Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: GOP Nomination Vote-Off Game

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

Re: GOP Nomination Vote-Off Game

Ben Carson 65
    Ted Cruz 115
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

Ben Carson 64
    Ted Cruz 116
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Ben Carson 63
    Ted Cruz 117

Ben Carson 62
    Ted Cruz 118

Ben Carson 61
    Ted Cruz 119

Ben Carson 60
    Ted Cruz 120

Ben Carson 59
    Ted Cruz 121

Ben Carson 58
    Ted Cruz 122

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

Can't this thread die in peace?
    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG Ī-

Ben Carson 57
    Ted Cruz 123

Smokin3000gt,
    Seein' as how this thread doesn't affect you in any way and you're not even participating in it, can't *you* just mind your own business?
    You could:
    a) pitch in and speed up the process
    b) just ignore it and it'll stop on it's own in 57 days
    or
    c) see if you can get the mods to close it.

Barring those options, it will continue no matter how much you whine about it.
    Last edited by GoSlash27; 02-06-2016 at 11:30 AM.

Ben Carson 56
    Ted Cruz 124

Ben Carson 55
    Ted Cruz 125

Ben Carson 54
    Ted Cruz 126

Ben Carson 53
    Ted Cruz 127

Ben Carson 52
    Ted Cruz 128

Ben Carson 51
    Ted Cruz 129

Ben Carson 50
    Ted Cruz 130

Ben Carson 49
    Ted Cruz 131

Ben Carson 48
    Ted Cruz 132

Ben Carson 47
    Ted Cruz 133

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

Ben Carson 46
    Ted Cruz 134

Ben Carson 45
    Ted Cruz 135

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

Ben Carson 44
    Ted Cruz 136

Ben Carson 43
    Ted Cruz 137

Ben Carson 42
    Ted Cruz 138

Ben Carson 41
    Ted Cruz 139

Ben Carson 40
    Ted Cruz 140

Ben Carson 39
    Ted Cruz 141

Ben Carson 38
    Ted Cruz 142

Ben Carson 37
    Ted Cruz 143