Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump

Senior Member Array title="TD's & Beer has a brilliant future"> TD's & Beer's Avatar

Re: Trump

Trump announces expansion of 2nd Amendment rights

PROTECTING OUR SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHTS WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Donald J. Trump on the Right to Keep and Bear Arms

The Second Amendment to our Constitution is clear. The right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed upon. Period.

The Second Amendment guarantees a fundamental right that belongs to all law-abiding Americans. The Constitution doesn’t create that right – it ensures that the government can’t take it away. Our Founding Fathers knew, and our Supreme Court has upheld, that the Second Amendment’s purpose is to guarantee our right to defend ourselves and our families. This is about self-defense, plain and simple.

It’s been said that the Second Amendment is America’s first freedom. That’s because the Right to Keep and Bear Arms protects all our other rights. We are the only country in the world that has a Second Amendment. Protecting that freedom is imperative. Here’s how we will do that:

Enforce The Laws On The Books

We need to get serious about prosecuting violent criminals. The Obama administration’s record on that is abysmal. Violent crime in cities like Baltimore, Chicago and many others is out of control. Drug dealers and gang members are given a slap on the wrist and turned loose on the street. This needs to stop.

Several years ago there was a tremendous program in Richmond, Virginia called Project Exile. It said that if a violent felon uses a gun to commit a crime, you will be prosecuted in federal court and go to prison for five years – no parole or early release. Obama’s former Attorney General, Eric Holder, called that a “cookie cutter” program. That’s ridiculous. I call that program a success. Murders committed with guns in Richmond decreased by over 60% when Project Exile was in place – in the first two years of the program alone, 350 armed felons were taken off the street.

Why does that matter to law-abiding gun owners? Because they’re the ones who anti-gun politicians and the media blame when criminals misuse guns. We need to bring back and expand programs like Project Exile and get gang members and drug dealers off the street. When we do, crime will go down and our cities and communities will be safer places to live.

Here’s another important way to fight crime – empower law-abiding gun owners to defend themselves. Law enforcement is great, they do a tremendous job, but they can’t be everywhere all of the time. Our personal protection is ultimately up to us. That’s why I’m a gun owner, that’s why I have a concealed carry permit, and that’s why tens of millions of Americans have concealed carry permits as well. It’s just common sense. To make America great again, we’re going to go after criminals and put the law back on the side of the law-abiding.

Fix Our Broken Mental Health System

Let’s be clear about this. Our mental health system is broken. It needs to be fixed. Too many politicians have ignored this problem for too long

All of the tragic mass murders that occurred in the past several years have something in common – there were red flags that were ignored. We can’t allow that to continue. We need to expand treatment programs, because most people with mental health problems aren’t violent, they just need help. But for those who are violent, a danger to themselves or others, we need to get them off the street before they can terrorize our communities. This is just common sense.

And why does this matter to law-abiding gun owners? Once again, because they get blamed by anti-gun politicians, gun control groups and the media for the acts of deranged madmen. When one of these tragedies occurs, we can count on two things: one, that opponents of gun rights will immediately exploit it to push their political agenda; and two, that none of their so-called “solutions” would have prevented the tragedy in the first place. They’ve even admitted it.

We need real solutions to address real problems. Not grandstanding or political agendas.

Defend The Rights of Law-Abiding Gun Owners

GUN AND MAGAZINE BANS. Gun and magazine bans are a total failure. That’s been proven every time it’s been tried. Opponents of gun rights try to come up with scary sounding phrases like “assault weapons”, “military-style weapons” and “high capacity magazines” to confuse people. What they’re really talking about are popular semi-automatic rifles and standard magazines that are owned by tens of millions of Americans. Law-abiding people should be allowed to own the firearm of their choice. The government has no business dictating what types of firearms good, honest people are allowed to own.

BACKGROUND CHECKS. There has been a national background check system in place since 1998. Every time a person buys a gun from a federally licensed gun dealer – which is the overwhelming majority of all gun purchases – they go through a federal background check. Study after study has shown that very few criminals are stupid enough to try and pass a background check – they get their guns from friends/family members or by stealing them. So the overwhelming majority of people who go through background checks are law-abiding gun owners. When the system was created, gun owners were promised that it would be instant, accurate and fair. Unfortunately, that isn’t the case today. Too many states are failing to put criminal and mental health records into the system – and it should go without saying that a system’s only going to be as effective as the records that are put into it. What we need to do is fix the system we have and make it work as intended. What we don’t need to do is expand a broken system.

