Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump

Just happy to be here!! Array title="Polamalu Princess has a reputation beyond repute"> Polamalu Princess's Avatar

Trump

I am not going to bash any single person here, but I have to post this. I got this in an email and checked it out for the truth and as far as I can tell, this is pretty accurate. There is a lot that I agree with and I just wanted to share it with you.

Donald Trump - Things You Didn't Know About Him - Wow!

I don't know if he is the man yet but this is a good article & GOD knows that we need help & not just more of the same. As someone said recently the only difference between the Dem's & Republicans on capitol hill is that the Republicans like a higher grade of Bourbon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A VERY GOOD READ - LONG BUT WELL WORTH IT.

They made fun of Ronald Reagan - The Actor - what can he do?

Trump Hopefully, at least, he’s waking some of the RINOs up. The criticisms of Trump are amazingly missing something. They are lacking in negative stories from those who work for him or have had business dealings with him. After all the employees he’s had and all the business deals he’s made there is a void of criticism. In fact, long term employees call him a strong and merciful leader and say he is far more righteous and of high integrity than people may think.And while it may surprise many, he’s actually humble when it comes to his generosity and kindness. A good example is a story that tells of his limo breaking down on a deserted highway outside of New York City. A middle-aged couple stopped to help him and as a thank you he paid off their mortgage, but he didn’t brag about that. Generous and good people rarely talk of charity they bestow on others.But as much as all this is interesting, the real thing that people want to know is what Donald Trump’s plan is for America. It’s funny how so many people say they don’t know what it is, or they act like Trump is hiding it. The information is readily available if people would just do a little homework. But, since most Americans won't do their own research, here, in no particular order, is an overview of many of Trumps positions and plans:

1.) Trump believes that America should not intervene militarily in other country’s problems without being compensated for doing so. If America is going to risk the lives of our soldiers and incur the expense of going to war, then the nations we help must be willing to pay for our help. Using the Iraq War as an example, he cites the huge monetary expense to American taxpayers (over $1.5 trillion, and possibly much more depending on what sources are used to determine the cost) in addition to the cost in human life. He suggests that Iraq should have been required to give us enough of their oil to pay for the expenses we incurred. He includes in those expenses the medical costs for our military and $5 million for each family that lost a loved one in the war and $2 million for each family of soldiers who received severe injuries.

2.) Speaking of the military, Trump wants America to have a strong military again. He believes the single most important function of the federal government is national defense. He has said he wants to find the General Patton or General MacArthur that could lead our military buildup back to the strength it needs to be. While he hasn’t said it directly that I know of, Trump’s attitude about America and about winning tells me he’d most likely be quick to eliminate rules of engagement that handicap our military in battle. Clearly Trump is a “win at all costs” kind of guy, and I’m sure that would apply to our national defense and security, too.

3.) Trump wants a strong foreign policy and believes that it must include 7 core principles (which seem to support my comment in the last point):
    · American interests come first. Always. No apologies.
    · Maximum firepower and military preparedness.
    · Only go to war to win.
    · Stay loyal to your friends and suspicious of your enemies.
    · Keep the technological sword razor sharp.
    · See the unseen. Prepare for threats before they materialize.
    · Respect and support our present and past warriors.

4.) Trump believes that terrorists who are captured should be treated as military combatants, not as criminals like the Obama administration treats them.

5.) Trump makes the point that China’s manipulation of their currency has given them unfair advantage in our trade dealings with them. He says we must tax their imports to offset their currency manipulation, which will cause American companies to be competitive again and drive manufacturing back to America and create jobs here. Although he sees China as the biggest offender, he believes that America should protect itself from all foreign efforts to take our jobs and manufacturing. For example, Ford is building a plant in Mexico and Trump suggests that every part or vehicle Ford makes in Mexico be taxed 35% if they want to bring it into the U. S., which would cause companies like Ford to no longer be competitive using their Mexican operations and move manufacturing back to the U. S., once again creating jobs here.

