Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Bash/Make Fun of Democrats/Obama Thread!

Reigning Black & Gold Array title="venom has a reputation beyond repute"> venom's Avatar

Reigning Black & Gold Array title="venom has a reputation beyond repute"> venom's Avatar

Obama Supporters

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

member since day 1 Array title="7SteelGal43 is a name known to all"> 7SteelGal43's Avatar

this is worth bringing over to the new site

Stay classy, leftnutz

Hophead Array title="SCSTILLER has a spectacular aura about"> SCSTILLER's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by venom View Post
    Broke Back Democrat
    "The mountains are calling and I must go!" -- John Muir

Senior Member Array title="Godfather has a brilliant future">

member since day 1 Array title="7SteelGal43 is a name known to all"> 7SteelGal43's Avatar

Stay classy, leftnutz

Do no harm - take no shit Array title="Killer is on a distinguished road"> Killer's Avatar

What oil spill?

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Hey anyone hear about that lavish party our community organizer in chief threw for Paul McCartney while still doing nothing about that oil spill even though people, including James Carvel, are crying for help.

I wonder if all the people who voted for him the first time will vote for him again . Maybe the Kool-aid will wear off

Do no harm - take no shit Array title="Killer is on a distinguished road"> Killer's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Killer View Post
    Man those dems are some ragged lookin' bitches!
    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG Ī-

Qui dall'inizio Array title="Vincent is on a distinguished road"> Vincent's Avatar

Let us not forget the terrorist wing of the democrat party.
    http://www.steeluniverse.net/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=20&dateline=127519049  3

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress & the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution,
    but overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution."

Abraham Lincoln

Why do Liberals love government dependence, and loathe self sufficiency???

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Really hoopy frood Array title="ricardisimo is an unknown quantity at this point">

Further proof that environmental organizations - just like labor unions - are effectively just a specialized branch of the Democratic Party:

Statement of Sierra Club Executive Director Michael Brune:

If Americans were on the boat with me today and saw what I saw, they would be beating down the doors of their representatives, calling for action. We watched a pelican struggling to fly under the weight of globs of oil. We saw a pod of dolphins straining to swim through the oil slick.

The most infuriating thing was that there was no one else out where we were. There were no BP crews rescuing birds. There was no BP ship laying booms or soaking up oil. BP has created a disaster so huge that response efforts can never match the needs here.

We should stop using the term "clean up" because there is really no way to clean up this mess. It is heartbreaking. It's hard to describe the magnitude of this catastrophe. This is the largest environmental disaster in our history. It calls for a response of the same scale.

We have never needed President Obama's visionary leadership more than we do now. [???!!!???] It's time for President Obama to deliver a plan to move America beyond its dependence on oil over the next twenty years.

We are ready to change the way we do energy. We are ready to stop letting the oil industry call the shots, and start embracing clean energy.

We already have many of the clean energy solutions necessary to create a 21st century transportation system that will move us beyond oil. Our dependence on oil has created all kinds of misery, from the Exxon Valdez spill twenty years ago, to air pollution, to climate change, to foreign wars, to the devastation I saw in the Gulf today.

For years, the oil industry has raked in the highest profits in the world, while battling safety regulations and lobbying for loopholes and subsidies that our leaders have been all too willing to grant. The oil industry has fought fiercely against the clean energy policies that threaten its stranglehold on our economy.

During World War II this country completely transformed itself to meet an unprecedented threat. We need that level of ambitious vision now. It's time to be bold. This is our chance to move America beyond dependence on oil. We need to seize it.
    Why does God hate amputees?
    [SIGPIC]http://www.steeluniverse.net/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82&dateline=127542714 7[/SIGPIC]

Barack your policies are making the economy worse and unemployment is climbing even higher even after you’ve spent TRILLIONS on stimulus and corporate bail-outs. Barack, Barack, oh you got your head up your ass again!!!

Obama voters

Lord of the Universe Array title="WindyCitySteelerFan is an unknown quantity at this point"> WindyCitySteelerFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mach1 View Post
    45% as of today, getting lower and lower.
    **** WindyCitySteelerFan ****

Doesn't matter where you live, you bleed black & gold the same

Latin Steel Array title="SMR has a spectacular aura about"> SMR's Avatar

Re: The Official Bash/Make Fun of Democrats/Obama Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post

Let us not forget the terrorist wing of the democrat party.
    Do you think you can summarize what the video was saying for me because I am deaf and can't hear. I am very interested in what it has to say- and don't worry I am a HUGE anti-Obama dude!
    WE are the NFL's All-Time Dynasty!

Latin Steel Array title="SMR has a spectacular aura about"> SMR's Avatar

Here's me and one of my anti-Obama shirts, lol:

WE are the NFL's All-Time Dynasty!

Great shirt !!

Really hoopy frood Array title="ricardisimo is an unknown quantity at this point">

This goes in both "bash" threads, for obvious reasons:
    Why does God hate amputees?
    [SIGPIC]http://www.steeluniverse.net/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82&dateline=127542714 7[/SIGPIC]

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Sometimes, things are not as bad as they appear. Let's Look on The Bright Side

Obama destroyed the Clinton Political Machine - Driving a stake thru the Heart of Hillary's Presidential aspirations, something no Republican was ever able to do. Remember when a Hillary Presidency scared the daylights out of you?

He killed off the Kennedy Dynasty - No more Kennedys trolling Washington looking for booze and women wanting rides home. American women and freedom are safer tonight!

He is destroying the Democratic Party before our eyes!
    Dennis Moore had never lost a race - quit Evan Bayh had never lost a race - quit Byron Dorgan - had never lost a race - quit Harry Reid - bid for re-election doesn't look good

These are just a handful of the Democrats whose political careers Obama has destroyed! By the end of 2010 dozens more will be!
    In December of 2008 the Democrats were on the rise. In the last two election cycles they had picked up 14 senate seats and 52 house seats. The press was touting the death of the Conservative Movement and the Republican Party.

In one year Obama put a stop to all of this and will probably give the house, if not the senate back to the Republicans.
    He has completely exposed liberals and progressives for what they are.
    Every generation seems to need to relearn the lesson on why they should never actually put liberals in charge. He is bringing home the lesson very well!
    Liberals tax, borrow and spend - check Liberals won't bring themselves to protect America - check
    Liberals want to take over the economy - check Liberals think they know what is best for everyone - check Liberals aren't happy till they are running YOUR life - check
    He has brought more Americans back to conservatism than anyone since Reagan. In one year he rejuvenated the Conservative Movement and brought out to the streets millions of Freedom Loving Americans.
    Name me one other time in your life that you saw your friends and neighbors this interested in taking back America !

In all honesty, one year ago I was more afraid than I had ever been in my life. Not of the economy, but of the direction our country was going. I thought Americans had forgotten what this country was all about. My neighbors, friends, strangers proved to me that my lack of confidence of the greatness and wisdom of the American people was flat out wrong.

When the American People wake up, no smooth talking teleprompter reader can fool them! Obama woke up these Great Americans. Thank you Obama!
    So, Lets Recap "2009".........what a year!, would you not agree?
    1. The American people inaugurate a half-Arab president with a total of 142 days experience as a US Senator from the most politically corrupt state (city) in America whose governors have been ousted from office. The President's first official act is to order the close of Gitmo and make sure terrorist’s civil rights are not violated. (Honest mistake?)
    2. The U.S. Congress rushes to confirm a black Attorney General, Eric Holder, whose law firm we later find out represents seventeen Gitmo Terrorists. (An honest mistake?)
    3. The CIA Boss appointee, Leon Panetta, has absolutely no experience.

4. We got the second most corrupt American woman (Pelosi is #1) as Secretary of State; bought and paid for. (You can put lipstick on a pig, but it still stinks!)
    5. We got a Tax Cheat for Treasury Secretary who did not properly file his own taxes for 12 years. (He misspoke!)

6. A Commerce Secretary nominee who withdrew due to corruption charges. (Another honest mistake?)
    7. A Tax cheat nominee for Chief Performance Officer who withdrew under charges. (Hmmm...Another screw-up?)
    8. A Labor Secretary nominee who withdrew under charges of unethical conduct. (Ok, maybe this person was just plain stupid.)
    9. A Secretary HHS nominee (Daschle) who withdrew under charges of cheating on his taxes. (I'm running out of excuses for these idiots!!)
    10. Multiple appointments of former lobbyists after an absolute campaign statement that no lobbyists would be appointed. (Dear God, I am getting a headache!)
    All this occurred just during the first three weeks. . . But who's counting?
    America is being run by the modern-day Three Stooges; Barry, Nancy and Harry and they are still trying to define stimulus..."it's spending!!!"

The congress passes the $800,000,000,000 (that's $800 billion) pork-loaded spending bill where the government gives you a smidgen of your tax dollars ($13 per week), making you feel so good about yourself [stimulated], that you want to run out to Wal-Mart and buy a new Chinese-made HDTV!

Here's the good news though - Obama took Air Force One to Denver to sign the stimulus package, wasting as much as 10,000 gallons of fuel OR 24 JOBS FOR ONE YEAR.
    Obama went to the International Olympic Committee to have them choose Chicago for a host city - he failed Obama went to Copenhagen to lecture them on global warming - he failed Obama went to New Jersey to promote the Democratic candidate for governor –

he failedObama went to Virginia to promote the Democratic candidate for governor - he failed Obama went to Massachusetts to promote the Democratic candidate for senator –

he failed
    Obama has now been president for a full year and yet he & wife (first lady) Michelle, the Christian family they claim to be, have not attended church since the inauguration.

Obama is the 1st president in history who did not attend any Christmas religious observance. He must miss Reverend Wright!
    And finally, he is the 1st president to remain on vacation after a terrorist attack

( Ft. Hood ).
    In these times, 'I'll keep my God, my freedom, my gun and my money. Anyone who supports this insanity can keep "THE CHANGE".

Living Legend Array title="Dino 6 Rings has a spectacular aura about"> Dino 6 Rings's Avatar

Good post S&B...

Here's one.

Troops home yet?
    SuperBowl Wins - How many does YOUR team have? Steelers 6, 49ers 5, Cowboys 5, Packers 4, Giants 4, Pats 4, Redskins 3, Raiders 3, Broncos 2, Dolphins 2, Colts 2, Ravens 2, Bears 1, Jets 1, Bucs 1, Rams 1, Chiefs 1, Saints 1, Hawks 1

Great post !!!

Gitmo closed yet ?

Klaatu barada nikto Array title="suitanim has a brilliant future"> suitanim's Avatar

I got a few:
    Canadian drug imports legal yet?
    No bid contracts stopped yet?
    Same sex marriage legal yet?
    PAYGO rules being enforced yet?
    End "Bush's illegal wiretaps" yet?
    Fire Goodell

Conservatarian Array title="Wallace108 is a splendid one to behold"> Wallace108's Avatar

Ooh, can I play?

Has NAFTA and other trade agreements been revisited yet?