Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Bash/Make Fun of Democrats/Obama Thread!

Living Legend Array title="Dino 6 Rings has a spectacular aura about"> Dino 6 Rings's Avatar

The Official Bash/Make Fun of Democrats/Obama Thread!

Figured I had to start it here as well.

I'll start.

Nice job on the Gulf Oil Crisis Buddy!

what's it been? 40 days now?
    SuperBowl Wins - How many does YOUR team have? Steelers 6, 49ers 5, Cowboys 5, Packers 4, Giants 4, Pats 4, Redskins 3, Raiders 3, Broncos 2, Dolphins 2, Colts 2, Ravens 2, Bears 1, Jets 1, Bucs 1, Rams 1, Chiefs 1, Saints 1, Hawks 1

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/op...-95175304.html

Pelosi blames Bush administration for BP oil spill.
    By: Joel S. Gehrke Jr.
    Special to the Examiner
    05/29/10 7:38 AM EDT

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., blamed the Bush administration for any lack of oversight leading up to the Gulf oil spill. The Obama administration, on the other hand, is blameless.

From Talk Radio News Service:

“Many of the people appointed in the Bush administration are still burrowed in the agencies that are supposed to oversee the [oil] industry,” Pelosi said when asked if Democrats could have prevented or mitigated the crisis by keeping a closer watch on the industry.

Added the Speaker, “the cozy relationships between the Bush administration’s agency leadership and the industry is clear…I’ve heard no complaints from my members about the way the president has handled it,” Pelosi stated.

On Friday, the Washington Examiner requested that Speaker Pelosi’s office release the list of Bush appointees to whom she was referring. We’ll let you know when we hear back.

Read more at the Washington Examiner: http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/op...#ixzz0pcrpZ9df
    REALLY pelosi??
    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG ¤-

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dino 6 Rings View Post
    Figured I had to start it here as well.

I'll start.

Nice job on the Gulf Oil Crisis Buddy!

what's it been? 40 days now?
    Hush your mouth, Dino. Don't you know getting a tee time is top of the priority list??

>
    Last edited by smokin3000gt; 06-01-2010 at 01:01 PM.
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES

HTG ¤-

Qui dall'inizio Array title="Vincent is on a distinguished road"> Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by smokin3000gt View Post
    Hush your mouth, Dino. Don't you know getting a tee time is top of the priority list??

>
    I would have less of a problem with that if he'd look more like a President and less like a caddy. Who dresses these people?
    http://www.steeluniverse.net/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=20&dateline=127519049  3

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress & the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution,
    but overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution."

Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
    I would have less of a problem with that if he'd look more like a President and less like a caddy. Who dresses these people?
    You know, bush had his faults but one thing I always appreciated and respected about him was that he didn't spend him time fucking around on the golf course.
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES

HTG ¤-

Qui dall'inizio Array title="Vincent is on a distinguished road"> Vincent's Avatar

I would be remiss in my responsibilities to this august thread if I didn't report that "The Gods are Angry". Yes, this is the lead story at Drudge. The Kenyan interloper was silenced in his Memorial Day remarks NOT AT ARLINGTON. Read into that what you will. But when viewed in context with the other weather, cough, Copenhagen, sniff, related phenomena that have squelched "the president", we're starting to see a trend.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100531/...ma_memorialday
    Thunder, lightning stop Obama Memorial Day speech
    Reuters

By Patricia Zengerle Patricia Zengerle – Mon May 31, 3:57 pm ET

ELWOOD, Illinois (Reuters) – President Barack Obama's Memorial Day observance was stopped in its tracks on Monday by a torrential downpour accompanied by bolts of lightning and booming thunder.

Obama thrilled the crowd at Abraham Lincoln National Ceremony by appearing under an umbrella as the rain poured down. But he did not deliver his prepared remarks honoring troops who died fighting for the United States..............
    http://www.steeluniverse.net/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=20&dateline=127519049  3

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress & the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution,

Abraham Lincoln

This is too easy.

So I Google "caddy" and...

... I can immediately tell which is the caddy. So then I Google "Obama golf", and what pops up...

I hesitate to caption "the president" because it just wouldn't sound good at all.

Abraham Lincoln

Formerly TheWarden86 Array title="NJarhead has much to be proud of"> NJarhead's Avatar

Obama = Waste of skin.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWarDen86 View Post
    Obama = Waste of skin.
    See, now referencing obama's skin is racist. Making observations about sporting attire is just that.

And may I congratulate you WarDen on an ostentatious second post!! Well done Sir!!

Abraham Lincoln

Formerly TheWarden86 Array title="NJarhead has much to be proud of"> NJarhead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
    See, now referencing obama's skin is racist. Making observations about sporting attire is just that.

