Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 211 to 229 of 229

Thread: Trump

  1. #211
    Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Massillon, Ohio
    Posts
    2,093

    Re: Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    He won't. This election has been in the bag for Clinton since at least 2014...
    This.

  2. #212
    Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    12,676

    Re: Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    He won't. This election has been in the bag for Clinton since at least 2014...
    And if Trump had a chance, he would throw it away by doing something stupid

  3. #213
    Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Massillon, Ohio
    Posts
    2,093

    Re: Trump

    Trump sucks. Hillary sucks worse. Open and shut case. We are fucked in this election. There is no other choice but Trump............. I will probably puke while casting my vote.

  4. #214

    Re: Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
    Trump sucks. Hillary sucks worse. Open and shut case. We are fucked in this election. There is no other choice but Trump............. I will probably puke while casting my vote.
    I can't. I held my nose and voted GOP in 3 of the last 4 presidential elections (was proud to vote for Bush in his second election). Can't force myself to do it anymore, not when the GOP is simply a caricature of a US political party anymore.
    “Life is a series of decisions you make that add up to your reputation. Do the right thing.”
    —Dan Rooney (1932-2017)

  5. #215
    Inconsiderate S.O.B. Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    California
    Gender
    Posts
    10,341

    Re: Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Craic View Post
    I can't. I held my nose and voted GOP in 3 of the last 4 presidential elections (was proud to vote for Bush in his second election). Can't force myself to do it anymore, not when the GOP is simply a caricature of a US political party anymore.
    Don't worry - if you still live in California, your vote goes to the Democrat no matter what you do!

    Speaking of caricatures, the Democrats are just as bad if not worse. On one side: Regulating and micromanaging, PC Thought Police, white guilt, and telling you you're the enemy simply for going about your business ... On the other side: Backward high-and-mighty moral preaching, and religious views from out of the Dark Ages. I joined the Libertarian Party last week because either one of the two major ones are worse than puking and having diarrhea at the same time.
    An empty victory is a victory nonetheless.

  6. #216
    Super Moderator Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Shitzinnati
    Gender
    Posts
    23,220

    Re: Trump





    "We don’t need to slay the dragon, we need to be the dragon."



  7. #217
    Senior Member Array title="LloydWoodson is a glorious beacon of light"> LloydWoodson's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2016
    Gender
    Posts
    319

    Re: Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    Don't worry - if you still live in California, your vote goes to the Democrat no matter what you do!

    Speaking of caricatures, the Democrats are just as bad if not worse. On one side: Regulating and micromanaging, PC Thought Police, white guilt, and telling you you're the enemy simply for going about your business ... On the other side: Backward high-and-mighty moral preaching, and religious views from out of the Dark Ages. I joined the Libertarian Party last week because either one of the two major ones are worse than puking and having diarrhea at the same time.
    I agree with you. I cringed last night when Trump said he would appoint pro life judges that might overturn Roe vs Wade.

    It is absolutely not OK with me that governments have power over a women's body and pregnancy. Trump is 100% wrong here.

    I think abortion is disgusting and wish it didn't exist but it does and it is not for me to say what a woman chooses to do with her life and her body.

    The only progressive way to lessen the number of abortions is to provide financial help to single mothers, educate about contraception starting in junior high school, provide good jobs and affordable health care to make having a child a possibility for any woman etc.

    I agree with Trump on 95% of issues so I don't know why he chose to lose 25% of voters on this issue. (Close to 50% of women are against abortion which is only a few percent different than men). Millions of women will be offended though and vote against him on this issue alone. The ones who agree with him on abortion will still disagree on other issues and might not vote for him anyways.

  8. #218
    Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Treasure Coast
    Posts
    11,028

    Re: Trump

    I am not a single issue voter and agree with Trump on 98% of what he promises. I already voted for him early. I only hope that a seizure paralyzes Clinton and takes away her ability to speak.
    All Defense!

  9. #219
    Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Massillon, Ohio
    Posts
    2,093

    Re: Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by ALLD View Post
    I am not a single issue voter and agree with Trump on 98% of what he promises. I already voted for him early. I only hope that a seizure paralyzes Clinton and takes away her ability to speak.
    I hope they both spontaniously combust before November.

  10. #220
    Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    12,676

    Re: Trump

    Two links to show how bad Trump is doing

    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...D=ansmsnnews11

    and

    http://www.businessinsider.com/donal...s-poll-2016-10

    Yikes, when you are a Republican candidate and trailing in Utah and barely leading Texas, that's a sign you are in for a long night in a few weeks

  11. #221
    Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has much to be proud of"> NCSteeler's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Triadl NC
    Gender
    Posts
    4,030

    Re: Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    Two links to show how bad Trump is doing

    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...D=ansmsnnews11

    and

    http://www.businessinsider.com/donal...s-poll-2016-10

    Yikes, when you are a Republican candidate and trailing in Utah and barely leading Texas, that's a sign you are in for a long night in a few weeks
    Clinton is strongly supporting a dead ringer who is only running as a third party in Utah.

    Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
    Merry Christmas

  12. #222
    Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Posts
    9,012

    Re: Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post



    "The first principle is that you must not fool yourself--and you are
    the easiest person to fool."

    --Richard Feynmann

  13. #223
    Just happy to be here!! Array title="Polamalu Princess has a reputation beyond repute"> Polamalu Princess's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Steelerland
    Gender
    Posts
    6,471

    Re: Trump

    Well, I am pleased with how everything turned out!

    Angel Baby Faith our one and only 1/11/00 - 9/9/16 We love you.

  14. #224
    Senior Member Array title="salamander has a reputation beyond repute">

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Posts
    7,585

    Re: Trump

    I thought for sure this election was Hillary's to lose. Never in a million years did I ever think Trump would pull it off.


  15. #225
    Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Posts
    3,231

    Re: Trump

    PATRIOTS**
    BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled




    HTG ¤-

  16. #226
    Senior Member Array title="salamander has a reputation beyond repute">

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Posts
    7,585

    Re: Trump

    The butt-hurt liberal snowflakes are out in full force.

  17. #227
    Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Posts
    3,231

    Re: Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by salamander View Post
    The butt-hurt liberal snowflakes are out in full force.
    watching everyone's heads explode is almost as good as Trump winning
    PATRIOTS**
    BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled




    HTG ¤-

  18. #228
    Senior Member Array title="salamander has a reputation beyond repute">

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Posts
    7,585

    Re: Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by smokin3000gt View Post
    watching everyone's heads explode is almost as good as Trump winning
    Watching the media continue to spew fake news stories about him then getting completely shot down is almost just as good.

  19. #229
    Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    12,676

    Re: Trump

    https://www.yahoo.com/news/trumps-ex...194853576.html

    This is a good start. Also selecting General Mattis is a step in the right direction in terms of a step away from Obama's vision of America as a pushover

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •