Thread: Just won tickets to 49ers game!

Bleedin' the B&G Array title="Steelman has much to be proud of"> Steelman's Avatar

Just won tickets to 49ers game!

So crazy story...James Harrison put up a pair of tickets on Instagram so I entered me name as kind of an afterthought with absolutely no expectations of winning...well he chose me! Color me shocked!

So my brother and I are now spending way too much money on last minute flights to and from PIT to go to the game tomorrow. Are any of the Universe faithful going to be at the game as well? Would love to meet up!

Any tips on parking/etc appreciated. Is renting a car and driving the best way to get there?

Thanks!

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Re: Just won tickets to 49ers game!

Congratulations!!!! Nice win there!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

Have a great time. Hope the Steelers play some real football.

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Wow! Have fun!

Bleedin' the B&G Array title="Steelman has much to be proud of"> Steelman's Avatar

Just wanted to post a few pics from my Instagram about my whirlwind trip to Pittsburgh! It was an grueling day but totally worth it. I'd never been to a professional football game before, let alone the Steelers. I also hadn't been to the 'Burgh in over 15 years. I probably spent way too much money on last minute flights but hey, an opportunity presented itself, and what are the kids saying these days, you only live once, right? The city looked amazing, the people were great, and the atmosphere at Heinz was fantastic. Also randomly met Hines Ward in Chicago!

So this is happening...commented on the post with honestly no expectations and was shocked when my IG blew up with people talking about me winning the tickets. People were saying I prob wasn't even a fan because I live in Dallas and there isn't any Steelers stuff on my account. So basically now @ceejwallace and I are going on a whirlwind trip to the Burgh and back tomo. Thanks again, @jhharrison92!!! Just another reason why you're my favorite player! ‪#‎wowzers‬ ‪#‎HereWeGoSteelers‬ ‪#‎pitvssf‬ ‪#‎pittsbugh‬ ‪#‎steelers‬ ‪#‎steelernation‬

Super sleepy but super excited. Kinda hard to believe we're actually on our way to the Burgh to see our Steelers in person. ‪#‎onourwaytoheinzfield‬ @ceejwallace

So wouldn't ya know it...we just bumped into Steelers legend Hines Ward at Chicago O'Hare Airport! ‪#‎hinesward‬ ‪#‎steelers‬ ‪#‎steelernation‬ @ceejwallace

Holy....just made it for kickoff!!! HERE WE GO STEELERS!!!! ‪#‎steelernation‬ ‪#‎steelers‬ ‪#‎pittsbugh‬

Game faces and Terrible Towels at Heinz Field in a beautiful 43-18 blasting of San Fran!! Amazing game!! ‪#‎steelers‬ ‪#‎pittsbugh‬ ‪#‎steelernation‬ ‪#‎HereWeGoSteelers‬ @ceejwallace

Special thanks to @jhharrison92 for starting this madness of a crazy whirlwind trip with a great pair of giveaway tickets! Beginning at 3AM and spanning 4 planes, 5 airports, over 7 miles walked and an amazing game and experience watching our @steelers play at ‪#‎heinzfield‬, not to mention randomly meeting Hines Ward in Chicago, @ceejwallace and I are completely delirious and probably still in disbelief that all this just happened in the last 20 hours. Definitely an unforgettable adventure! Until next time Pittsburgh! ‪#‎pittsbugh‬ ‪#‎steelers‬ ‪#‎steelernation‬ ‪#‎HereWeGoSteelers‬ ‪#‎burghproud‬ ‪#‎blackandgold‬

raising him properly Array title="vasteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> vasteeler's Avatar

psh......i'm not jealous at all

"Zeds dead baby, Zeds dead." - Butch

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Looks like you had a great time! Running into Hines at O'Hare was a nice bonus!

Went to a game at Three Rivers years and years ago, but never been to a game in Heinz, so that's still on my bucket list.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Nice pictures...looked like you had a good time. Thanks for sharing...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Butch has a reputation beyond repute"> Butch's Avatar

What a streak of good luck you should be playing the lottery. Awsome pics as well.