Thread: Steelers rookie CB Senquez Golson catching up from 4th-team defense

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

Steelers rookie CB Senquez Golson catching up from 4th-team defense

Pittsburgh Steelers rookie CB Senquez Golson catching up from 4th-team defense

Pittsburgh Steelers cornerback Senquez Golson (27) participates in an NFL football organized team activity, OTA, Tuesday, May 26, 2015 in Pittsburgh. (AP Photo/Keith Srakocic) (Keith Srakocic)

By Jacob Klinger
    on May 28, 2015

PITTSBURGH -- For three weeks Senquez Golson has been in Pittsburgh, but it's taken until Day 3 of organized team activities (OTAs) for him to get up to speed.

"Things was a little fast for me at first, you know, Day 3, everything's starting to slow down for me," Golson said.

While it does, Golson said he's working with the fourth-string defense. He's trying to get as many reps as he can and studies the players ahead of him for the chances he does get. Though he's found first-team practice time hard to come by, Golson said he did record an especially fast 10-yard time in a drill with some of his teammates...

to read rest of article:

http://www.pennlive.com/steelers/ind..._story_package

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Re: Steelers rookie CB Senquez Golson catching up from 4th-team defense

I excited (as well as a little anxious) to watch him play. I expect with Troy gone now (God I hate saying that...) that we will be seeing a more traditional play at secondary. I hoping for some big splash plays from our new guys!

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

"Things was a little fast for me at first, you know, Day 3, everything's starting to slow down for me," Golson said.
    I'm hoping his play is a little better than the grammar...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    I'm hoping his play is a little better than the grammar...