NATIONAL RIGHT TO CARRY. The right of self-defense doesn’t stop at the end of your driveway. That’s why I have a concealed carry permit and why tens of millions of Americans do too. That permit should be valid in all 50 states. A driver’s license works in every state, so it’s common sense that a concealed carry permit should work in every state. If we can do that for driving – which is a privilege, not a right – then surely we can do that for concealed carry, which is a right, not a privilege.

MILITARY BASES AND RECRUITING CENTERS. Banning our military from carrying firearms on bases and at recruiting centers is ridiculous. We train our military how to safely and responsibly use firearms, but our current policies leave them defenseless. To make America great again, we need a strong military. To have a strong military, we need to allow them to defend themselves.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positio...endment-rights

-----------------------

Leftists heads explode

Senior Member Array title="BnG_Hevn has much to be proud of"> BnG_Hevn's Avatar
    Battleball Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by GoSlash27 View Post
    http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/17/politi...ire/index.html

Despite all my trump- bashing, I have to side with him on this. Yet another case of the media playing "gotcha" games and stirring up fake controversies.
    What they apparently don't realize is that the majority of Trump supporters actually believe this.
    http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/m...r-country.html

Calling him out for not correcting this is going to backfire on them in a major way. Again. His base is not put off by this in any way, shape, or form. It's like trying to drown a shark. Furthermore, he CANNOT correct his supporters on this without losing them.

So in the face of this fake "controversy", what is his response?

Dumb, dumb, dumb. Nobody believes for a second that "he didn't hear the question". He did not respond to it the way the media is portraying it, but he heard it just fine. He should've counter-punched about the sad state of American journalism instead. This answer will also not sit well with his base. They want to hear that he's with them on this (even if they are wrong).
    I think the draw to Trump is that he is not a politician. He is just a man with a vision who thinks he can put this country back into "great" status. When it comes down to it, that is all that matters.

If he wins and this country is better for it, that is all that matters. He doesn't pander for votes, he is who he is, if you like him, vote for him. If not, then don't.

He is much better at speaking than I had thought. I've seen Al Gore speak at a conference and I can see why people flock to him, he can say nothing and have you cheering. Trump is not only a business man, he is also a good speaker and knows how to pump up the crowd.

I still say that a Trump / Paul ticket would be ideal.
    “They say all marriages are made in heaven, but so are thunder and lightning.”
    ― Clint Eastwood

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

I think Trump and Fiorina would be the strongest team from the standpoint of making a difference.

They are both brilliant and successful and great at negotiations and problem solving.
    "With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

I think the draw to Trump is that he is not a politician. He is just a man with a vision who thinks he can put this country back into "great" status. When it comes down to it, that is all that matters.
    Well... that's the draw of all of this year's leading candidates; they are not politicians. And all of them have a vision and think that they can put this country back into "great" status.
    In Trump's case, "different" doesn't necessarily mean better. Even he doesn't know himself how he'd govern. He has no unifying set of principles to guide him because he hasn't thought about politics until just recently. Same can be said for Fiorina and Carson.
    I would prefer somebody who is a politician, but has an established record of fighting for what they believe in. That way there's no doubt about their ideology or motivation. They actually "walk their talk" even when it's unpopular.
    Give me Cruz or Paul any day. I know I can trust them to be who they claim to be because they've proven it over the years.
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Senior Member Array title="TD's & Beer has a brilliant future"> TD's & Beer's Avatar

I'm thinking of the demographics

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TD's & Beer View Post
    I'm thinking of the demographics

I could get behind this if it happened....if I can get past Cruz's overall creepiness. I'd be behind a ticket that included Fiorina, as well. No nonsense and very, very smart.

meanwhile, Hillary stumps to a half-empty room at a liberal college

1988 Trump interview....only thing different is the hair

His immigration policy is on his website too

IMMIGRATION REFORM THAT WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

The three core principles of Donald J. Trump's immigration plan

When politicians talk about “immigration reform” they mean: amnesty, cheap labor and open borders. The Schumer-Rubio immigration bill was nothing more than a giveaway to the corporate patrons who run both parties.

