View Poll Results: Who do you think will win this game?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Vikings

9 33.33%
  • Saints

18 66.67%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: VIKINGS VS SAINTS(THURSDAY NIGHT)

Quest For 7 Array title="steelpride12 is a splendid one to behold"> steelpride12's Avatar

Re: VIKINGS VS SAINTS(THURSDAY NIGHT)

3 and out for the Vikes oh man hopefully this game is as good as the one in the playoffs last season.
    Missing you every day, thinking about the memories every moment, loving you every second Mom ♥ R.I.P. 1951-2011

"When you go out on the field and you're intense for 60 minutes, some guys don't want to do it. When I line up across from him, he has to do one of two things, he has to raise his level of play, or he's going to get his *** kicked all day"

- Greg Lloyd

Administrator Array title="Texasteel has a reputation beyond repute"> Texasteel's Avatar

Saints looks pumped guys.

AML

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

RUN,RUN,RUN,PUNT

great job

Quest For 7 Array title="steelpride12 is a splendid one to behold"> steelpride12's Avatar

Wow these fans are blowing this place up!
    Missing you every day, thinking about the memories every moment, loving you every second Mom ♥ R.I.P. 1951-2011

"When you go out on the field and you're intense for 60 minutes, some guys don't want to do it. When I line up across from him, he has to do one of two things, he has to raise his level of play, or he's going to get his *** kicked all day"

- Greg Lloyd

Freakin Amazing! Array title="JonM229 will become famous soon enough"> JonM229's Avatar

I like what I'm seeing so far

Oh wow too deep or Bree's would have had a great hook up right there now the Vike's D steps up.

- Greg Lloyd

Freakin Amazing! Array title="JonM229 will become famous soon enough"> JonM229's Avatar

Not anymore. Nice alligator arms Henderson

Senior Member Array title="Nadroj 20 is just really nice"> Nadroj 20's Avatar

Vikings got lucky there I think Henderson slowed down.
    "Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose"
    ~Rest In Peace HometownGal~

Quote Originally Posted by Nadroj 20 View Post
    Vikings got lucky there I think Henderson slowed down.
    He got scared

Once, we were L Legends Array title="oneforthetoe has a reputation beyond repute">

Jeeeebus the Corners of the Vikes suck. Receiver was wide open, even if the pass was missed. Maybe we should trade William Gay to them.

On a side note, Jerry and Dan Snyder in a commercial together? I just through up a lot in my mouth a lot.

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

Let's go Vikes, put it in the air! (hold the INT, please)
    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG ¤-

Man Peterson is so strong, he earned that first down!

- Greg Lloyd

Nice hard running by AP.....need him to do well got him in fantasy

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

cardiac farve
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES

HTG ¤-

Once, we were L Legends Array title="oneforthetoe has a reputation beyond repute">

Only way Vikes win is for AP to go hog wild.

Wow 2 straight penalties on the Vikes, biting themselves in the ass!

- Greg Lloyd

Peterson is the key for the Vikes winning this game.

- Greg Lloyd

well if they use their heads and quit commiting stupid penalties they might be able to move the ball next possession

Both penalties were on Shaincoe. What a dumbass

Bree's is freaking crazy! Ball get's fumbled and he still picks it up and delivers a bomb!

- Greg Lloyd

Henderson get's slammed and drops it, oh what a big play that would have been.

- Greg Lloyd

Quote Originally Posted by steelpride12 View Post
    Henderson get's slammed and drops it, oh what a big play that would have been.
    Thats twice now he could have done more to help his QB.

Websters Meridian Dictionary

Suck = Minnesota Vikings Secondary, Also see suckage, suckatude, extreme suckability see also Paris Hilton

Bush showing some life with a 19 yard play the Saints have too many weapons.

- Greg Lloyd

Quote Originally Posted by oneforthetoe View Post
    Websters Meridian Dictionary

Suck = Minnesota Vikings Secondary, Also see suckage, suckatude, extreme suckability see also Paris Hilton

Reggie trying to jump a defender lol that woulda been crazy

It's bad enough they can't stop the pass, but they're barely making the tackle
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES

HTG ¤-

there we go..

drew needs an accidental eye poke
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES

HTG ¤-

Wow that first quarter flew sheesh and already over 136 yards of offense for the Saints.

- Greg Lloyd

I'm not really rooting for either team, but I say anytime we have bush getting free, I'm in favor of that. I'm just saying .....