6.) Trump wants passage of NOPEC legislation (No Oil Producing and Exporting Cartels Act – NOPEC – S.394), which would allow the government to sue OPEC for violating antitrust laws. According to Trump, that would break up the cartel. He also wants to unleash our energy companies to drill domestically (sound like Sarah Palin’s drill baby, drill?) thereby increasing domestic production creating jobs and driving domestic costs of oil and gas down while reducing dependence on foreign oil.

7.) Trump believes a secure border is critical for both security and prosperity in America. He wants to build a wall to stop illegals from entering and put controls on immigration. (And he says he’ll get Mexico to pay for the wall, which many have scoffed at, but given his business successes I wouldn’t put it past him.) He also wants to enforce our immigration laws and provide no path to citizenship for illegals.

8.) Trump wants a radical change to the tax system to not only make it better for average Americans, but also to encourage businesses to stay here and foreign businesses to move here. The resulting influx of money to our nation would do wonders for our economy. He wants to make America the place to do business. He also wants to lower the death tax and the taxes on capital gains and dividends. This would put more than $1.6 trillion back into the economy and help rebuild the 1.5 million jobs we’ve lost to the current tax system. He also wants to charge companies who outsource jobs overseas a 20% tax, but for those willing to move jobs back to America they would not be taxed. And for citizens he has a tax plan that would allow Americans to keep more of what they earn and spark economic growth. He wants to change the personal income tax to:
    · Up to $30,000 taxed at 1%
    · From $30,000 to $100,000 taxed at 5%
    · From $100,000 to $1,000,000 taxed at 10%
    · $1,000,000 and above taxed at 15%

9.) Trump wants Obamacare repealed. He says it’s a “job-killing, health care-destroying monstrosity” that “can’t be reformed, salvaged, or fixed.” He believes in allowing real competition in the health insurance marketplace to allow competition to drive prices down. He also believes in tort reform to get rid of defensive medicine and lower costs.

10.) Trump wants spending reforms in Washington, acknowledging that America spends far more than it receives in revenue. He has said he believes that if we don’t stop increasing the national debt once it hits $24 trillion it will be impossible to save this country.

11.) Even though he says we need to cut spending, he does not want to harm those on Medicare, Medicaid, or Social Security. He believes that the citizens have faithfully paid in to the system to have these services available and that the American government has an obligation to fulfill its end of the bargain and provide those benefits. Therefore, he wants to build the economy up so that we have the revenue to pay those costs without cutting the benefits to the recipients. He disagrees with Democrats who think raising taxes is the answer and says that when you do that you stifle the economy. On the other hand, when you lower taxes and create an environment to help businesses they will grow, hire more workers, and those new workers will be paying taxes that become more tax revenue for the government.

12.) Trump also wants reform of the welfare state saying that America needs “a safety net, not a hammock.” He believes in a welfare to work program that would help reduce the welfare rolls and encourage people to get back to work. And he wants a crackdown on entitlement fraud.

13.) Trump believes climate change is a hoax.
    14.) Trump opposes Common Core.
    15.) Trump is pro-life, although he allows for an exception due to rape, incest, or the life of the mother.

16.) Trump is pro 2nd Amendment rights.

17.) Trump’s view on same-sex marriage is that marriage is between a man and a woman, but he also believes that this is a states' rights issue, not a federal issue.

18.) Trump supports the death penalty. Trump believes that there is a lack of common sense, innovative thinking in Washington (Hmmm… looks like he believes in horse sense!). He says it’s about seeing the unseen and that’s the kind of thinking we need to turn this country around. He tells a personal story to illustrate the point: “When I opened Trump National Golf Club at Rancho Palos Verdes in Los Angeles, I was immediately told that I would need to build a new and costly ballroom. The current ballroom was gorgeous, but it only sat 200 people and we were losing business because people needed a larger space for their events. Building a new ballroom would take years to get approval and permits (since it’s on the Pacific Ocean), and cost about $5 million. I took one look at the ballroom and saw immediately what needed to be done. The problem wasn’t the size of the room, it was the size of the chairs. They were huge, heavy, and unwieldy. We did no’t need a bigger ballroom, we needed smaller chairs! So I had them replaced with high-end, smaller chairs. I then had our people sell the old chairs and got more money for them than the cost of the new chairs. In the end, the ballroom went from seating 200 people to seating 320 people. Our visitors got the space they desired, and I spared everyone the hassle of years of construction and $5 million of expense. It’s amazing what you can accomplish with a little common sense.”On top of his saving years of construction and $5 million in expenses, he also was able to keep the ballroom open for business during the time it would have been under remodeling, which allowed him to continue to make money on the space instead of losing that revenue during construction time.

