Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Preseason: Steelers vs Bills 8/29/15 16h00

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

Re: Preseason: Steelers vs Bills 8/29/15 16h00

Looks like the defense has not done any classroom during camp. Nobody knows how to read an offense. They got nothing to stop the Bills today.
    All Defense!

Senior Member Array title="lipps83 has a reputation beyond repute"> lipps83's Avatar

Lebeau disciple is failing miserably. Should have just let him walk too and brought in some new blood.

® Array title="Steeldude "> Steeldude's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerFanInStl View Post
    Yea, I'm sick of that shit. Butler isn't doing anything different from what LeBeau did. Hopefully we'll see something different when the real season starts.
    Did you expect anything to change? The only pass rush will come from Harrison. I think Lebeau was happy to leave because of what the team was turning into. The players look clueless and lazy.
    Hater = Realist

Steelers get the ball back after finally stopping the Bills on 4th down and they run the same play up the middle by the RB.
    All Defense!

Senior Member Array title="Edman has a reputation beyond repute">

I hate preseason.

Good News: Preseason is NEVER an indicator of what will happen in the season.

Bad News: Preseason is NEVER an indicator of what will happen in the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Steeldude View Post
    Did you expect anything to change? The only pass rush will come from Harrison. I think Lebeau was happy to leave because of what the team was turning into. The players look clueless and lazy.
    Donald Trump would call them low energy and clueless.
    All Defense!

Member Array title="CaSteel is an unknown quantity at this point">

It's the same old shit different year, the defense is worse than awful and Tomlin as usual isn't up to coaching this team properly

Senior Member Array title="Bluecoat96 has a reputation beyond repute"> Bluecoat96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    Normally I'd agree, but the starting D looked pretty damn bad, you gotta admit.
    Pretty true, but I really try to keep things in perspective with the time of year. I also remember 2011 preseason against the redskins, where the D looked just awful. I specifically remember Keisel trying to chase down the redskins RB after a very lengthy gain. Even though we were Tebowed in the playoffs, 12-4 wasn't too shabby.
    http://pic70.picturetrail.com/VOL1850/7714131/15251346/321617073.jpg

It's an embarrassing rout now. You would think somebody would show something.
    All Defense!

Senior Member Array title="Edman has a reputation beyond repute">

Now you really can't take this seriously anymore.

But watch people do. I got my earplugs ready for all the crying.

Buffalo will be hot garbage again, and the Steelers will be in playoff contention.

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by msafford View Post
    Pretty true, but I really try to keep things in perspective with the time of year. I also remember 2011 preseason against the redskins, where the D looked just awful. I specifically remember Keisel trying to chase down the redskins RB after a very lengthy gain. Even though we were Tebowed in the playoffs, 12-4 wasn't too shabby.
    Do you remember last year when the defense played like crap in the preseason and it continued on for most of the year? I do.

It took us until week 7 to really get going last year. If we do that this year, we won't make the playoffs with our schedule.

Call it what you will but giving up 43 points to a Bills team missing most of their top offensive weapons and using a bunch of no name QBs is damn embarrassing.
    I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play!- Jack Lambert

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerFanInStl View Post

Call it what you will but giving up 43 points to a Bills team missing most of their top offensive weapons and using a bunch of no name QBs is damn embarrassing.

Haters will hate. We have a top 30 defense. Don't be so rude.
    All Defense!

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ALLD View Post
    Haters will hate. We have a top 30 defense. Don't be so rude.
    I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play!- Jack Lambert

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

So did they go into this game with a game plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler