Thread: Maurkice Pouncey to Dri Archer : "We need to get past the 15 on kickoff returns"

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Maurkice Pouncey to Dri Archer : "We need to get past the 15 on kickoff returns"

Maurkice Pouncey to Dri Archer and Steelers return teams: "We need to get past the 15 on kickoff returns"

As Maurkice Pouncey arrived at Saint Vincent College in Latrobe, PA for training camp, he had some specific comments for Dri Archer and the Steelers return team this season.

It didn't take Pittsburgh Steelers center Maurkice Pouncey to make some clear assertions towards one of his teammates in 2015. In all actuality, he hadn't even walked into the dorm rooms at Saint Vincent College in Latrobe, PA before being swarmed by media and peppered with questions. The answers provided were standard issue, until asked about second year RB/WR/KR Dri Archer and the expectations for the season.

read more

http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com...ams-we-need-to

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

Re: Maurkice Pouncey to Dri Archer : "We need to get past the 15 on kickoff returns"

The problem is if Archer tries to extend the play too far it makes him much more susceptible to fumbles.
    All Defense!

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Re: Maurkice Pouncey to Dri Archer : "We need to get past the 15 on kickoff returns"

Quote Originally Posted by ALLD View Post
    The problem is if Archer tries to extend the play too far it makes him much more susceptible to fumbles.
    How do we know that? He's never gotten that far.

The"concrete cobbler" Array title="cold-hard-steel has a brilliant future"> cold-hard-steel's Avatar

I have nothing bad to say about Archer,except for the one stand-out fact that there must be another option here. I,ve been saying since April was here that our special teams suck.
    Two bags are guarenteed to fit all sizes ,or your money back. If you are not completely satisfied call 1-800-GOO-DHELL We show 5 bags to choose from,most problems only need 2 bags .

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Archer......ugggghhhh.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

The"concrete cobbler" Array title="cold-hard-steel has a brilliant future"> cold-hard-steel's Avatar

I don't know though,Kice does know how to push people.
    Two bags are guarenteed to fit all sizes ,or your money back. If you are not completely satisfied call 1-800-GOO-DHELL We show 5 bags to choose from,most problems only need 2 bags .

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

I dunno, but Archer wasn't the only part of the problem last year. Kid only returned 10 kicks.

http://www.pro-football-reference.co...A/ArchDr00.htm

/hat tip to a friend on another board for the perspective.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

If you're telling Dri Archer this, you're talking to the wrong guy.
    See you Space Cowboy ...