Thread: Steve Smith says Mike Mitchell on 'lifetime hit list;' blow delivered by Lawrence Timmons....

STEELER NATION RULES ! Array title="katmandu has much to be proud of"> katmandu's Avatar

Exclamation Steve Smith says Mike Mitchell on 'lifetime hit list;' blow delivered by Lawrence Timmons....

"Never argue with a fool; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." -- Mark Twain

Support Steelers Universe with a Donation via PayPal !

http://www.steelersuniverse.com/foru....php?do=donate

Banned Array title="TeeTee is a glorious beacon of light">

Re: Steve Smith says Mike Mitchell on 'lifetime hit list;' blow delivered by Lawrence Timmons....

It wasn't even Mitchell who hit him, it was Timmons, but it as Mitchell who said, "How did you like that?" so Smith thought it was MM.

You could tell that hurt bad.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Re: Steve Smith says Mike Mitchell on 'lifetime hit list;' blow delivered by Lawrence Timmons....

Whatever, Steve. You got the win and that's what matters. Boo hooing hard hits makes you look like a pussy

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Steve Smith is butthurt because Timmons and Blake kicked his a$$. Wonder why he didn't single Timmons out? Simple, a bully picking on a weaker person.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Lol. Whatever...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Super Moderator and Lone hawks fan Array title="Devilsdancefloor has a reputation beyond repute"> Devilsdancefloor's Avatar

he likes running his mouth and it got him bitch slapped

For those i love i will sacrifice.

Si ventus non est, remiga

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

STFU. Prick.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Count Steeler View Post
    STFU. Prick.
    You shouldn't talk to DDF like that...

Senior Member Array title="SteelMayhem72 has much to be proud of"> SteelMayhem72's Avatar

I hate steve smith...hes just an overrated mouth!!! He aint shit!! In all honesty i dont like mitchell either

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

Shouldn't Smith have retired like 5 years ago already?
    All Defense!

Senior Member Array title="The Bark is a jewel in the rough"> The Bark's Avatar

What was great about this was it happened several plays after Smith got up and got in Timmons' face after an earlier hit. I like to think that Timmons shut him up proper, so much so Smith didn't know who even hit him.

Quote Originally Posted by ALLD View Post
    Shouldn't Smith have retired like 5 years ago already?
    Definitely not. Guy has been a stud up until last night...lol.

Banned Array title="TeeTee is a glorious beacon of light">

I used to admire SS, as he overcame huge odds to become a star in the NFL at such a small stature. He has been tough over his career, for his size.

He used to walk to the Carolina stadium, through the worst section of town to remind him where he came from. He had a white hot flame to succeed and I admired that.

But as far as this goes, I think his cockiness got him nailed. CC, on ESPN, said, "Well, what do you think is going to happen with all those stiff arms, and fighting for yardage? You're gonna get nailed."

Member Array title="Skinart82 is an unknown quantity at this point">

I can't stand that little loud mouth shit, he's not intimidating and when he ran his mouth last night he got shut up and sat down! Keep running that mouth and Timmons will gladly see you into retirement a few games early! Punk bitch!

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Steve Smith gets hit by Timmons.

Steve Smith looks at Timmons, and realizes that Timmons will kill him.

Steve Smith calls out smaller player for hit.

That seems like the smart thing to do.

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Still won't let it go:

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

I think his beef w/Mitchell goes back to the Carolina days. Smith's been known to punch and want to fight ex teammates. That's just my guess.

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/st...-vs-the-world/