Thread: Patriot Fans live in a box called Boston!

Senior Member Array title="StillCurtains is a name known to all">

Patriot Fans live in a box called Boston!

Hello guys!

The latest from Patriot fans on the board is Ben using a cell phone on the sidelines accusing him of cheating, but I digress.

They're currently beating their chests in how there is noone in the AFC that can challenge them. They have made comments on how terrible the Steelers and Ravens looked last Thursday night. They claimed that Baltimore was sacked 5 times and only scored 20 points against our defense which they CLAIM to be mediocre.

They have also stated that the Steelers are NOTHING without Ben. Their lack of knowledge of football outside of Boston is comical. They act as if they would have no dropoff without Brady.

First off so far this year, we have lost Suisham, Golson, and Gradkowski for the year. We've had Pouncey go down for at least 8. We've had Bell, Cortez, McCullers, Bryant, Hartley, McClendon, Shazier and Ben all go down.

The only significant player the Patriots have out is Brandon La'fell. Their claim against our defense is comical. The Steelers have yet to give up 30 points. Can't say the same for the Pats.

Also, they base our defense solely on th game against them. They don't take into account that our defense has not been on the field together ALL preseason and it was their FIRST game on the field together with a NEW coordinator with communication breakdowns.

Our defense is not the same defense they faced in week one. Our defense is better than theirs and is more talented. They don't make any mention of the KEY players that we had out against them, nor about the key players we have had out after our week one matchup up to now.

All they seem to make mention of being out is Ben. Once again, it just goes to show their ignorance of football outside of Boston. I'm glad they have such ignorance.

I didn't make any comments on their board. I just came to view what they are saying. I would suggest that none of our fans go there to make comments. Just sit back and stay quiet. I'm looking for the Steelers to weather the storm. Let's be hopeful that we can make a postseason run.

We absolutely NEED to see them again this postseason. By then, the defense will be nowhere NEAR what they saw in week one.

Secondly, I would like their defense to see how they can handle Ben, Pouncey, Bell, DWills, Brown, Bryant, Wheaton, Miller and Bey all on the field at the same time!
    THEN they will be able to see what we were missing all along.

I'm absolutely confident that the Steelers would give them a long awaited good old fashioned ass whooping!

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Re: Patriot Fans live in a box called Boston!

They have also stated that the Steelers are NOTHING without Ben.
    Actually, that is a pretty accurate statement. But yeah, they're mostly a bunch of frontrunning bandwagon-riding clowns.

And they're really not all that. The AFC as a whole is WEAK.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by StillCurtains View Post
    Secondly, I would like their defense to see how they can handle Ben, Pouncey, Bell, DWills, Brown, Bryant, Wheaton, Miller and Bey all on the field at the same time!!
    If they're all on the field at the same time, we are going to be a little weak on O-Linemen!

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

Most Pat fans are on the bandwagon for a team with a QB that wears ladies boots. Their coach knows how to game plan especially when he has the other team's game plan, nevertheless they usually don't give away games. On the bright side the Steelers have fostered one US Supreme Court judge while the Pats have at least murderer.
    All Defense!

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkman View Post
    If they're all on the field at the same time, we are going to be a little weak on O-Linemen!
    HERE WE GO!

There always got to be AT LEAST 1 smart ass out of the bunch doesn't there, so I guess it would be YOU!!!

Surprising that you're the ONLY ONE to make such a comment. Wonder Why? Probably because others here KNEW what I meant just as much as I'm sure YOU did!

Meaning.... Having our FULL DECK available to run a plethora of packages that they can't defend. Hope you feel glad you got your jollies off!

Now do us all a favor and GO BACK TO YOUR SANDBOX!

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

The idea that Cheatriots fans are whiny bitches with brains the size of a single marble is not news, it's actually common knowledge. I would suggest these brainless idiot spend some time learning about the game instead of crying over the fact that their dynasty is forever tainted, but that is probably asking too much of them.

- - - Updated - - -

Q: How does a Cheatriots fan change a light bulb?
    A: They don't, they just whine, cry, and call the light bulb a hater

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Funny that they even care...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

So is that really a wrist band, or is the picture doctored? The Pats* just can't be wrong.

HERE WE GO!

There always got to be AT LEAST 1 smart ass out of the bunch doesn't there, so I guess it would be YOU!!!

Surprising that you're the ONLY ONE to make such a comment. Wonder Why? Probably because others here KNEW what I meant just as much as I'm sure YOU did!

Meaning.... Having our FULL DECK available to run a plethora of packages that they can't defend. Hope you feel glad you got your jollies off!

Now do us all a favor and GO BACK TO YOUR SANDBOX!
    Damn man, just having a little fun. Sorry if I offended. Of course I knew what you meant.

Damn man, just having a little fun. Sorry if I offended. Of course I knew what you meant.

Hawkman.... REALLY SORRY FOR BEING A JERK BRO!!!

Hawkman.... REALLY SORRY FOR BEING A JERK BRO!!!
    Thanks! We're cool.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Secondly, I would like their defense to see how they can handle Ben, Pouncey, Bell, DWills, Brown, Bryant, Wheaton, Miller and Bey all on the field at the same time!

No silly, we'd just line up in one of those formations where you have like 8 receivers on the field and you shout out the ineligible ones right before the snap. Because according to Patriots fans everywhere, doing that is totally NOT a bush league move. It's genius!
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Bleedin' the B&G Array title="Steelman has much to be proud of"> Steelman's Avatar

I was in Boston this weekend and the sports radio there was comedy gold. They are so full of it, they were proclaiming Super Victory four weeks into the season and basically said the only team that MIGHT be able to catch them is Denver. Not surprisingly, they dismissed the Steelers as an afterthought. Seriously, the amount of arrogance being spewed was mind boggling. They were riding the almighty nuts of Belicheat about paying 14M for their kicker as such a foreseeing moving that kicking would suck this year. After being in Boston, I want nothing more than the Pats to be destroyed by anyone and everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelman View Post
    I was in Boston this weekend and the sports radio there was comedy gold. They are so full of it, they were proclaiming Super Victory four weeks into the season and basically said the only team that MIGHT be able to catch them is Denver. Not surprisingly, they dismissed the Steelers as an afterthought. Seriously, the amount of arrogance being spewed was mind boggling. They were riding the almighty nuts of Belicheat about paying 14M for their kicker as such a foreseeing moving that kicking would suck this year. After being in Boston, I want nothing more than the Pats to be destroyed by anyone and everyone.
    Nah, Only destroyed by us in the playoffs would satisfy me. They have no knowledge of the kinks and glitches that had to be worked out by our defense coming into the season.

If we see them again, and hopefuly we do, they won't be so lucky in facing the same defense they seen in week 1, nor will they be so lucky not to have to face Pouncey, Bell, and Bryant who they didn't face in the first meeting.

We will absolutely DESTROY them if we see them again!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Steelman View Post
    Nah, Only destroyed by us in the playoffs would satisfy me. They have no knowledge of the kinks and glitches that had to be worked out by our defense coming into the season.

If we see them again, and hopefuly we do, they won't be so lucky in facing the same defense they seen in week 1, nor will they be so lucky not to have to face Pouncey, Bell, and Bryant who they didn't face in the first meeting.

We will absolutely DESTROY them if we see them again!