And may I congratulate you WarDen on an ostentatious second post!! Well done Sir!!
    Thank you. I'll be in town all week.
    lol

Klaatu barada nikto Array title="suitanim has a brilliant future"> suitanim's Avatar

Newest rumor is that Billy Clinton took the fallout from Sestak to deflect another big scandal off Obama in exchange for him stepping down after 4 and letting Hillary get the D nomination for '12.

My guess, from the little I, or anyone else for that matter, STILL know of Obama, is that he'll accept the deal, offer to step down in '12, then renege and still run.

member since day 1 Array title="7SteelGal43 is a name known to all"> 7SteelGal43's Avatar

Stay classy, leftnutz

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Living Legend Array title="Dino 6 Rings has a spectacular aura about"> Dino 6 Rings's Avatar

I saw a t-shirt the other day in my local Walmart.

"I was anti-Obama before it was cool"

Thought that was pretty funny
    SuperBowl Wins - How many does YOUR team have? Steelers 6, 49ers 5, Cowboys 5, Packers 4, Giants 4, Pats 4, Redskins 3, Raiders 3, Broncos 2, Dolphins 2, Colts 2, Ravens 2, Bears 1, Jets 1, Bucs 1, Rams 1, Chiefs 1, Saints 1, Hawks 1

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Yep - still makes me laugh!

Junior Member Array title="KyleJDavison is an unknown quantity at this point">

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post

Yep - still makes me laugh!
    That is incredibly hysterical.

member since day 1 Array title="7SteelGal43 is a name known to all"> 7SteelGal43's Avatar

Last edited by 7SteelGal43; 06-02-2010 at 09:37 AM.
    Stay classy, leftnutz

Lord of the Universe Array title="WindyCitySteelerFan is an unknown quantity at this point"> WindyCitySteelerFan's Avatar

I heard he had a great golf game this weekend, and the lawyers he sent to the gulf are doing an AMAZING job of plugging up that hole!

What a dirtbag, shows Rahm Emanuel is rubbing off on him.
    **** WindyCitySteelerFan ****

Doesn't matter where you live, you bleed black & gold the same

Lord of the Universe Array title="WindyCitySteelerFan is an unknown quantity at this point"> WindyCitySteelerFan's Avatar

[QUOTE=Dino 6 Rings;3608]I saw a t-shirt the other day in my local Walmart.

"I was anti-Obama before it was cool"

I own this shirt!! ... and I bought it before it was cool to wear it.. LOL.

Stay classy, leftnutz

This is over at Steeler Nation under the heading "Caption Barry"...

It's just special.

Some entries...

"So then I bend WAAAAAY over like this and the Chinese government gets behind me and puts their hands on my hips... "

"This is how Mr. Biden was holding mommy's head."

"Unlike other dickheads you may have seen, nothing shoots out of the top of me... "

"See, young man? everything you've heard about me is untrue. i do not have shit for brains, nor am i a shithead. "

G'head. You try now.

Abraham Lincoln

Senior Member Array title="urgle burgle is an unknown quantity at this point"> urgle burgle's Avatar

"noogies are fun." or "your not our enemies, why am i doin' this?" "smellin' your own farts is fun, son, see i rhymed, isnt that cute, thats why i'm President." or, "which way is Mecca?" Or, "Ive contiuously anlayzed why America is inferior to Europe. Europe has better socks, see...."Stop tellin' me Im retarded, thats only for bowlers..". Ok, thats all i gots......for now.
    When a child cries....somewhere in a small, lonely, sad place in the world.....a hobo laughs.

I finally understand what "I won't sleep" and "I'm working hard" and "Its my top priority" means in Obamaspeak.

It means, he'll do everything except whatever he's speaking of, and take at LEAST two vacations.

Official Troll Array title="The Patriot is a name known to all"> The Patriot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 7SteelGal43 View Post
    >your dumb

Come on guys, sometimes grammar is important.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Patriot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 7SteelGal43 View Post
    >your dumb

Come on guys, sometimes grammar is important.
    Eh, pipe down, ya moran!

Reigning Black & Gold Array title="venom has a reputation beyond repute"> venom's Avatar

President Obama cancelled his Memorial day because it may of offended fellow muslims. He ordered "the washing of the feet" day . Then ordered all Americans to buy foot baths in order to comply with the new law!! Developing........

How about a "smell my finger" day Mr. Obama?

Official Troll Array title="The Patriot is a name known to all"> The Patriot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    Eh, pipe down, ya moran!

Stay classy, leftnutz

Reigning Black & Gold Array title="venom has a reputation beyond repute"> venom's Avatar