Thread: Report: Rams won’t be penalized for Keenum concussion debacle

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Report: Rams won’t be penalized for Keenum concussion debacle

Last Sunday’s early games included a troubling moment in which Rams quarterback Case Keenum obviously had sustained a head injury but somehow wasn’t taken off the field. The NFL has now determined that nothing will be taken from the Rams.

Adam Schefter of ESPN reports that the Rams won’t be penalized for mishandling the concussion protocol.

There’s no explanation provided regarding why the Rams won’t be punished. A trainer went onto the field to check Keenum, but the trainer didn’t remove Keenum for an official concussion evaluation.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ssion-debacle/

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Re: Report: Rams won’t be penalized for Keenum concussion debacle

Integrity of the shield!

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

I was watching that game and it was very clear that Case should've been taken out. The NFL rep up in the booth who's job it is to spot these players also whiffed on this one.
    I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play!- Jack Lambert

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but Goodhell cares about player safety. Whatever.

I watched Keenum stagger while getting up. He looked like he got knocked out by R̶h̶o̶n̶d̶a̶ ̶R̶o̶u̶s̶e̶y̶ Holly Holm.

Original Member Array title="steelerdude15 has a brilliant future"> steelerdude15's Avatar

Doesn't make any sense.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerFanInStl View Post
    I was watching that game and it was very clear that Case should've been taken out. The NFL rep up in the booth who's job it is to spot these players also whiffed on this one.
    I happened to be watching it at that time as well and it was more than clear that his noggin was shaken.

Start watching at the 2:25 mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler