Thread: What is the difference between a "transgender" and eunuch ?

Senior Member Array title="BnG_Hevn has much to be proud of"> BnG_Hevn's Avatar
    Battleball Champion!

What is the difference between a "transgender" and eunuch ?

As for "men becoming women", what is the difference aside from maybe one being done willingly and the other not?

I don't know what a eunuch would be in terms of "how they urinate", but if you remove a man's genitals, regardless of what you replace it with, it all boils down to the same thing: No genitals.

It's not like a man losing his genitals can still be orgasmic. Obviously they are not "women" in the biological sense. So besides being politically correct, what is the difference?

- - - Updated - - -

This is a serious question btw.
    “They say all marriages are made in heaven, but so are thunder and lightning.”
    ― Clint Eastwood

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

Re: What is the difference between a "transgender" and eunuch ?

You have nothing else to think about on a Tuesday afternoon?
    All Defense!

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

One still thinks himself as a man, the other wants to think of himself as a woman.

Senior Member Array title="Godfather has a brilliant future">

A eunuch is a man with no balls (literally).

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godfather View Post
    A eunuch is a man with no balls (literally).

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Caitlyn Jenner is transgender yet she has a problem with gay marriage...she doesn't "get it." How's that work?

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

Transgender is a man who thinks he's a woman. A eunuch is a man who's been castrated.
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

® Array title="Steeldude "> Steeldude's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Caitlyn Jenner is transgender yet she has a problem with gay marriage...she doesn't "get it." How's that work?
    Bruce still prefers women too.

As for the question, a eunuch is a man who has been castrated. A transgender is a person who identifies themselves as the opposite sex, depending on how they feel at the moment. Basically, anyone can claim to be transgender. You can only claim to be a eunuch if you have been castrated.
    Hater = Realist

Senior Member Array title="BnG_Hevn has much to be proud of"> BnG_Hevn's Avatar
    Battleball Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by Steeldude View Post
    Bruce still prefers women too.

As for the question, a eunuch is a man who has been castrated. A transgender is a person who identifies themselves as the opposite sex, depending on how they feel at the moment. Basically, anyone can claim to be transgender. You can only claim to be a eunuch if you have been castrated.
    I believe a transgender has had their "male parts" removed, is this not the case? Otherwise, would they not be considered a transvestite?

The reason for this question is for that Audrey on Big Brother. If I were in the house, I'd have been excommunicated b/c I'd have asked this question to "her".
    “They say all marriages are made in heaven, but so are thunder and lightning.”
    ― Clint Eastwood

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

History of the World Part I addresses the eunuch and puts it in to perspective.

"The jig is up!"

"...And Gone!!"

http://youtu.be/vOpM46YSulA

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

® Array title="Steeldude "> Steeldude's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BnG_Hevn View Post
    I believe a transgender has had their "male parts" removed, is this not the case? Otherwise, would they not be considered a transvestite?

The reason for this question is for that Audrey on Big Brother. If I were in the house, I'd have been excommunicated b/c I'd have asked this question to "her".
    Bruce transJenner still has his unit. Haha. He said he isn't having it removed because be still prefers women.
    Hater = Realist