Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NFL Network’s Top 100 Players List: Three Steelers To Be Included In Top 30

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

Re: NFL Network’s Top 100 Players List: Three Steelers To Be Included In Top 30

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    Like Dez Bryant(15th)!
    Yep, exactly who I was thinking of.
    I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play!- Jack Lambert

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

Like Dez Bryant(15th)!
    I would take a class act like Le"Veon Bell over a self-absorbed diva like Dez Bryant any day of the week and twice on Sundays...

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Darrelle Revis, Ben Roethlisberger deserve better in 'Top 100 Players'

Wait, you're telling me there are 25 players better than Ben Roethlisberger?!

I'd like to see all sorts of quarterbacks higher on the "Top 100," but none more than Ben Roethlisberger. Coming off a campaign that saw him set a career high in passing yards and tie his single-season mark for touchdowns, Big Ben lands at No. 26? Idiocy.

Roethlisberger finds himself behind a pair of stellar Browns players in Joe Haden ( No. 23) and Joe Thomas ( No. 25), but where would Cleveland be were either one of those men swapped out for a franchise arm like Ben?

The Steelers are in the playoff hunt every December because of their dynamic, tough-as-nails signal-caller. Roethlisberger could be 20 spots higher and I wouldn't mind at all. Maybe the Top 100's precious player-voters will get this one right next time around.

Why do people continually overlook Big Ben?

When will Ben Roethlisberger start getting the respect he deserves? The Steelers quarterback came in at No. 26 on the countdown, which undervalues how good he's been. Especially in the past two seasons, a 32-game stretch that includes a 65.7 completion percentage 9,213 passing yards, 60 touchdowns, 23 interceptions and a passer rating of 97.8. That is cream-of-the-crop, ELITE stuff right there, but how often does Roethlisberger's name come up when people discuss the very best quarterbacks? His placement on this list is symbolic of that disconnect.

I'm not saying I'd put Big Ben ahead of Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady or even Andrew Luck, but he deserves his place at the top-10 table.

read more

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...op-100-players

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

Nothing to see here. Move along. Ben sucks. Brady is adorable. Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Steeler View Post
    Brady is adorable.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Again Brady cheating...this time on Giselle...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Brown is 8th

Up The IRONS! GO STEELERS Array title="Iron Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Iron Steeler's Avatar

lets go watt!

Watt is number one!

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Brown being that much higher then Ben is ridiculous. AB is awesome, but Ben is the better and more important player IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Brown is 8th
    NFL Network has Antonio Brown at No. 8 but #SteelersNation can vote him as @ESPYS #BestNFLPlayer!

VOTE: http://stele.rs/38rdc

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    It's also predictable as all hell - 10 bucks says the top 3 are Brady/Rodgers/Watt in one order or another.
    Again, so predictable...

Senior Member Array title="Edman has a reputation beyond repute">

I don't care anymore wether Ben is popular or not. Eli Manning isn't popular either.

Some guys just have the image and others don't.

All I care about is Ben getting to another 1-2 Super Bowls and winning Super Bowl MVP to exact his vengeance.

They're pimping out Russell Wilson and Andrew Luck, because once Brady and Manning retire, they'll have these two guys already on the frontline.

As for J.J Watt, wake me when he stops disappearing in big games.