Donald Trump’s entire life has been made up of success and winning. He’s been accused of bankruptcies, but that’s not true. He’s never filed personal bankruptcy. He’s bought companies and legally used bankruptcy laws to restructure their debt, just as businesses do all the time. But he’s never been bankrupt personally. He’s a fighter that clearly loves America and would fight for our nation. Earlier I quoted Trump saying, “I love America. And when you love something, you protect it passionately – fiercely, even.” We never hear that from Democrats or even from most Republicans. Donald Trump is saying things that desperately need to be said but no other candidate has shown the fortitude to stand up and say them. Looking over this list of what he wants for America I see a very necessary set of goals that are long past due. Before we criticize someone because the media does, maybe we should seriously consider what he has to offer.

Angel Baby Faith our one and only 1/11/00 - 9/9/16 We love you.

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

Re: Trump

I am not an expert on taxation or healthcare but if this read is right I like his stance on the military, war, energy & states rights.
    "With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

I back candidates for what they do, not what they say. And I sure as heck wouldn't vote for somebody because of an e- mail forward.
    There's a lot of candidates in this primary I can vote for, but Donald Trump isn't one of them.
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

He has been asked repeatedly how he is going to get Mexico to pay for the fence. He keeps saying, "This is easy... I'll do it"..

I believe in most of the things he does, too. Doing it and getting Congress to it is another thing. But .....I guess he'll have a pen and a phone.......

Senior Member Array title="TD's & Beer has a brilliant future"> TD's & Beer's Avatar

I don't watch Fox news, but this is the latest

Fox News poll: Donald Trump still leads GOP field

A new Fox News poll finds Donald Trump leading the GOP presidential field nationally with 25%, followed by Ben Carson at 12%, Ted Cruz at 10%, Jeb Bush at 9%, Mike Huckabee at 6%, Scott Walker at 6%, Carly Fiorina at 5%, John Kasich at 4%, Marco Rubio at 4%, Chris Christie at 3% and Rand Paul at 3%.

http://tampa.metrobugle.com/2015/08/...ads-gop-field/

Senior Member Array title="TD's & Beer has a brilliant future"> TD's & Beer's Avatar

Trump's immigration plan

Donald Trump unveiled his immigration policy paper on Sunday, pledging to “[put] the needs of working people first — not wealthy, globetrotting owners” and vowing to deport millions of undocumented immigrants.

Trump’s three principles of the plan include:

1. A nation without borders is not a nation. There must be a wall across the southern border.
    2. A nation without laws is not a nation. Laws passed in accordance with our Constitutional system of government must be enforced.
    3. A nation that does not serve its own citizens is not a nation. Any immigration plan must improve jobs, wages and security for all Americans.

Until Mexico pays for the wall, the United States would, “among other things,” “impound all remittance payments derived from illegal wages; increase fees on all temporary visas issued to Mexican CEOs and diplomats (and if necessary cancel them); increase fees on all border crossing cards – of which we issue about 1 million to Mexican nationals each year (a major source of visa overstays); increase fees on all NAFTA worker visas from Mexico (another major source of overstays); and increase fees at ports of entry to the United States from Mexico [Tariffs and foreign aid cuts are also options]”

The plan calls for the number of Immigration and Customs Enforcement officers to triple, along with nationwide e-verify, the “mandatory return of all criminal aliens,” “detention-not catch-and-release,” defunding sanctuary cities, enhancing penalties for staying past temporary visas, cooperating with local task forces taking on gangs and ending birthright citizenship.

