Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Demolished with pre-set explosives.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Re: Demolished with pre-set explosives.

Banned Array title="TeeTee is a glorious beacon of light">

- - - Updated - - -

Fires have NEVER made a steel-framed building collapse. NEVER.

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Well, apparently it did.

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Don't leave out the pentagon.

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post
    Well, apparently it did.
    Based on what? The govt. created fairy tale that couldn't happen according to the laws of physics? Is that what you are rolling with?

You have no desire to know the truth, just buy whatever the corrupt govt. tells you? Geesh, I'd hate to still be living like that.

Quote Originally Posted by TeeTee View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Based on what? The govt. created fairy tale that couldn't happen according to the laws of physics? Is that what you are rolling with?

You have no desire to know the truth, just buy whatever the corrupt govt. tells you? Geesh, I'd hate to still be living like that.

Funny how the smart aleck responses stop when you put up vids of WTC 7 going down. No one wants to keep the discussion going after that.

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TeeTee View Post
    Funny how the smart aleck responses stop when you put up vids of WTC 7 going down. No one wants to keep the discussion going after that.
    I have already posted my responses. No other responses will be forthcoming. You believe what you want to believe and no one here will change your mind. You are entitled to believe whatever you wish. I choose not to argue over something that can't be proven by showing video clips. For every one you post, I can find an opposing view. So rather than chew up bandwidth, and neither of us getting any further ahead, I choose not to engage. Do not take my silence as someone who is now a believer or is scared to fight you. It is a meaningless battle.

If you see that as a victory, go ahead and pound your chest.

Banned Array title="LloydWoodson is a glorious beacon of light">

There was a fire in 1975 in one of the WTC's North Tower.

It consumed one entire floor and burned on six other floors partially.

This was before sprinkler systems, fire resistant wiring etc.

No part of the building collapsed. The core of the building was completely undamaged.

The "jet fuel" argument is incredibly stupid and unscientific to a high school science student.

The entire fuel source would have initially exploded and afterwards been completely burned up in under a minute... at which point it was a standard office fire.

As TeeTee mentioned no steel building has ever fully collapsed from fire and certainly not three on the same day.

Even members of the commission that investigated 9/11 said their investigation was terribly incomplete. More money was spent on investigating the Lewinsky scandal.

It is amazing the cognitive dissonance some people have. There is a dire need for some people to be brainless sheep and soak up whatever their government tells them.

raising him properly Array title="vasteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> vasteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LloydWoodson View Post
    There was a fire in 1975 in one of the WTC's North Tower.

It consumed one entire floor and burned on six other floors partially.

This was before sprinkler systems, fire resistant wiring etc.

No part of the building collapsed. The core of the building was completely undamaged.

The "jet fuel" argument is incredibly stupid and unscientific to a high school science student.

The entire fuel source would have initially exploded and afterwards been completely burned up in under a minute... at which point it was a standard office fire.

As TeeTee mentioned no steel building has ever fully collapsed from fire and certainly not three on the same day.

Even members of the commission that investigated 9/11 said their investigation was terribly incomplete. More money was spent on investigating the Lewinsky scandal.

It is amazing the cognitive dissonance some people have. There is a dire need for some people to be brainless sheep and soak up whatever their government tells them.

come on man

"Zeds dead baby, Zeds dead." - Butch