitty and unwatchable product.

I'll watch the Steelers (hopefully) beat the Browns next week and hope Buffalo can pull it out against the Jets. And when it more than likely doesn't happen, I'm done for the season.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    I already don't watch non-Steelers games as a matter of course. NFL football under Goodell's stewardship has become a shitty and unwatchable product.

I'll watch the Steelers (hopefully) beat the Browns next week and hope Buffalo can pull it out against the Jets. And when it more than likely doesn't happen, I'm done for the season.
    I don't intentionally watch other games but when I have to work on some weekends, people at work have the games on, even the dumb fake fans. The real fans have Red Zone.