“The influx of foreign workers holds down salaries, keeps unemployment high, and makes it difficult for poor and working class Americans – including immigrants themselves and their children – to earn a middle class wage.

Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.), an immigration hard-liner with whom Trump consulted on the issue, praised it as “exactly the plan American needs.” Sessions, the chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee’s immigration subcommittee, said in a statement that “[p]olling shows this plan will appeal broadly to all segments of the electorate: prioritizing the just demands of loyal, everyday Americans who have been shunned by a governing elite.”

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/0...#ixzz3j52v9aSe

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TD's & Beer View Post
    I don't watch Fox news, but this is the latest

Fox News poll: Donald Trump still leads GOP field

A new Fox News poll finds Donald Trump leading the GOP presidential field nationally with 25%, followed by Ben Carson at 12%, Ted Cruz at 10%, Jeb Bush at 9%, Mike Huckabee at 6%, Scott Walker at 6%, Carly Fiorina at 5%, John Kasich at 4%, Marco Rubio at 4%, Chris Christie at 3% and Rand Paul at 3%.

http://tampa.metrobugle.com/2015/08/...ads-gop-field/
    Rand Paul is getting his ass kicked.

I wonder why his numbers are so low.

I also like Ben Carson & Fiorina because they are brilliant and successful and accomplished like trump and know how to solve problems.

I would love to see a non politician in the general election.

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GBMelBlount View Post

I also like Ben Carson & Fiorina because they are brilliant and successful and accomplished like trump and know how to solve problems.

I would love to see a non politician in the general election
    That's where I'm at too. For me it'll be Carson or Trump. I'm tired of politicians.
    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG ¤-

Senior Member Array title="BnG_Hevn has much to be proud of"> BnG_Hevn's Avatar
    Battleball Champion!

I was not on the Trump train, but if that read is true, I'm now on it.

My first choice is Rand Paul, but he is not going to be a viable option, I hope Trump can hang onto the lead. With how weak the other candidates are, maybe he can.
    “They say all marriages are made in heaven, but so are thunder and lightning.”
    ― Clint Eastwood

Quote Originally Posted by BnG_Hevn View Post
    I was not on the Trump train, but if that read is true, I'm now on it.

My first choice is Rand Paul, but he is not going to be a viable option, I hope Trump can hang onto the lead. With how weak the other candidates are, maybe he can.
    Time will tell.

I think Rand Paul is principled and a genuinely good person and it amazes me that his poll numbers are so low.....and he is the only politician I do not look at as a "politician".

Easy answer, Trump is sucking all the oxygen out of the room for the others

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

You would think by now that the rest of the field would get a clue as to what the people want hear from a future leader. Trump is the guy saying what the people want to hear. The people are tired of the same old rhetoric that means nothing after they are elected. I seem to remember a certain "hope and change" mantra be thrown around a while back. That worked out well!

Maybe Trump won't/can't/ be allowed to back what he's saying, but it sure seems to be striking a chord with a lot of people. I wonder why that could be.... and even more so, why the rest of them haven't figured it out?

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

Time will tell.

I think Rand Paul is principled and a genuinely good person and it amazes me that his poll numbers are so low.....and he is the only politician I do not look at as a "politician".
    Rand is bombing out because he's pointing out all of Trump's flaws and the voters don't want to hear bad stuff about him right now. Once it becomes obvious that the Emperor has no clothes and Trump falls back into obscurity, Paul may be able to recover... if he's still around by then.
    Darn shame, 'cuz somebody like Paul or Cruz is really what is needed at this point and it looks like we're going to miss the opportunity because we're so easily distracted.
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Battleball Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
    You would think by now that the rest of the field would get a clue as to what the people want hear from a future leader. Trump is the guy saying what the people want to hear. The people are tired of the same old rhetoric that means nothing after they are elected. I seem to remember a certain "hope and change" mantra be thrown around a while back. That worked out well!

