Thread: My Pittsburgh Room.. (Please share yours)

Married and happy Array title="BPS3akaWirels3 has a spectacular aura about"> BPS3akaWirels3's Avatar

My Pittsburgh Room.. (Please share yours)

Sorry for the redneck, dude talk...

Nothing better then a Black & Gold Wedding 09/24/11

My 2 cents worth Array title="Burghfan58 is an unknown quantity at this point"> Burghfan58's Avatar

Nice collection. You need to kick the lighting up a notch. Also where's the 50 inch LED for gametime?
    Addicted to Steeler football 24/7 365

Married and happy Array title="BPS3akaWirels3 has a spectacular aura about"> BPS3akaWirels3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Burghfan58 View Post
    Nice collection. You need to kick the lighting up a notch. Also where's the 50 inch LED for gametime?
    I only have one light in the room.. Actually it's a small room so the 27" looks huge in there... It's across from the bed.. The big TV is downstairs..

Formerly Big7BenHOF Array title="ChosenOne is an unknown quantity at this point">

Cool collection man! I'll take a video of mine and post it up sometime later.
    "Steeler football is 60 minutes. It's never going to be pretty. Throw style points out the window, but these guys will fight to the end." - Mike Tomlin

Quote Originally Posted by ChosenOne View Post
    Cool collection man! I'll take a video of mine and post it up sometime later.
    Please do.. In the old GAY forum it was only pics but since the COOL ASS Mods here made this better to be and do things why not spice it up with home made videos.. Plus I'm testing out the new camcorder..

Shenaniguy Array title="kmsteelerwr15 is on a distinguished road"> kmsteelerwr15's Avatar

That's one awesome collection you got there.

Quote Originally Posted by kmsteelerwr15 View Post
    That's one awesome collection you got there.
    Thanks.. I'm trying to load up before we have kids... No money to spare after that..

My 2 cents worth Array title="Burghfan58 is an unknown quantity at this point"> Burghfan58's Avatar

I don't want to get off topic but I'm wondering how do you access Pens games other than the few that are on Versus? I've been watching on line which is pretty lousy after watching hi def.
    Addicted to Steeler football 24/7 365

DirecTV my friend and get the Sports Pack.. That will give you FSNP

Senior Member Array title="Carolina Steelers has a spectacular aura about"> Carolina Steelers's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1

Very nice room im going to video tape my room 2morrow or thursday and post. How do I post it though do i got to put it on youtube then link it here or just put it on here thanks

Senior Member Array title="TatarMongol is an unknown quantity at this point"> TatarMongol's Avatar

Nice, but were U kinda talking 2 your son/daughter? LOL. The way U were going through everything with that voice made me smile.

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina Steelers View Post
    Very nice room im going to video tape my room 2morrow or thursday and post. How do I post it though do i got to put it on youtube then link it here or just put it on here thanks
    Yea.. I have a Youtube account and upload to my videos and copied and pasted the link in insert videos

Quote Originally Posted by TatarMongol View Post
    Nice, but were U kinda talking 2 your son/daughter? LOL. The way U were going through everything with that voice made me smile.
    Just me, myself and I... That's just me.. I love stage humor... I was voted class clown my Senior Year of HS..

Formerly Big7BenHOF Array title="ChosenOne is an unknown quantity at this point">

"Steeler football is 60 minutes. It's never going to be pretty. Throw style points out the window, but these guys will fight to the end." - Mike Tomlin

The Virginia Hillbilly Array title="Galax Steeler is a splendid one to behold"> Galax Steeler's Avatar

Nice room and thanks for sharing I wish I had and extra room to do something like that.

Quest For 7 Array title="steelpride12 is a splendid one to behold"> steelpride12's Avatar

The Wall Behind my TV.

My door and Pillows on my bed.

Behind my bed and my bed covers.

The best one, this was taken from my friend who used to work at Mcdonalds, it was one of their adds in there store for the McChicken!
    Missing you every day, thinking about the memories every moment, loving you every second Mom ♥ R.I.P. 1951-2011

"When you go out on the field and you're intense for 60 minutes, some guys don't want to do it. When I line up across from him, he has to do one of two things, he has to raise his level of play, or he's going to get his *** kicked all day"

- Greg Lloyd

The Princess' Daddy! Array title="stlrtruck will become famous soon enough"> stlrtruck's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1

I don't have my room yet. I've got to wait for the oldest to move out permanently to get mine started, then after the second oldest moves out permanently, I'll expand from one room to two.

60 MINS, 53 MEN, 1 NATION
    STEELERS NATION

Senior Member Array title="43Hitman has a reputation beyond repute">
    3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion!

Some really cool rooms. Thanks for sharing guys!

Quote Originally Posted by steelpride12 View Post
    The Wall Behind my TV.

My door and Pillows on my bed.

Behind my bed and my bed covers.

The best one, this was taken from my friend who used to work at Mcdonalds, it was one of their adds in there store for the McChicken!
    I'm a little disappointed being your in Da Burgh.. Your house should be painted Black and Gold...

Quest For 7 Array title="steelpride12 is a splendid one to behold"> steelpride12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BucsPensStillerakawirels3 View Post
    I'm a little disappointed being your in Da Burgh.. Your house should be painted Black and Gold...
    Well kinda hard to do so when Im in college and live with my parents...
    Missing you every day, thinking about the memories every moment, loving you every second Mom ♥ R.I.P. 1951-2011

"When you go out on the field and you're intense for 60 minutes, some guys don't want to do it. When I line up across from him, he has to do one of two things, he has to raise his level of play, or he's going to get his *** kicked all day"

- Greg Lloyd

Reigning Black & Gold Array title="venom has a reputation beyond repute"> venom's Avatar

Great job on the room !!!

Quote Originally Posted by steelpride12 View Post
    Well kinda hard to do so when Im in college and live with my parents...
    Couple cans of paint and do you really think they will notice??

Quote Originally Posted by BucsPensStillerakawirels3 View Post
    Couple cans of paint and do you really think they will notice??
    Haha naaa Ill take a gray room for now. Maybe in my man cave in my own house someday!

- Greg Lloyd