Thread: Roger Goodell, Robert Kraft Attempt To Rekindle Relationship With Spa Getaway

Senior Member Array title="Psycho Ward 86 has a reputation beyond repute"> Psycho Ward 86's Avatar

Roger Goodell, Robert Kraft Attempt To Rekindle Relationship With Spa Getaway

Read more: http://www.theonion.com/article/roge...e-relati-50482

SEDONA, AZ—Having admitted to growing somewhat apart recently, NFL commissioner Roger Goodell and New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft departed for a three-day spa getaway Wednesday in an attempt to rekindle their strained relationship, sources close to the pair confirmed. “There’s been a lot of tension between us lately, and we felt it was important to get away from our hectic lives and spend some time just focusing on us,” said Goodell, adding that a few days of couples hot-stone massages, side-by-side aromatherapy pedicures, and herbal facials would help recapture the happiness and intimacy they initially felt after first meeting.

#SpaGate
    Quote Originally Posted by XxKnightxX View Post
    We are not Buffalo, We are not Miami. We are the Steelers, we dont blow out teams, we cock tease for ratings and keep games close.

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

Re: Roger Goodell, Robert Kraft Attempt To Rekindle Relationship With Spa Getaway

That's gay.

All Defense!

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Re: Roger Goodell, Robert Kraft Attempt To Rekindle Relationship With Spa Getaway

Awwwww poor Bobby Kraftgate** needs a getaway with Goodhell to rekindle their love affair. Get a room!

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

They should have gone hog hunting or rode dirt bikes or even scuba diving in the Caribbean. Going to a spa with another dude would be the last thing on my list. Are they in the NFL or trying out for the figure skating circuit?
    All Defense!

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

You guys realize the article is satire right? (although probably not far off)
    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG ¤-

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by smokin3000gt View Post
    You mean The Onion isn't real?

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Lol I was on Tapatalk on my phone and didn't look at the link or read the article . Probably Still true.

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    Lol I was on Tapatalk on my phone and didn't look at the link or read the article . Probably Still true.

Don't feel bad, I missed that this was in the comedy sub forum
    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG ¤-

lol. you guys am silly.

Senior Member Array title="Psycho Ward 86 has a reputation beyond repute"> Psycho Ward 86's Avatar

they should start making an archive for people who read the onion and think its real
    Quote Originally Posted by XxKnightxX View Post
    We are not Buffalo, We are not Miami. We are the Steelers, we dont blow out teams, we cock tease for ratings and keep games close.

Don't feel bad, I missed that this was in the comedy sub forum
    Didn't notice that either. Maybe I should just stick to reading SU on my desktop lol

I always look at unread posts only and don't really pay attention to subforums or links on the phone.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Ward 86 View Post
    they should start making an archive for people who read the onion and think its real
    I think the fact that the story is perfectly plausible speaks volumes...