Real immigration reform puts the needs of working people first – not wealthy globetrotting donors. We are the only country in the world whose immigration system puts the needs of other nations ahead of our own. That must change. Here are the three core principles of real immigration reform:

1. A nation without borders is not a nation. There must be a wall across the southern border.

2. A nation without laws is not a nation. Laws passed in accordance with our Constitutional system of government must be enforced.

3. A nation that does not serve its own citizens is not a nation. Any immigration plan must improve jobs, wages and security for all Americans.

Make Mexico Pay For The Wall

For many years, Mexico’s leaders have been taking advantage of the United States by using illegal immigration to export the crime and poverty in their own country (as well as in other Latin American countries). They have even published pamphlets on how to illegally immigrate to the United States. The costs for the United States have been extraordinary: U.S. taxpayers have been asked to pick up hundreds of billions in healthcare costs, housing costs, education costs, welfare costs, etc. Indeed, the annual cost of free tax credits alone paid to illegal immigrants quadrupled to $4.2 billion in 2011. The effects on jobseekers have also been disastrous, and black Americans have been particularly harmed.

The impact in terms of crime has been tragic. In recent weeks, the headlines have been covered with cases of criminals who crossed our border illegally only to go on to commit horrific crimes against Americans. Most recently, an illegal immigrant from Mexico, with a long arrest record, is charged with breaking into a 64 year-old women’s home, crushing her skull and eye sockets with a hammer, raping her, and murdering her. The Police Chief in Santa Maria says the “blood trail” leads straight to Washington.

In 2011, the Government Accountability Office found that there were a shocking 3 million arrests attached to the incarcerated alien population, including tens of thousands of violent beatings, rapes and murders.

Meanwhile, Mexico continues to make billions on not only our bad trade deals but also relies heavily on the billions of dollars in remittances sent from illegal immigrants in the United States back to Mexico ($22 billion in 2013 alone).

In short, the Mexican government has taken the United States to the cleaners. They are responsible for this problem, and they must help pay to clean it up.

The cost of building a permanent border wall pales mightily in comparison to what American taxpayers spend every single year on dealing with the fallout of illegal immigration on their communities, schools and unemployment offices.

Mexico must pay for the wall and, until they do, the United States will, among other things: impound all remittance payments derived from illegal wages; increase fees on all temporary visas issued to Mexican CEOs and diplomats (and if necessary cancel them); increase fees on all border crossing cards – of which we issue about 1 million to Mexican nationals each year (a major source of visa overstays); increase fees on all NAFTA worker visas from Mexico (another major source of overstays); and increase fees at ports of entry to the United States from Mexico [Tariffs and foreign aid cuts are also options]. We will not be taken advantage of anymore.

Defend The Laws And Constitution Of The United States

America will only be great as long as America remains a nation of laws that lives according to the Constitution. No one is above the law. The following steps will return to the American people the safety of their laws, which politicians have stolen from them:

Triple the number of ICE officers. As the President of the ICE Officers’ Council explained in Congressional testimony: “Only approximately 5,000 officers and agents within ICE perform the lion’s share of ICE’s immigration mission…Compare that to the Los Angeles Police Department at approximately 10,000 officers. Approximately 5,000 officers in ICE cover 50 states, Puerto Rico and Guam, and are attempting to enforce immigration law against 11 million illegal aliens already in the interior of the United States. Since 9-11, the U.S. Border Patrol has tripled in size, while ICE’s immigration enforcement arm, Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO), has remained at relatively the same size.” This will be funded by accepting the recommendation of the Inspector General for Tax Administration and eliminating tax credit payments to illegal immigrants.

Nationwide e-verify. This simple measure will protect jobs for unemployed Americans.

Mandatory return of all criminal aliens. The Obama Administration has released 76,000 aliens from its custody with criminal convictions since 2013 alone. All criminal aliens must be returned to their home countries, a process which can be aided by canceling any visas to foreign countries which will not accept their own criminals, and making it a separate and additional crime to commit an offense while here illegally.

Detention—not catch-and-release. Illegal aliens apprehended crossing the border must be detained until they are sent home, no more catch-and-release.

Defund sanctuary cities. Cut-off federal grants to any city which refuses to cooperate with federal law enforcement.

Enhanced penalties for overstaying a visa. Millions of people come to the United States on temporary visas but refuse to leave, without consequence. This is a threat to national security. Individuals who refuse to leave at the time their visa expires should be subject to criminal penalties; this will also help give local jurisdictions the power to hold visa overstays until federal authorities arrive. Completion of a visa tracking system – required by law but blocked by lobbyists – will be necessary as well.

Cooperate with local gang task forces. ICE officers should accompany local police departments conducting raids of violent street gangs like MS-13 and the 18th street gang, which have terrorized the country. All illegal aliens in gangs should be apprehended and deported. Again, quoting Chris Crane: “ICE Officers and Agents are forced to apply the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) Directive, not to children in schools, but to adult inmates in jails. If an illegal-alien inmate simply claims eligibility, ICE is forced to release the alien back into the community. This includes serious criminals who have committed felonies, who have assaulted officers, and who prey on children…ICE officers should be required to place detainers on every illegal alien they encounter in jails and prisons, since these aliens not only violated immigration laws, but then went on to engage in activities that led to their arrest by police; ICE officers should be required to issue Notices to Appear to all illegal aliens with criminal convictions, DUI convictions, or a gang affiliation; ICE should be working with any state or local drug or gang task force that asks for such assistance.”

End birthright citizenship. This remains the biggest magnet for illegal immigration. By a 2:1 margin, voters say it’s the wrong policy, including Harry Reid who said “no sane country” would give automatic citizenship to the children of illegal immigrants.

Put American Workers First

Decades of disastrous trade deals and immigration policies have destroyed our middle class. Today, nearly 40% of black teenagers are unemployed. Nearly 30% of Hispanic teenagers are unemployed. For black Americans without high school diplomas, the bottom has fallen out: more than 70% were employed in 1960, compared to less than 40% in 2000. Across the economy, the percentage of adults in the labor force has collapsed to a level not experienced in generations. As CBS news wrote in a piece entitled “America’s incredible shrinking middle class”: “If the middle-class is the economic backbone of America, then the country is developing osteoporosis.”

The influx of foreign workers holds down salaries, keeps unemployment high, and makes it difficult for poor and working class Americans – including immigrants themselves and their children – to earn a middle class wage. Nearly half of all immigrants and their US-born children currently live in or near poverty, including more than 60 percent of Hispanic immigrants. Every year, we voluntarily admit another 2 million new immigrants, guest workers, refugees, and dependents, growing our existing all-time historic record population of 42 million immigrants. We need to control the admission of new low-earning workers in order to: help wages grow, get teenagers back to work, aid minorities’ rise into the middle class, help schools and communities falling behind, and to ensure our immigrant members of the national family become part of the American dream.

Additionally, we need to stop giving legal immigrant visas to people bent on causing us harm. From the 9/11 hijackers, to the Boston Bombers, and many others, our immigration system is being used to attack us. The President of the immigration caseworkers union declared in a statement on ISIS: “We've become the visa clearinghouse for the world.”

Here are some additional specific policy proposals for long-term reform:

Increase prevailing wage for H-1Bs. We graduate two times more Americans with STEM degrees each year than find STEM jobs, yet as much as two-thirds of entry-level hiring for IT jobs is accomplished through the H-1B program. More than half of H-1B visas are issued for the program's lowest allowable wage level, and more than eighty percent for its bottom two. Raising the prevailing wage paid to H-1Bs will force companies to give these coveted entry-level jobs to the existing domestic pool of unemployed native and immigrant workers in the U.S., instead of flying in cheaper workers from overseas. This will improve the number of black, Hispanic and female workers in Silicon Valley who have been passed over in favor of the H-1B program. Mark Zuckerberg’s personal Senator, Marco Rubio, has a bill to triple H-1Bs that would decimate women and minorities.

Requirement to hire American workers first. Too many visas, like the H-1B, have no such requirement. In the year 2015, with 92 million Americans outside the workforce and incomes collapsing, we need to companies to hire from the domestic pool of unemployed. Petitions for workers should be mailed to the unemployment office, not USCIS.

End welfare abuse. Applicants for entry to the United States should be required to certify that they can pay for their own housing, healthcare and other needs before coming to the U.S.

Jobs program for inner city youth. The J-1 visa jobs program for foreign youth will be terminated and replaced with a resume bank for inner city youth provided to all corporate subscribers to the J-1 visa program.

Refugee program for American children. Increase standards for the admission of refugees and asylum-seekers to crack down on abuses. Use the monies saved on expensive refugee programs to help place American children without parents in safer homes and communities, and to improve community safety in high crime neighborhoods in the United States.

Immigration moderation. Before any new green cards are issued to foreign workers abroad, there will be a pause where employers will have to hire from the domestic pool of unemployed immigrant and native workers. This will help reverse women's plummeting workplace participation rate, grow wages, and allow record immigration levels to subside to more moderate historical averages.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positio...gration-reform

Just happy to be here!! Array title="Polamalu Princess has a reputation beyond repute"> Polamalu Princess's Avatar

Well, I think you all know how I feel about Trump. I like him, and unless something major happens to deter me, I will continue my support for him. I like his plans. Yes, he is a bully and yes, he has no filter, but maybe that is what the USA needs.

Angel Baby Faith our one and only 1/11/00 - 9/9/16 We love you.

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Polamalu Princess View Post
    Well, I think you all know how I feel about Trump. I like him, and unless something major happens to deter me, I will continue my support for him. I like his plans. Yes, he is a bully and yes, he has no filter, but maybe that is what the USA needs.
    Whether he wins or not, I think he has already impacted this election cycle for the better. What is scary about him for Washington is that he can call bullshit on all the lobbyists and pick and choose policies that are only good for the betterment of the American nation. Unfortunately, he still has to deal with congress and the senate and the judicial legislative branch, the Supreme Court. If he can continue to sway the majority, he could use the bully pulpit to "guide" congress, the senate and the Supreme Court. It certainly would not be a boring presidency.

Just happy to be here!! Array title="Polamalu Princess has a reputation beyond repute"> Polamalu Princess's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Count Steeler View Post
    Whether he wins or not, I think he has already impacted this election cycle for the better. What is scary about him for Washington is that he can call bullshit on all the lobbyists and pick and choose policies that are only good for the betterment of the American nation. Unfortunately, he still has to deal with congress and the senate and the judicial legislative branch, the Supreme Court. If he can continue to sway the majority, he could use the bully pulpit to "guide" congress, the senate and the Supreme Court. It certainly would not be a boring presidency.
    I agree!

Angel Baby Faith our one and only 1/11/00 - 9/9/16 We love you.

Carly Fiorina Won GOP Debate, but Trump Still Leads

Post debate NBC poll: Trump 29% Carson 14% Carly 11% Jeb 8% Cruz 7% Rubio 7% Rand 3% Christie 3% Walker 3% Kasich 2%

Trump was also viewed as “most presidential” among the GOP candidates. NBC News reported:

More than a third of Republican voters say that Carly Fiorina performed best in the Wednesday night debate on CNN. But debate performances don’t translate into vote preference overnight, and Donald Trump maintains his position at the top of the Republican pack, according to the latest NBC News online survey

When the candidates’ negative performance percentages are subtracted from their positive percentages, Fiorina emerges the clear winner, with a positive 34, whereas Trump nets a positive 2 among Republican voters who watched or followed the debate coverage. Marco Rubio and Ben Carson also received positive reviews from Republican voters who followed the debate, with net scores of 8 and 5.

Rand Paul fared poorly, scoring a negative 13

http://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-pres...-leads-n430316

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

I don't care who you are, this is funny.........click on the pic

Trump still leads Iowa; Clinton in good shape

new Iowa poll finds Donald Trump continuing to lead in the state with 24% to 17% for Ben Carson, and 13% for Carly Fiorina. In single digits but getting decent levels of support are Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio at 8%, Jeb Bush and Mike Huckabee at 6%, the now departed Scott Walker at 5%, and Bobby Jindal and Rand Paul at 4%. Rounding out the field are John Kasich at 2%, Chris Christie and Rick Santorum at 1%, and Lindsey Graham, Jim Gilmore, and George Pataki all at less than 1%.

Trump's recent comments about President Obama waging a war on Christianity don't hurt him much with the GOP base. 69% agree with the sentiment that the President has waged a war on Christianity, with only 17% disagreeing. Trump's probably not hurting himself too much with his negativity toward Muslims either- only 49% of Republicans think the religion of Islam should even be legal in the United States with 30% saying it shouldn't be and 21% not sure. Among Trump voters there is almost even division with 38% thinking Islam should be allowed and 36% that it should not..............

