Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Caitlyn Jenner to be Honored with the Arthur Ashe Courage Award at The 2015 ESPYS

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

Caitlyn Jenner to be Honored with the Arthur Ashe Courage Award at The 2015 ESPYS

http://espnmediazone.com/us/press-re...july-15/Almost

40 years ago, Bruce Jenner’s Olympic success came as a result of strengthening both his mind and body leading to his status as one of the world’s greatest athletes, but the decision to publicly come out as a transgender woman took a different kind of courage and acceptance of one’s self. To celebrate that bravery, ESPN today announced that Jenner will be presented with the Arthur Ashe Courage Award at The 2015 ESPYS

Really? No one more deserving ESPN? You forget Lauren Hill? Noah Galloway?

I'm sorry but to me Bruce or Caitlyn Jenner is nothing more than a self absorbed freak show. I feel empathy for true transexual's who struggled with gender identity in their lives, but I don't buy it with this idiot. Fucking reality show moron who wants to outfreak his ex wife and her family.
    "A man's got to know his limitations."

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

Re: Caitlyn Jenner to be Honored with the Arthur Ashe Courage Award at The 2015 ESPYS

All Defense!

Senior Member Array title="salamander has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: Caitlyn Jenner to be Honored with the Arthur Ashe Courage Award at The 2015 ESPYS

Total BS.

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

Can't unsee.
    Last edited by GBMelBlount; 06-04-2015 at 01:43 PM.
    "With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Over Leah Still? What a f%%%ing joke

Senior Member Array title="Godfather has a brilliant future">

Quote Originally Posted by zulater View Post
    I'm sorry but to me Bruce or Caitlyn Jenner is nothing more than a self absorbed freak show. I feel empathy for true transexual's who struggled with gender identity in their lives, but I don't buy it with this idiot. Fucking reality show moron who wants to outfreak his ex wife and her family.
    Chopper Zoey agrees with you.

And as far as out-freaking the Kartrashians, Bruce has fallen well short of that goal. (His mama call him Bruce, Ima call him Bruce.)

Super Moderator and Lone hawks fan Array title="Devilsdancefloor has a reputation beyond repute"> Devilsdancefloor's Avatar

this is really pathetic! the word hero to descibe this asshat is just makes me come unglued

For those i love i will sacrifice.

Si ventus non est, remiga

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

http://www.mrctv.org/blog/caitlyn-ne...-person-sports

The real question: is Caitlyn Jenner the most courageous person in sports? She is being given the award for going public with something that was published in the media long before he was interviewed by Diane Sawyer at the end of April. And it was Bruce Jenner's choice to make his life public. He chose to enrich himself for eight years via a reality TV show based on his family life - otherwise, the fact that he was becoming a she might have gone mostly unnoticed.

On the other hand, Noah Galloway's choice was to serve his country and, after suffering severe injuries, continue to compete in athletics. Lauren Hill's choice was to not lie down when given the fatal diagnosis of brain cancer - instead, she continued to compete and unselfishly raised money so that others would not have to suffer from the pain she faced every day. Examining the choices objectively, it would seem hard to argue that either Galloway or Hill would have been superior choices.

- - - Updated - - -

Lauren Hill would've been a superb choice, since she dedicated the final months of her life to raising money to fight cancer and raised more than $1.5 million before she died on April 10.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/25/bruce-...aughter-crash/

So what in the world of sports did Jenner do to be so honored? And let us not forget this asshole killed a woman because his head was so far up his ass he didn't notice traffic in front of him had stopped. Yeah let's honor the thing.

Senior Member Array title="Bluecoat96 has a reputation beyond repute"> Bluecoat96's Avatar

Too soon?
    http://pic70.picturetrail.com/VOL1850/7714131/15251346/321617073.jpg

Senior Member Array title="Bluecoat96 has a reputation beyond repute"> Bluecoat96's Avatar

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

It's ESPN. It's not relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    It's ESPN. It's not relevant.
    Winner. /thread

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

I don't get all this 'she' stuff either. In my eyes if you're born with a pecker and a Y chromosome then you're a man. Even if you change your name and put on lipstick. At most he's a shman but definitely not a she.
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG Ī-

I just can't stop. I'm an insensitive bastard I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by smokin3000gt View Post
    I don't get all this 'she' stuff either. In my eyes if you're born with a pecker and a Y chromosome then you're a man. Even if you change your name and put on lipstick. At most he's a shman but definitely not a she.
    I agree. Just because you cut off your weiner and pop some hormone pills or whatever else, you're still a dude....just without a johnson. If you are convinced you're a woman trapped in a man's body, then you are suffering from some form of mental illness.

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

Bruce Jenner is a man, always has been a man, and always will be a man. One thing he definitely is not is a woman, so stick that in your uterus, Bruce. Oh wait...

Can't wait til Bruce gets his period. Oh wait...

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by msafford View Post
    I agree. Just because you cut off your weiner and pop some hormone pills or whatever else, you're still a dude....just without a johnson. If you are convinced you're a woman trapped in a man's body, then you are suffering from some form of mental illness.
    Hit the nail on the head.
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG Ī-

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

Yep, that's what hanging out with the Kardtrashians will do to ya.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Bruce should have eaten "Donuts" instead of Wheaties

https://screen.yahoo.com/little-choc...000000416.html

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

What about all the enablers to this circus? If this is not some giant hoax, then they are guilty of perpetuating some dude's unbalanced decision making. Every choice he makes digs a deeper hole and the people that surround him only encourage him further. They are parasites as well.
    All Defense!

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

But "she's" so strong to come out and go through what "she" is going through and "she" is doing it in the public eye!! Oh the strength...

Did "she" get knocked up yet?

I think I read somewhere that Bruce is still interested in women. So, does that mean "she's" a lesbian
    ?

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

I thought he wanted to be referred to as he.

Life in the new America. Toast.

Senior Member Array title="Godfather has a brilliant future">

I'm not really bothered by this. But I don't get what is so "courageous" about it. Chopper Zoey already did the same thing with less fanfare. Heck, wasn't there a Playboy centerfold in the '70s who used to be a guy?

What's the worst that can happen to Caitlyn? Ridicule? Bruce got more ridicule for being a Kartrashian than Caitlyn ever will for being transgender.

Saw this picture and thought of this thread immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by msafford View Post
    Saw this picture and thought of this thread immediately.

Lol.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

"With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant