Thread: Jays win ALDS in stunning fashion

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

Jays win ALDS in stunning fashion

In perhaps the most bizarre game of baseball I have ever witnessed, the Toronto Blue Jays won the 5th and deciding game in a raucous Sky Dome (sorry Rogers). You talk about a 7th inning stretch. 53 minutes to play perhaps the wildest inning of baseball in history. Unusual plays, umpire conferences, errors, runs, hits and errors.

My only regret, the fans at Sky Dome throwing objects onto the field.

I think most people in Toronto were walking on a cloud today.

Next up, the KC Royals. If any one is looking for entertainment, this is surely going to be a war. These 2 teams already don't like each other and KC likes to hit batsmen. This may be the closest baseball gets to full contact.

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: Jays win ALDS in stunning fashion

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="Drazo85 has a reputation beyond repute"> Drazo85's Avatar
    Tetris Champion! Jungle Fruit Champion!

That string of errors by Rangers are something that you dont see ever on baseball field. How in the world can a team in win or go home game made three consecutive errors and ruin a chance to win a game. They wasted great pitching outing by Hammels and they gave Blue Jays chance to survive that strange play in top of the 7th. Blue Jays won it, but they have to send thank you note to each of the Rangers players that made the errors.