Thread: Ryan Shazier knows he can give Steelers more after disappointing rookie season

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Ryan Shazier knows he can give Steelers more after disappointing rookie season

Ryan Shazier's head was covered in sweat after Tuesday's practice. He looked like a man working to reclaim his name.

After missing seven games as a rookie with an ankle injury and a sprained MCL, Ryan Shazier probably deserved a pass for his 36-tackle, no-turnover debut. He’s still expected to start at inside linebacker alongside Lawrence Timmons.

Considering his potential, no wonder why Shazier feels he underwhelmed with his performance.

“This is definitely a chance to wipe the slate, start off healthy and do everything I need to do to get back on point,” Shazier said. “Last year was kind of a disappointment for me because I felt I could have brought more to the team.”.............

Read more @ http://espn.go.com/blog/pittsburgh-s...-rookie-season

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Re: Ryan Shazier knows he can give Steelers more after disappointing rookie season

I don't know if it's fair to say, production-wise that it was disappointing...he was injured most of the time and he showed a few bright spots while out there. I'm looking forward to,seeing the LB unit all healthy and together...even Jones...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

Re: Ryan Shazier knows he can give Steelers more after disappointing rookie season

One of those tweener body types this team keeps taking chances on. They passed up Mosely to take Shazier. Hopefully it was a good choice.
    All Defense!

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

We know Mosely was good...I don't think we know about Shazier yet...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler