Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: California shootings

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Re: California shootings

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    There's an entire generation of snowflakes that's been raised on this naive Kumbaya bullshit, who don't understand that the world is actually a real place, with very real dangers, such as people who REALLY DO want to kill you.

It's all theoretical to them. Racism is just a series of Facebook posts about the latest black guy to get shot by the police. Terrorism is an imaginary thing you see on TV. Guns are irrelevant, because really, please - who'd ever want to own something as crude and primitive as a gun? That's only for Bruce Willis, and REALLY - zomfg, Bruce Willis? That's just a bad haloween costume, lmao. It's all a fucking joke to them. It's not real. 112 dead. 931 shares. Ashlee Anderson, Aiden Smith, and 73 other people like this. Congrat-u-fucking-lations.

So of course their answers are stupid, theoretical, works-on-paper bullshit as well. They don't know anything else. They don't. And when the world punches them in the mouth, their entire plan goes to shit. Yes, even Mike fucking Tyson, who is dumb as a bag of hammers, understands this better than they do. If it was just us looking at someone else, it'd be sad, but somehow these idiots have basically been given carte blanche to dictate public policy and decide the narrative of every event that actually does affect the rest of us sane people. I don't like Donald Trump as an individual, but I really get his appeal - it's for people who are just sick of all the bullshit, and that's the best we've got. The fact that he can STILL be leading the polls, after so many things that would ordinarily get someone banned from politics for life, just goes to show how deep of a problem this is.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

Funny how the media and the POSOTUS talk about more gun control as the answer but neglect to mention the fact that CA has some of the if not the most strict gun laws/control in the US.
    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG ¤-

Senior Member Array title="TD's & Beer has a brilliant future"> TD's & Beer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    There's an entire generation of snowflakes that's been raised on this naive Kumbaya bullshit, who don't understand that the world is actually a real place, with very real dangers, such as people who REALLY DO want to kill you.

It's all theoretical to them. Racism is just a series of Facebook posts about the latest black guy to get shot by the police. Terrorism is an imaginary thing you see on TV. Guns are irrelevant, because really, please - who'd ever want to own something as crude and primitive as a gun? That's only for Bruce Willis, and REALLY - zomfg, Bruce Willis? That's just a bad Halloween costume, lmao. It's all a fucking joke to them. It's not real. 112 dead. 931 shares. Ashlee Anderson, Aiden Smith, and 73 other people like this. Congrat-u-fucking-lations.
    I totally agree

They live in sheltered little worlds their mommies and daddies paid for, spoiled and lazy, handed everything they ever want. They live at home in their twentys because it's easier, climate controlled lives that exist only in their phone connected worlds. I bet 90% of them have never taken a shit in the woods.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

It came out this morning that official policy is that immigration agents are not allowed to check the social media posts of people applying to get into the country, because of "civil liberties concerns" and "bad public relations."

https://gma.yahoo.com/secret-us-poli...opstories.html

... and there it is. 14 people are DEAD because of political correctness, and the official policy is more of the same. Like it or you're all racists.

The real ass-kicker here is that everyone from local police to the FBI use social media on a regular basis to dig up leads, even solve crimes. It's standard practice to do that with U.S. citizens! Why in the flying fuck are they afraid to do the same thing for immigrants? And can someone please explain to me what "civil liberties" foreigners have when they're applying for a visa? They haven't even set foot in the country, much less enjoy the same protections as citizens, to say nothing of having MORE.

They are basically strangers knocking on our collective door - use some common fucking sense. And actually, not even "basically" strangers. Some radical Muslim from Pakistan, who spent much of her life in Saudi Arabia, is about as much of a stranger as you can get.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="TD's & Beer has a brilliant future"> TD's & Beer's Avatar

Amish Alert!

All Los Angeles Schools Closed Due To Terror Threat

La schools closed reportedly after receipt of a 'credible terror threat'

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/15/us/los...eat/index.html

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TD's & Beer View Post
    Amish Alert!

All Los Angeles Schools Closed Due To Terror Threat

La schools closed reportedly after receipt of a 'credible terror threat'

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/15/us/los...eat/index.html
    Yeah, I heard. Apparently they don't know that any stoner who didn't study for his chemistry test can mask his IP address and send a phony bomb threat. News flash to the LA school board: terrorists don't send bomb threats. They bomb first and claim credit afterwards.
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Quote Originally Posted by TD's & Beer View Post
    We need common sense Muslim control. I don't see how anyone could object to that.
    Very simple. Why would I ever agree to control a population based on their religious beliefs? It's the first step to true religious persecution of anyone the government does not like. There is absolutely no reason a Muslim, born and raised in Canada without any ties to the middle-east, should fall under any kind of specialized control when dealing with immigration.

What we DO need is common-sense immigration control from nations that show an uptick in ISIS support or action. I would include applicants from other nations who have legitimate ties to the above, including travel and communication. Such people would be decided upon based on a list of common denominators for those who commit terrorism—one of which being any connection to radicalized Islamic imams or communities.