An old lady came down with a bad case itching in her private parts, so she went to her gynecologist for a diagnosis.

After his examination he told her she had a case of the "Crabs."

"That is impossible!" She yells at him! "I want you to know that I am 89 years old and still a virgin. No man has ever touched me! There is no way I have crabs! I am getting a second opinion."

So she goes to another gynecologist in town who gives her the same diagnosis as the first, and once again she replies, "That is impossible! I am 89 years old and still a virgin. No man has ever touched me so there is no way I have crabs! I am going to get another opinion."

She went to the last gynecologist in the area who had heard from the first two who practiced out of the same hospital that she was coming. After allowing her to vent her frustration over the first two doctor's diagnoses, and her ardent stand on being a virgin, the doctor examines her then tells her, "I have some good news and some bad news for you." "The good news is you do not have crabs."

"Well I knew it! Now, what is the bad news?" she asked.

"The bad news is you have a bad infestation of fruit flies." "Your cherry rotted."