Maybe Trump won't/can't/ be allowed to back what he's saying, but it sure seems to be striking a chord with a lot of people. I wonder why that could be.... and even more so, why the rest of them haven't figured it out?
    I think have figured it out, but expect Trump to level off and slip dramatically, leaving way for the same ole same ole which the others would prefer. This is why I hope the train keeps rolling.
    ― Clint Eastwood

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GoSlash27 View Post
    Rand is bombing out because he's pointing out all of Trump's flaws and the voters don't want to hear bad stuff about him right now. Once it becomes obvious that the Emperor has no clothes and Trump falls back into obscurity, Paul may be able to recover... if he's still around by then.
    Darn shame, 'cuz somebody like Paul or Cruz is really what is needed at this point and it looks like we're going to miss the opportunity because we're so easily distracted.
    Rand is bombing out because people see him as only a shade or two less crazy than his dad. Whether or not he is doesn't matter, that's how he's perceived. At least in my opinion. Personally I respect him and all the time he has spent filibustering bills he didn't believe in says a lot about him but I don't think other people take him serious, nor would other world leaders.
    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG ¤-

Trump is not afraid to clearly state his positions - that's what people want to hear - simple as that

Donald Trump supports the Keystone pipeline

The Republican frontrunner joined the rest of the GOP field in saying that he would support the North American pipeline.

"If I am elected President I will immediately approve the Keystone XL pipeline. No impact on environment & lots of jobs for U.S." Trump tweeted Tuesday afternoon.

Pressed late last month about her thoughts, Hillary Clinton declined to state her position, saying she didn't want to second guess the President on an issue she worked on as Secretary of State.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/18/politi...ort/index.html
    Last edited by TD's & Beer; 08-19-2015 at 11:33 AM.

Donald Trump Attacks Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg Over 'Cheap' Migrants

Donald Trump has launched a personal attack on Facebook boss Mark Zuckerberg for letting too many immigrants into America.

The billionaire businessman, who is vying to be US President, said he wanted to force technology companies to hire more Americans instead of ‘flying cheaper workers in from overseas’.

He launched a broadside at Mr Zuckerberg, claiming that the technology chief was trying to push through new rules that would make it even harder than it is presently for Americans to find jobs in the future.

"Mark Zuckerberg’s personal Senator, Marco Rubio, has a bill to triple H-1Bs that would decimate women and minorities," he said. At the moment, America grants a limited number of ‘H-1B’ visas for each year, helping companies like Facebook, Google and Apple to recruit heavily from the countries including Britain, India and China.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-overseas.html

The Donald Trump Conversation: Murdoch, Ailes, NBC and the Rush of Being TV's "Ratings Machine"

TRUMP:

Hillary has problems far greater than the nomination. If you look at what's going on with the emails, it's a fraud if you think about it.

This looks like Watergate on steroids, frankly. Watergate was about the cover-up more than the act.

This isn't something we're going to solve tomorrow. This could go on for years.

You can't have a nominee who is under investigation.

What are they going to do, run and then two nights before the presidential race she gets indicted?

General Petraeus, for doing 5 percent of what she did, his life has been destroyed. And it goes up to 20 years in prison. It's from one to 20 years for what she did!

When will you get Melania out there talking about you?

Pretty soon. She wants to do it. She is a very confident person. You've seen her on The View, and you've seen her on different shows. Larry King. You've seen her being interviewed. She's got a great style, and she would be an amazing first lady with heart.

(much more)

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/fea...les-nbc-816131

Trump with his family at his June 16 announcement that he would run for president

Trump coming to Mobile on Friday - - have to get a bigger arena

"I'm going to be in Alabama, and there was going to be 500 people, and the room held about 1,000, and they heard that we were there. And within about two minutes, that room wasn't big enough. So they went to a room that held 2,000 people, and they heard that wasn't big enough. And now they went to the convention center, and they heard that wasn't big enough. They're going to end up being 30 to 40,000 people in Alabama."

