Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Brady* suspended 4 games

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Re: Brady* suspended 4 games

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    Several fan on twitter think the suspension is unfair for Brady in comparison with the suspension of Ray Rice last year or Roethlisberger in 2010
    These quotes are comparing off field issues, regardless of the other stupidity of it. The Patriots ball shrinkage should be compared more with on field infractions, such as PEDs, stick-um, Tomlin stepping on the field, etc. This is not a legal issue, it's a NFL rules violation. Plus all the lying, which we all know Goodell hates worse.

The infraction was team wide. It was a premeditated move that used multiple staff members and not only broke league rules, but circumvented the process to enforce those rules. Then they lied about knowledge of it. 2 scapegoats lost their jobs over this. I cannot wait to hear what those guys have to say. Kraft says there is no evidence nor reason to believe anything happened, then suspends 2 equipment managers indefinitely? That's a guilty move by itself. Now all he can do is attack the credibility of the investigation. They got caught, again. They got another slap on the wrist. The only part of this that is punishment, IMO, is the loss of draft picks. The Brady suspension will likely get reduced, and the million dollar fine is nothing to an NFL owner. I hope this investigation continues to look into the Pats past.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Reports out by Schefter today that it could be overturned.
    *Kraftgate thinks this is the OJ trial now. If it does not fit, you must deflate

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Reports out by Schefter today that it could be overturned.
    Wouldn't surprise me in the least.

And if (more like when) he gets off scot free, I hope Suh takes the cheating smug bastard out at the knees on a late hit when they play Miami. Sorry, but if they can cheat with impunity, why can't everyone else?

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

If it gets overturned, I could flip my shit...it would be beyond frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

If it gets overturned, I could flip my shit...it would be beyond frustrating.
    If it gets overturned, I'm done with the NFL.
    I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play!- Jack Lambert

Senior Member Array title="Dissolv is a splendid one to behold"> Dissolv's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerFanInStl View Post
    Hate to say it,but the same goes for me. I got fed up with my first sport--baseball, and walked away as a fan. And this is a game that I was playing. Dropping football would suck, but I'm not to going to tag along behind a crooked game. Spygate was bad enough, allowing this would be little less than condoning cheating. I still love Pittsburgh, but you know, I can just visit the old neighborhood......

Dissov

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

The NFL has become a reality show with a lame ass commissioner, cheaters and murderers, too much hype, sissy rules, and oversaturation of the sport.

I don't even watch other games other than the Steelers. If this is overturned, I might be right behind you.

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

Turning it into a political game instead of a football game. Pretty soon the score will not be what occurred on the field, but what certain people want it to be.
    All Defense!

Senior Member Array title="TD's & Beer has a brilliant future"> TD's & Beer's Avatar

Kraft should take his team and move to L.A.!

That'll show the league!

BWAhahahahaha

Senior Member Array title="TD's & Beer has a brilliant future"> TD's & Beer's Avatar

stop it - that sounds just like a whiny pats fan

I'm still laughing

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TD's & Beer View Post
    stop it - that sounds just like a whiny pats fan
    How so? What I said isn't remotely close to being a "whine".

Read the other responses above. tube517's post above is spot on. I'm sick of this shit.
    I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play!- Jack Lambert

How so? What I said isn't remotely close to being a "whine".

Read the other responses above. tube517's post above is spot on. I'm sick of this shit.
    maybe it's because I have been reading so many of the pats fans responses to the suspension

"Boycott the NFL!" - waaaaaah

I don't give 2 shits and popsicle what happens to other teams - I will always watch the Steelers

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

maybe it's because I have been reading so many of the pats fans responses to the suspension

"Boycott the NFL!" - waaaaaah

I don't give 2 shits and popsicle what happens to other teams - I will always watch the Steelers
    I'll always love the Steelers as well but when a team gets caught cheating red handed twice, and they get a slap on wrist both times; I can understand why people will walk away from the league.
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG ¤-

Leave the suspension as it is Rog - we believe you.

Seventy percent of NFL fans believe that New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady cheated and used deflated footballs.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mlb/...ted/vi-BBjNAsX

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

I hope Brady and Blount both miss the first game. I want to get that win and have the tie breaker, if needed, for any post season rematch. Of course I would love to beat them at full strength, but the first priority is just get the win.

Quote Originally Posted by smokin3000gt View Post
    I can understand why people will walk away from the league.
    and do what?

watch soccer instead?

I suppose if you're into that stuff

this is what I was hearing from P*ts fans

If they suspend Brady over this bullshit I will be done with football !

http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/sho...t=69823&page=3
    Last edited by TD's & Beer; 05-15-2015 at 01:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    I hope Brady and Blount both miss the first game.
    I don't think there's any doubt about Blount being suspended the one game, at least not that I've heard.

