Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cut Scooby

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Re: Cut Scooby

VERY big difference. I feel like this will come back to haunt them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

Tucker is also one of the best kickers in the NFL and has experience kicking at Heinz.
    I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play!- Jack Lambert

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    I disagree

Justin Tucker had no problem and Scobee missed 5 kick in 4 games since the beginning of the season.It was time for a change.

For me, the kick lower of 50 yards must be automatic in the NFL today.
    The change is you lose 2.5 mil and a draft pick and now have a kicker with a weaker leg and some rare heart condition.

STEELER NATION RULES ! Array title="katmandu has much to be proud of"> katmandu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Count Steeler View Post
    I didn't come away from the game thinking Scobee should be cut. 2 tough FGs into the wind into the bad end of Heinz. Scapegoat.
    Perhaps the Steeler's should have spent $2.5 Million on a glass wall on the open end of Heinz to make kicking field goals not such a damn challenge.
    "Never argue with a fool; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." -- Mark Twain

Support Steelers Universe with a Donation via PayPal !

http://www.steelersuniverse.com/foru....php?do=donate