Thread: The Open Mic Night Thread

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

The Open Mic Night Thread

Not sure if anyone here enjoys stand up comedy...but height I'd start a thread to see what comedians people may enjoy?

Just finished watching Jim Breuer's latest show on Netflix and really enjoyed it. He's one of my favorite comedians and I think he's very under rated.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

Re: The Open Mic Night Thread

I liked Jon Pinnette a lot.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Breuer is funny. Have you heard the story he tells about Joe Pesci and Robert DeNiro. They visited SNL in the 90s for the "Joe Pesci Show" skit and scared Jim Breuer. LOL.

There is an app called "Boomerang" and it is great. And free. You can get audio clips of comedians' stand up routines.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

Damn geographic restrictions. Good thing they blocked this content, cause I'm sure I am going to be brain washed or negatively impacted by watching a CANADIAN on an American show.

Who said the Internet is open?

member since day 1 Array title="7SteelGal43 is a name known to all"> 7SteelGal43's Avatar

Mitch Hedberg. Period.
    Stay classy, leftnutz

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

All Defense!