Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Lets go pitt

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Re: Lets go pitt

I need Tyler Boyd to get some TD's vs Duke! High scoring game so far...

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

Well I'm glad Pitt got bowl eligible by beating Miami. It's a big thing for a team to get those extra practices you get by extending the season.
    "A man's got to know his limitations."

Original Member Array title="steelerdude15 has a brilliant future"> steelerdude15's Avatar

Pitt to play Houston in Armed Forces Bowl

Pitt accepted a bowl to play in the Armed Forces Bowl Sunday, where the Panthers will face Houston.

The game will take place in Fort Worth, Texas on Jan. 2 with a noon, eastern, kickoff.

Pitt finished the year 6-6 (4-4 ACC) and clinched bowl eligibility in its final game of the season with a 35-23 win against Miami on Nov. 29. The Panthers are going to a bowl game for the seventh consecutive season.

Read More: http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/2...s/201412070217

This is good for Pitt. The extra practices will benefit the team; especially since this is such a young team. My question is, who in the Hell decides to schedule a game on a Friday in the middle of the day?

Geek God Array title="X-Terminator has a reputation beyond repute"> X-Terminator's Avatar

Well, Paul Chryst goes back to Wisconsin, and as a result, Steve Petersen was fired as athletic director. So now they're looking for a new coach AND AD. Not a good day for Pitt football.

Senior Member Array title="crcsnail has a spectacular aura about"> crcsnail's Avatar

Another game I can see in UK as they are now showing it live. Pitt just gone up 24-6 .they look by far the stronger team . Tricky conditions but QB playing well .

Wow what do I know ! Gave up 29 points in 4th quarter , unbelievable!
    Last edited by crcsnail; 01-02-2015 at 02:56 PM.

U.S. AIR FORCE Array title="Hindes204 has much to be proud of"> Hindes204's Avatar

They laid down on that one......terrible

Hophead Array title="SCSTILLER has a spectacular aura about"> SCSTILLER's Avatar

From what I have been reading this Coach Narduzzi is pretty impressive. Plus, he pretty much has his staff built and is ready to roll. Let's see if he can get Pitt to the elite of the ACC.
    "The mountains are calling and I must go!" -- John Muir

Living Legend Array title="Dino 6 Rings has a spectacular aura about"> Dino 6 Rings's Avatar

HAIL TO PITT
    SuperBowl Wins - How many does YOUR team have? Steelers 6, 49ers 5, Cowboys 5, Packers 4, Giants 4, Pats 4, Redskins 3, Raiders 3, Broncos 2, Dolphins 2, Colts 2, Ravens 2, Bears 1, Jets 1, Bucs 1, Rams 1, Chiefs 1, Saints 1, Hawks 1

Senior Member Array title="Edman has a reputation beyond repute">

Pitt demonstrated once again that when you don't play to win, you lose.

Inexcusable loss to UNC.

Original Member Array title="steelerdude15 has a brilliant future"> steelerdude15's Avatar

Gotta love yesterdays win against Clemson. Beating an undefeated team that was ranked #2 in the AP poll and #3 in the coaches' poll. Pitt never quit and kept grinding to a victory. This was definitely Pat's signature win so far (even better than the Penn State victory).

Living Legend Array title="Dino 6 Rings has a spectacular aura about"> Dino 6 Rings's Avatar

HAIL TO PITT!
    SuperBowl Wins - How many does YOUR team have? Steelers 6, 49ers 5, Cowboys 5, Packers 4, Giants 4, Pats 4, Redskins 3, Raiders 3, Broncos 2, Dolphins 2, Colts 2, Ravens 2, Bears 1, Jets 1, Bucs 1, Rams 1, Chiefs 1, Saints 1, Hawks 1

BurghBoy412

Could Pitt pull off the upset today?

Senior Member Array title="vader29 has a reputation beyond repute"> vader29's Avatar

Fire Narduzzi! 0-3 in Bowl games.