And yes, as long as he suspends Brady the first game I don't really give a rat's ass about the rest.

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

and do what?

watch soccer instead?

this is what I was hearing from P*ts fans

If they suspend Brady over this bullshit I will be done with football !

http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/sho...t=69823&page=3
    I'm not sure what they will do. Whatever floats their boat I suppose. I understand why they would but that doesn't mean I agree with it or will follow them out.
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG ¤-

and do what?

watch soccer instead?

Some of us have lives that don't revolve around the Steelers and the NFL. I have plenty of other things to keep me busy on Sunday if I don't watch football. It would be difficult at first but I could do it.

If you would have been around this forum for more than a few months, you'd know that a large percentage, if not most, of the people here just watch the Steelers any more and don't have any interest in the rest of the NFL. Most of them have gotten to that point because of the bullshit that Goodell has pulled since he's been in office.

I've been watching the Steelers and the NFL for 40 years. The NFL as a whole isn't nearly the same game as it used to be. The more shit that happens, the easier it is to walk away.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Some of us have lives that don't revolve around the Steelers and the NFL. I have plenty of other things to keep me busy on Sunday if I don't watch football. It would be difficult at first but I could do it.

If you would have been around this forum for more than a few months, you'd know that a large percentage, if not most, of the people here just watch the Steelers any more and don't have any interest in the rest of the NFL. Most of them have gotten to that point because of the bullshit that Goodell has pulled since he's been in office.

I've been watching the Steelers and the NFL for 40 years. The NFL as a whole isn't nearly the same game as it used to be. The more shit that happens, the easier it is to walk away.
    This.

If you would have been around this forum for more than a few months, you'd know that a large percentage, if not most, of the people here just watch the Steelers any more and don't have any interest in the rest of the NFL...
    that's sad

I still believe

Go Steelers!

and I have fantasy teams that need my help - I'm winning no matter what!

Member Array title="Mexican Yinzer will become famous soon enough"> Mexican Yinzer's Avatar

LOL

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk
    Got Rings ? We do...six of them

Adam Schein went to Syracuse University to learn to be an attention whore?

Must be a Jets fan

Is Schein the d-bag still wiping the egg off his face after predicting us to go 7-9 and finish last in the AFCN last year?

Oh, and 9 reasons the Pats* will win the AFC Least again? Easy.

1. The rest of their division blows chunks.
    2. The rest of their division blows chunks.
    3. The rest of their division blows chunks.
    4. The rest of their division blows chunks.
    5. The rest of their division blows chunks.
    6. The rest of their division blows chunks.
    7. The rest of their division blows chunks.
    8. The rest of their division blows chunks.
    9. The rest of their division blows chunks.

IOW, the same reason they win the AFC Least EVERY year.

Oh, and being able to cheat with impunity helps too...

Senior Member Array title="Kittyfish is a glorious beacon of light"> Kittyfish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    Is Schein the d-bag still wiping the egg off his face after predicting us to go 7-9 and finish last in the AFCN last year?

Oh, and 9 reasons the Pats* will win the AFC Least again? Easy.

1. The rest of their division blows chunks.
    2. The rest of their division blows chunks.
    3. The rest of their division blows chunks.
    4. The rest of their division blows chunks.
    5. The rest of their division blows chunks.
    6. The rest of their division blows chunks.
    7. The rest of their division blows chunks.
    8. The rest of their division blows chunks.
    9. The rest of their division blows chunks.

IOW, the same reason they win the AFC Least EVERY year.

Oh, and being able to cheat with impunity helps too...
    THIS. Omg, I have been waiting so long to hear someone say this! The talking heads go on and on and ON about how great the stupid Pats are b/c they win their division every year and no one EVER points out that the rest of the AFC East sucks donkey balls. When the best competition comes from I'm guessing the Dolphins, that's saying something. It would be like the Steelers playing the Browns six times a season. Sure, they might pull off a win every now and then, but it would be a given that Pgh would win the division. Why does no one ever bring that up? No, it's always about the genius of Brady and Belichick until I'm ready to scream!

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

But they beat Peyton Manning many a times...who by the way...probably deflates his balls too...he was in on the original idea to let the QBs "select" their own balls...

Senior Member Array title="Kittyfish is a glorious beacon of light"> Kittyfish's Avatar

True enough, but Peyton doesn't play in the AFC east and hey don't go up against him multiple times a season. I'm not saying Brady and the Pats aren't a good team, just that they are the only good team in their division, so of course they're likely to win it every year. No one ever seems to take that into consideration, is all.

Oh...I'll agree that the Patriots have had one of the easiest roads to the playoffs year in and year out...not even close.

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

Oh...I'll agree that the Patriots have had one of the easiest roads to the playoffs year in and year out...not even close.
    I'd trade Cleveland, Cincinnati and Baltimore for NY Jets, Miami and Buffalo every day of the week.