Thread: "Shank" Graham released by Ravens

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

"Shank" Graham released by Ravens

RavensInsider via Twitter:
    Shayne Graham has been released by Baltimore, a league source confirms. 17 minutes ago via web

http://twitter.com/RavensInsider/status/22987203943

Man, I wish this guy was still a Bengal.

Black and Gold Lantern Array title="The Duke is just really nice"> The Duke's Avatar

Re: "Shank" Graham released by Ravens

dammit! wish he would have stayed with them at least until week 4

good move by the ravens
    "We're a team. There's no offense. There's no defense. There's no special teams. We're one. We're a band of brothers." – Ben Roethlisberger

Ravens Fan Extraordinaire Array title="Crow-Magnon has a reputation beyond repute"> Crow-Magnon's Avatar

Cundiff kicked well last year, and unlike Graham, his KO's reach the endzone.

The Virginia Hillbilly Array title="Galax Steeler is a splendid one to behold"> Galax Steeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crow-Magnon View Post
    Cundiff kicked well last year, and unlike Graham, his KO's reach the endzone.
    We have that problem as well with Reed not reaching the endzone.

Ravens Fan Extraordinaire Array title="Crow-Magnon has a reputation beyond repute"> Crow-Magnon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Galax Steeler View Post
    We have that problem as well with Reed not reaching the endzone.
    As much as I loved Stover, his lack of reaching the EZ forced the Ravens to carry two kickers for a few years. Touchbacks are 1000% better than KO TD's.

Black and Gold Lantern Array title="The Duke is just really nice"> The Duke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crow-Magnon View Post
    As much as I loved Stover, his lack of reaching the EZ forced the Ravens to carry two kickers for a few years. Touchbacks are 1000% better than KO TD's.
    I think we are very familiar with that

"We're a team. There's no offense. There's no defense. There's no special teams. We're one. We're a band of brothers." – Ben Roethlisberger

Junior Member Array title="Reddawn36 is an unknown quantity at this point"> Reddawn36's Avatar

I'd put it in.. but it's about to change to Boot Camp

Baltimore had me worried there for a bit when they were saying "it was a close race, and it's nearly impossible to choose".. imo You take the guy who dug you out of a whole, and performed well all around (his only misses came on bad snaps)...

if we had to go through another kicker who chokes... I might've cried... Haushka was enough for a decade