Thread: Parking Lots at Heinz Field

Junior Member Array title="Steelervinny is an unknown quantity at this point"> Steelervinny's Avatar

Parking Lots at Heinz Field

Ok so I'm from Los Angeles. I usually travel to Pittsburgh annually for a game. Years ago, tailgating at Heinz Field was epic, but it seems as though every time I go now there's a new parking lot, hotel, or building where there used to be Oceans of Steeler's fans. My question is, Which of these lots is the best to tailgate? It used to be Red 5 was the spot to be, but I'm not so sure anymore
    I may live in California, but I bleed Pittsburgh Black and Gold!!!

Junior Member Array title="Steelervinny is an unknown quantity at this point"> Steelervinny's Avatar

Re: Parking Lots at Heinz Field

Nobody???

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

I hope someone chimes in. We'll be there in a few weeks and were wondering the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG ¤-

I do know that about 7 years ago the party was usually in the red lots. Like Red 5, and the Gold lots were a little more mild. But a couple of years ago it seems like the Gold lots had picked it up. I parked 2 years ago right behind the Hyatt. The mood around me was not that intense. I want to get my party on before games. Where is everyone?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by smokin3000gt View Post
    I hope someone chimes in. We'll be there in a few weeks and were wondering the same thing.
    Well smoking, looks like its just you on me on this topic. I pulled the trigger and splurged for a Gold 1 Parking Pass. It was not cheap. PM me if you wanna stop by for a brew pre-game.

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steelervinny View Post
    Well smoking, looks like its just you on me on this topic. I pulled the trigger and splurged for a Gold 1 Parking Pass. It was not cheap. PM me if you wanna stop by for a brew pre-game.
    Which game are you going to be in town for?
    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG ¤-