Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WAR in Paris - More than 120 dead, 200 wounded

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Re: WAR in Paris - More than 120 dead, 200 wounded

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

President Obama slams GOP’s callous calls to close the door on Syrian refugees: “That’s shameful. That’s not American.”
    And guess who will be the first one pointing the finger of blame at the GOP when the same thing goes down here.

More specifically, he'll use it to jump back on his stump regarding gun control (because goodness knows, stringent gun control certainly helped matters in Paris) and the Left will use it as another opportunity to demonize the NRA and America's "gun culture" which seem to be their 2nd-favorite bogeymen after global warming.

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="TD's & Beer has a brilliant future"> TD's & Beer's Avatar

Amanpour, CNN Analysts Rip Obama on ISIS: 'The Strategy Is Not Working'

CNN's Christiane Amanpour and two of her network's analysts blasted President Obama moments after he ended a press conference where he defended his anti-ISIS strategy. Amanpour underlined that Obama "something that was pretty incredible...that our strategy is working. People do not believe that to be the case. The only strategy that's working is the strategy that he tends to dismiss — and that's the ground troop strategy. Sinjar, Tikrit, Kobani — those are the only ISIS strongholds that have been taken back by a combination of American intelligence and air power, and local ground forces." [video below]

CNN terrorism analyst Paul Cruickshank added that "clearly, the strategy is not working, because of the terrible terrorism we've seen," and bluntly stated that "the idea that you can really contain a terrorist group doesn't really make sense."

Political analyst Gloria Borger contended that the President's "problem is that he has to be able to tell Americans, who may be worried — and tell the world why his strategy is going to work, when they've seen that it isn't working, given what occurred in Paris."

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/...gy-not-working

------------------

I love it when the lefties eat their own

Senior Member Array title="TD's & Beer has a brilliant future"> TD's & Beer's Avatar

President Trump!

Governors refuse to accept Syrian refugees

The governors — in Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Mississippi, Massachusetts, Nebraska, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Wisconsin — were reacting to Friday’s attacks in Paris and the possibility that Syrian refugees seeking resettlement in the United States might include people with terrorist ties.

http://www.kgw.com/story/news/politi...tack/75857924/

Senior Member Array title="salamander has a reputation beyond repute">

It kills me to say that I live in one of the states whose governor still wants to accept the refugees.

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

Surely this is all Bush's fault.

Quote Originally Posted by salamander View Post
    It kills me to say that I live in one of the states whose governor still wants to accept the refugees.

Send them to Chicago...with the strict gun laws there, there will be no way they can hurt anyone

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Obama on ISIS: "We Have Contained Them"

ISIS on Obama: “We Have Contained Him”

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

It's a minor setback nothing to see here move along

Last edited by Mach1; 11-17-2015 at 01:58 PM.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Russia - doing the job Obama won't do

#SYRIA Tu-160 and Tu-95MS strategic bombers performed airstrike engaging 34 cruise missiles on 14 important objects

Russia Pounds ISIS With Biggest Bomber Raid in Decades

Putin’s air force just uses its nuclear bombers to lay waste to the captial of the “Islamic State.”

The Russian air force just pulled off one of the biggest and most complex heavy bomber missions in modern history—sending no fewer than 25 Backfire, Bear, and Blackjack bombers on a coordinated, long-range air raid against alleged ISIS forces in Syria.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...DB&via=FB_Page

--------------------

Tupolev Tu-160 Blackjack - such a pretty plane

Paris attacks: Police in deadly swoop on apartment in northern suburb

A female suspect blew herself up with a suicide belt and some reports suggest two suspects died. Loud gunfire was heard as police met fierce resistance in the operation, which is continuing. Five people have also been arrested.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34853657

RIP Diesel

Hero police dog Diesel killed by woman suicide bomber in Paris siege

Paris attacks: Abdelhamid Abaaoud 'died in Saint Denis raid'

Suspected ringleader of the Paris attacks, Abdelhamid Abaaoud, has been identified as one of those killed in Tuesday's raid in the suburb of Saint Denis, the Paris prosecutor says.

His body was found riddled with bullets and shrapnel in the shattered apartment in the northern suburb.

The Belgian national, 28, was identified from his fingerprints.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34867615

Europe's first female suicide bomber head flew through a window and landed on the street when she blew herself up during the Saint-Denis siege.

Hasna Ait Boulahacen screamed, ‘help me, help me!’, before detonating her suicide vest packed full of explosives as French anti-terror police moved in on the terrorists’ hiding place.

Her head and spine flew through a window before a ferocious gun battle in Saint Denis where the mastermind of the Paris bombings, Abdelhamid Abaaoud, was killed

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3rwcGKvdA

HILLARY CLINTON: 'MUSLIMS ARE ‘PEACEFUL AND TOLERANT,’ HAVE ‘NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH TERRORISM’

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/s...71059885301761

President Trump is laughing

Hundreds Of Syrian Refugees Arrive In Pennsylvania

Syrian refugees have come to the Lehigh Valley through a state-federal partnership that Gov. Tom Wolf said Monday, despite Friday night's deadly terrorist attacks in Paris, will continue.

The leader of a Syrian-American community organization on Monday voiced concerns about political differences between refugees and families long established in and around Allentown.

"I don't care if it's my brother," said Aziz Wehbey, president of the Catasauqua-based American Amarian Syrian Charity Society. "We have to keep our eyes open on anybody that comes from a tough neighborhood.

Wehbey said he was referring to the allegiance to Syrian President Bashar Assad, espoused by nearly all the Lehigh Valley's Syrian-American residents. He said his understanding is 20 refugee families from Syria who are living in the Lehigh Valley hail from anti-Assad areas — what he called the tough neighborhood.

"All of the families brought to the Lehigh Valley are all against the Syrian government," Wehbey said. "They know that 99 percent of the Syrian population in the Lehigh Valley are pro-government in Syria. ... I'm afraid of a future conflict between the Syrians themselves and the Syrian community in the Lehigh Valley."

Wehbey said the Lehigh Valley's Syrian-American community wants to support refugees from crises regardless of their homeland.

"But right now, we saw what happened in France," Wehbey continued. "We want the people, want the refugees who are coming into the United States of America, especially the Lehigh Valley, to be screened by the government, by the Homeland Security."

http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/news...high_vall.html

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Sure, why not? After all, what could possibly go wrong?

A first-of-its-kind survey of the hordes of Syrian refugees entering Europe found 13% support the Islamic State. The poll should raise alarms about the risks posed by the resettlement of 10,000 refugees in the U.S.

The poll of 900 Syrian refugees by the Arab Center for Research and Policy Studies also found that another 10% of the displaced Syrians have a lukewarm, but not entirely negative, view of the terror group. That means 23% — or almost 1 in 4 — could be susceptible to ISIS recruitment.
    Poll: 13% Of Syrian Refugees Support IS

And let's get real here - if the poll measured 23%, the REAL figure is probably well over 50%.

It isn't "Islamophobia" when there's no doubt that they want to kill you and make no bones about their desire to do so...

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

It's not an easy situation. In the 90's my wife and I were outside the US, most of that time was spent with the Kurdish Peshmergas from Northern Iraq & Iran, Arabs and Persians Muslims from Iraq & Iran ( all from the Gulf war) and Christians and Muslims from the Balkan War. I became very close with the Kurds, most with families and all the men were Peshmergas. Many of these folks went through a living hell and all of them were looking the same things we hope for. Twenty plus years later, we still have contact with many of these folks, some in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Germany and the US. They are working and happy because they have made a better life for their children and grandchildren.

One Iraqi family that we are very close to left Sweden and came to the US when their daughter was 7. She could only speak Swedish and Arabic when they arrived in the States. At 17 she received a scholarship to Harvard, finished that and took three years off to teach in an inner city school (a bad one) in Baltimore as a volunteer. Then back to school and in a year she will be a doctor. She loves my wife and thankfully her childhood memories are of her and my wife picking wildflowers is Sweden.

I would think that most of these folks fleeing are just like the ones my wife and I met. Unfortunately, and once again the Arab countries do nothing for their own. Much wisdom is surely needed but so is compassion. I'll never forget one of the single Kurdish Peshmergas I spent very much time with. Twenty-five and looked fifty, he looked at me one day and said *I'm a Muslim, but I hate Islam* He ended up going back to Northern Iran to fight against the Iranian government with hope of living in a free kurdistan one day. I never heard from him again.

I only watch BBC news now

"Islamist scumbags" "Death cult that would shame the middle ages"

Too little too late waking up for Europe I'm afraid.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

BAMAKO, Mali - Islamic extremists armed with guns and throwing grenades stormed the Radisson Blu hotel in Mali's capital Friday morning, killing at least three people and initially taking numerous hostages, authorities said.

The Brussels-based Rezidor Hotel group that operates the hotel said early on that the assailants had "locked in" 140 guests and 30 employees.

The U.S. Embassy in Mali told citizens to shelter in place amid reports of an "ongoing active shooter operation" at the hotel in Bamako.

http://abc7.com/news/islamic-extremi...illed/1092602/

----------------------

Mali hotel attack: At least 21 dead; attackers still inside, army says

Assailants with guns blazing attacked a hotel hosting diplomats and others in Mali's capital on Friday morning, leaving at least 21 people dead and trapping dozens in the building for hours, officials in the West African nation said.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/20/africa/mali-shooting/

-----------------------

"Assailants with guns"?????

They are MUSLIM JIHADISTS

Say it CNN!!!!

US Choice to Drop Leaflets in Syria Contrasts with Russian Way of War

http://www.military.com/daily-news/2...n-way-war.html

--------Love the comments

B B B but Obama can’t Bomb ISIS, they’re all civilians!