............On the Democratic side, Hillary Clinton is in pretty good shape. She leads with 43% to 22% for Bernie Sanders, 17% for Joe Biden, 3% for Martin O'Malley and Jim Webb, and 2% for Lincoln Chafee. Among Biden's voters 43% say Clinton would be their second choice to only 15% for Sanders. Reallocate them to their second choice and Clinton would lead Sanders 50/25, almost identical to the 52/25 lead we found for her last month when we didn't include Biden

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/m...hape.html#more

Quote Originally Posted by Polamalu Princess View Post
    I didn't, but I do now!

Rock on

They said the line to get in his show in Sarasota was 5 blocks long - he's a rock star now

Racists!

Donald Trump at 41% in new national poll

Washington (CNN)Donald Trump has hit a new milestone in national polling, garnering 41% of the Republican vote in a new national poll.

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/12/14/po...uth/index.html

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

The biggest problem for the GOP establishment is that as much as they'll do anything to defeat Trump, they don't have anyone else that's popular at all; just a bunch of ho-hum. They do that, all that happens is a numbers battle with religious fanatics, Southerners and farmers on one side, and minorities and high-and-mighty coastal-city douchebags on the other, and it's pretty certain that turns out about 55%-45% in favor of the Democrats. With maybe an extra couple percent if it's Hillary, due to the support she'll gain from the least intelligent 10% because omfg, woman persident. So basically, if Trump's popularity stays up, they'd be better off just going along for the ride, because otherwise they WILL lose.

Trump's entire candidacy isn't even about him vs. the other GOP candidates, or him vs. Hillary - it's a referendum on the fucktarded way that the country is run thanks to this horseshit metagame of racial agitating and PC Thought Police that's been going on for way too long. He might as well change his campaign slogan from "Make America Great Again" to "NO MORE BULLSHIT" just to make it clear to the people who don't get it; his popularity would probably go up another 20 points.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

I'll just leave this here....

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="vader29 has a reputation beyond repute"> vader29's Avatar

Obama will Muslim up the country as much as he can before he gets booted out, the Dems finally found a religion they can love...Islam

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/mark.../14/id/705794/

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepa...s-way-n2093664

Rush and Levin are criticizing Trump for the way he attacked Ted Cruz. The way he attacked Cruz doing it from a left-wing point of view should scare every conservative off. I hope that this will help start a decline for this liberal friend of the Clintons who was urged to run by Bill Clinton himself. Trump is just a thin-skinned liberal with a slew of liberal friends and a long history of supporting liberal causes. I am not buying that this giant ego is a legitimate conservative after he conveniently starts coming out as a conservative around the time he runs for president trying to get the conservative vote. Don't be fooled

Is this the most fun elections ever or what?

Trump demands Clinton apology for ISIS "best recruiter" jab

USA Today - Donald Trump says he will "demand" an apology from Hillary Clinton for saying that his anti-Muslim comments have made him the Islamic State's "best recruiter," including the use of videos.

"She should apologize," Trump said Monday on NBC's TODAY show. "She lies about emails, she lies about Whitewater, she lies about everything. She will be a disaster about everything as president of the United States."

Trump has called for a temporary ban on Muslims entering the United States until the government gets a better handle on the terrorist threat.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...d=ansmsnnews11

Trump will ‘definitely not’ participate in Fox debate, campaign says

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ays/?tid=sm_tw

That must mean his internal polling shows he's got Iowa

Or at least has a comfortable enough lead that he doesn't need to risk a debate. The nomination looks in the bag for him at this point, barring some unforeseen turn of events. If he manages to win Iowa that means he'll probably win easily in NH. Then the momentum should let him virtually run the table on the remaining states.

Senior Member Array title="BnG_Hevn has much to be proud of"> BnG_Hevn's Avatar
    Battleball Champion!

I like it. Not so much that he is afraid of being treated unfairly, but because he isn't bending to the normal politician mold.

He said he'd have a debate somewhere to raise money for veterans as opposed to raising Fox's ratings, why not take him up on that?

He is obliterating all the normal barriers set by today's Washington hacks.
    “They say all marriages are made in heaven, but so are thunder and lightning.”
    ― Clint Eastwood

Senior Member Array title="vader29 has a reputation beyond repute"> vader29's Avatar

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

And it's all true, too!
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland