Thread: Ben on Day 1 of OTA's

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Ben on Day 1 of OTA's

Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger talks about the offense, new running back DeAngelo Williams, and much more after the first day of OTAs.

http://www.steelers.com/videos/video...c-2b21b6ce35bf

Junior Member Array title="HinesWardHOF is an unknown quantity at this point">

Re: Ben on Day 1 of OTA's

GOOD STUFF thanks for posting

The truth

Banned Array title="TeeTee is a glorious beacon of light">

Looking a little heavy and out of shape, but that's Ben being Ben. It's only May. And Ben's game is to carry some extra lbs to begin with. No worries.

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TeeTee View Post
    Looking a little heavy and out of shape, but that's Ben being Ben. It's only May. And Ben's game is to carry some extra lbs to begin with. No worries.
    Yea, definitely looking heavy.
    I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play!- Jack Lambert

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TeeTee View Post
    Agreed.

Possibly because he wasn't running for his life on every other play last year.
    "With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

Steelers Have Full Attendance For Start Of OTA Practices

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2015/05...ota-practices/

Quote Originally Posted by GBMelBlount View Post
    Agreed.

Possibly because he wasn't running for his life on every other play last year.
    He showed up to camp in noticeably better shape last year. He might have been 20 lbs lighter last year. Maybe his massive new contract made him a little more relaxed and chilled out. I'm not really worried about it, unless the extra fat makes him get hurt or something. He was definitely more lean in 2014.

http://blog.triblive.com/steel-mill/...#axzz3bMHNhdgq

Junior Member Array title="HinesWardHOF is an unknown quantity at this point">

yeah when i seen him i thought his face looks fat... but hell its ben.... in anyoene elses case it makes them slower and wears then down.. with ben it just makes him harder to tackle... and ben has been a big boy all his life.. hes used to a little extra weight and will lose it during camp.. GO STEELERS

HINES

Quote Originally Posted by HinesWardHOF View Post
    yeah when i seen him i thought his face looks fat... but hell its ben.... in anyoene elses case it makes them slower and wears then down.. with ben it just makes him harder to tackle... and ben has been a big boy all his life.. hes used to a little extra weight and will lose it during camp.. GO STEELERS

HINES
    I am not overly concerned, but it IS worth noting that he came in the best shape of his career last year, and had his best year ever, stat wise. Had he had a solid defense, they could have won it all.

Wait, that is is Bell didn't get hurt.

I hope that whatever extra effort he put in last season will still be there.

I hope the $100 milion won't make him too content.