Thread: A man walks into a bar (NSFW)

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

A man walks into a bar (NSFW)

Man walks into a bar, sees a pretty woman and strikes up a conversation, discovers she's a prostitute. He says, "I've never done this before but what the hell, how much for a hand job?" She says $500. He is appalled, "$500?! How is that possible?" She says, "Do you see that Mercedes outside? That's my Mercedes. I paid for it giving handjobs, I give the best hand jobs in the world. And they cost $500." "Fuck it! We only live once!"

After the deed is done, he sits in bed only to realize that he had the best handjob in the world, that it was truly worth $500. He's so amazed that he says: "OK, I want a blow job, how much?" She replies, "$3000." "THREE THOUS... you've gotta be kidding!" To which she coolly replies, "Come here to the window, handsome. Do you see that mansion down the block? That's my mansion and I paid for it giving blowjobs. I give the best blowjobs in the world and they're $3000." Thinking about the amazing experience he just had, he decides to go for it.

Ten minutes later, he is sitting in bed, mind blown... It was the most pleasure he's ever experienced and definitely worth every penny.
    Dazed, he utters "Enough of this, time for the real thing! I want some pussy, how much for some pussy?"
    "Do you see that luxury shopping mall down the street?" pulling him to the window.
    "Damn, you own that too?!"
    "No, but I would if I had a pussy!"
    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG ¤-

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

Re: A man walks into a bar (NSFW)

Ew.

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

"With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

You're fucked up...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Lmao GB

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2