View Poll Results: Who do you think will win this game?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Vikings

9 33.33%
  • Saints

18 66.67%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: VIKINGS VS SAINTS(THURSDAY NIGHT)

Quest For 7 Array title="steelpride12 is a splendid one to behold"> steelpride12's Avatar

Re: VIKINGS VS SAINTS(THURSDAY NIGHT)

So AP looks like he will easily get 100 yards tonight.
    Missing you every day, thinking about the memories every moment, loving you every second Mom ♥ R.I.P. 1951-2011

"When you go out on the field and you're intense for 60 minutes, some guys don't want to do it. When I line up across from him, he has to do one of two things, he has to raise his level of play, or he's going to get his *** kicked all day"

- Greg Lloyd

Once, we were L Legends Array title="oneforthetoe has a reputation beyond repute">

AP starting to gouge the Saints' D.

Quest For 7 Array title="steelpride12 is a splendid one to behold"> steelpride12's Avatar

7 to 3 now hopefully a close game till the end.
    Missing you every day, thinking about the memories every moment, loving you every second Mom ♥ R.I.P. 1951-2011

"When you go out on the field and you're intense for 60 minutes, some guys don't want to do it. When I line up across from him, he has to do one of two things, he has to raise his level of play, or he's going to get his *** kicked all day"

- Greg Lloyd

Once, we were L Legends Array title="oneforthetoe has a reputation beyond repute">

Good drive by sotta. Only way to win keep Breezy on the bench.

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

"we are here"
    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG ¤-

If the Saints run this offense when we play them (1 run 25 passes), Big Snack will never see the field.

Almost picked off, and the Saints are falling apart...Tides are turning.

- Greg Lloyd

WOW Harvin got slammed!

- Greg Lloyd

Harvin rocked.

Wow so I got Bree's on my fantasy and also Vilma and he get's the INT!

- Greg Lloyd

Farve picked. Wow, what a change.

Freakin Amazing! Array title="JonM229 will become famous soon enough"> JonM229's Avatar

Such a gunslinger

Ouch no good still 7 to 3 and prob. will be at the half, close and low offensive.

- Greg Lloyd

Nice throw by Favre

Of course im wrong Farve is leading them down the field and comes up w/ a 33 yard pass.

- Greg Lloyd

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

SWEET!!
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES

HTG ¤-

TOUCHDOWN!!!
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES

HTG ¤-

TD Vikings and take the lead 10 to 7 wow 64 yards in 45 seconds! Momentum officially shifted.

- Greg Lloyd

The old man might be annoying as hell, but he can still play.

9 to 7 blocked extra point.

- Greg Lloyd

Married and happy Array title="BPS3akaWirels3 has a spectacular aura about"> BPS3akaWirels3's Avatar

Nice throw and catch

Nothing better then a Black & Gold Wedding 09/24/11

I have to close down the bartender at the Legion tonight, so I am off to the club for a few brews. Enjoyed the chat ... should be a good second half.

And the Saints come back and respond with a TD 14 to 9 Saints lead again!

- Greg Lloyd

Married and happy Array title="BPS3akaWirels3 has a spectacular aura about"> BPS3akaWirels3's Avatar

That just looked too easy of a drive..

Nothing better then a Black & Gold Wedding 09/24/11

whew.. vikes lucked out there
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES

HTG ¤-

double post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES

HTG ¤-

No catch.

- Greg Lloyd

Wow another missed field goal for Hartley 0-2. Still 14 to 9

- Greg Lloyd

Here come the Vikings a laser 29 yard catch.

- Greg Lloyd

Original Member Array title="steelerdude15 has a brilliant future"> steelerdude15's Avatar

It's been an alright game so far. I like the touchdown by Brees and the touchdown by Favre.