Donald Trump's campaign stop in Mobile could prompt a venue change as more people have registered for tickets online than what the Civic Center's Theater can hold

Tickets are still available online and are free. There is no VIP seating and tickets will be issued on a first-come, first-serve basis.

http://www.al.com/news/mobile/index...._for_dona.html

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

I can't wait until he goes to West Palm Beach.
    All Defense!

Just happy to be here!! Array title="Polamalu Princess has a reputation beyond repute"> Polamalu Princess's Avatar

I wonder if he will make a stop here in Pittsburgh.

Moved to the Senior Bowl stadium

Trump Rally Moved to Ladd-Peebles Stadium, Tens of Thousands Expected

City officials have confirmed to News 5 the location for Donald Trump’s pep rally in Mobile on Friday night has been moved to Ladd-Peebles Stadium. It’s the same venue used for the Senior Bowl and University of South Alabama home games.

“It’s due to an overwhelming response,” said Kayla Farnon, spokeswoman for the Alabama Secretary of State’s Office. “More than 30,000 people have been confirmed to attend.

http://wkrg.com/2015/08/19/high-dema...lly-in-mobile/

Trump draws huge crowd for speech at Alabama stadium

MOBILE, Ala.- Donald Trump walked onto the stage of his Friday-night stadium rally here to the sound of Lynyrd Skynyrd's "Sweet Home Alabama" and walked off to Twisted Sister's "We're Not Gonna Take It."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...ally/32140669/

30,000 turn out for Trump's Alabama pep rally

Mobile, Alabama (CNN)Donald Trump brought 30,000 supporters from deep red Alabama to a Friday night pep rally in a football stadium, the latest sign that the Republican front-runner has broad, nationwide strength.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/21/politi...f=rss_politics

That sure is a lot of people turning out to support him. Wow!

He's not afraid to step in it

Donald Trump expected to appear on Rolling Stone

The iconic music and culture magazine is planning to feature Trump on the cover of its next issue, according to two people with knowledge of the matter.

A Rolling Stone spokeswoman declined to comment. But the sources said the Trump issue will come out in early September.

The cover is another coup for the Republican presidential candidate, since it often features rock stars and since founder and publisher Jann Wenner is a longtime supporter of Democrats.

http://money.cnn.com/2015/08/23/medi...one/index.html

-------------------

ha!

Battleball Champion!

How about this for a Trump strategy.

There are 16 GOP runners, with probably 3 legit. How about this scenario, which wouldn't surprise me at all. Trump is extremely smart.

Trump + 3 legits = 4, leaving 12.

Those 12 garner as much support as possible, and "at the last second" when they would normally withdraw, they all throw their support behind Trump.

Or, is having so many GOP runners normal?
    ― Clint Eastwood

Very interesting. Very possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by BnG_Hevn View Post
    How about this for a Trump strategy.

There are 16 GOP runners, with probably 3 legit. How about this scenario, which wouldn't surprise me at all. Trump is extremely smart.

Trump + 3 legits = 4, leaving 12.

Those 12 garner as much support as possible, and "at the last second" when they would normally withdraw, they all throw their support behind Trump.

Or, is having so many GOP runners normal?

Trump smacks down CNN reporter

Hahaha!

Thanks for keeping us updated!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TD's & Beer View Post
    Trump smacks down CNN reporter

Hahaha!

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

I believe Trump is a phony and I do not believe for one second he is a legitimate conservative. He was a liberal who took positions such as being pro-assault weapons ban and pro-socialized medicine and conveniently didn't start coming out in favor of conservative issues before trying to get the vote of the Republican party. He has spoken highly of Hilary Clinton, has given to money to corrupt slime balls such as Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid. The only reason he got conservatives on his side was because of charisma, the fact that he is saying the right things in this campaign, and the fact that he has smacked down some liberal media people. I am looking for someone whose conservative record extends beyond merely saying the right thing at the right time to the right people and that excludes Trump. I will not be duped into thinking he is someone more than someone acting as a conservative just to get their votes