Thread: Um...Sex and the City TWO?

Klaatu barada nikto Array title="suitanim has a brilliant future"> suitanim's Avatar

Um...Sex and the City TWO?

Why? Four selfish, nihilistic, decadent complainy rich whores bitching and moaning about things that don't really matter. Did we need a SEQUEL?

It's currently sporting a 16% at Rotten Tomatoes...if anyone is familiar with the site, that's pretty awful. Here's a snippet of a review...

A 2½ hour test of patience featuring four embarrassingly-entitled Ugly Americans agonizing over trivia and assorted soap opera drama that is, quite frankly, so patently superficial, you almost wish they'd be cursed with some real problems.

However, it's enjoying a decent run at the box office. That says an awful lot about the intellectual state of this country right now....

??? Array title="Mattsme is an unknown quantity at this point"> Mattsme's Avatar

I blame Obama. Or Bush.

(Just thought I'd make this thread relevant to the soapbox.)

Klaatu barada nikto Array title="suitanim has a brilliant future"> suitanim's Avatar

Ugly Americans traipsing about a foreign country promoting stereotypes whilst being no more than thin caricatures themselves isn't political enough already?

??? Array title="Mattsme is an unknown quantity at this point"> Mattsme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by suitanim View Post
    Ugly Americans traipsing about a foreign country promoting stereotypes whilst being no more than thin caricatures themselves isn't political enough already?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattsme View Post
    I blame Obama. Or Bush.

(Just thought I'd make this thread more relevant to the soapbox.)
    There, that's better.

Qui dall'inizio Array title="Vincent is on a distinguished road"> Vincent's Avatar

Eat a damn cheeseburger already. You look ridiculous.

WTF is wrong with people?

MST Junkie Array title="SteelCityMom is on a distinguished road">

I couldn't stand the series, so I never saw the first movie. Don't care about the second one. If middle aged women with Vicoden addictions want to pay money to see the second one that's not my problem.

AKA Bullet Tooth Tony Array title="tony hipchest will become famous soon enough">

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
    WTF is wrong with people?
    get in where you fit in...

hiphipbeyonce.jpg
    Last edited by tony hipchest; 06-02-2010 at 12:28 AM.

Bleedin' the B&G Array title="Steelman has much to be proud of"> Steelman's Avatar

"...Manhattan douchbags on parade..."

Only one word for that pic of SJP.

"Yick!"