Thread: Steelers Select DL L.T. Walton with their 6th Round Pick (199) In 2015 NFL Draft

Bleedin' the B&G Array title="Steelman has much to be proud of"> Steelman's Avatar

Steelers Select DL L.T. Walton with their 6th Round Pick (199) In 2015 NFL Draft

L.T. Walton

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2015/profil...ton?id=2552444

John Mitchell really likes this kid.

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Re: Steelers Select DL L.T. Walton with their 6th Round Pick (199) In 2015 NFL Draft

Senior Member Array title="Drazo85 has a reputation beyond repute"> Drazo85's Avatar
    Tetris Champion! Jungle Fruit Champion!

Re: Steelers Select DL L.T. Walton with their 6th Round Pick (199) In 2015 NFL Draft

Please God let this guy pan out, so we never ever should see Cam Thomas on the field in Steelers uniform.

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

The last time the Steelers drafted a player in the sixth round out of Central Michigan it was Antonio Brown!

Senior Member Array title="JayC is a glorious beacon of light"> JayC's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drazo85 View Post
    Please God let this guy pan out, so we never ever should see Cam Thomas on the field in Steelers uniform.
    this x 1000

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Even if he just gets in a fistfight with Cam Thomas and they both get kicked off the team, that to me is insanely good value for a 6th-round pick.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    Even if he just gets in a fistfight with Cam Thomas and they both get kicked off the team, that to me is insanely good value for a 6th-round pick.

- - - Updated - - -

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Amen!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    The last time the Steelers drafted a player in the sixth round out of Central Michigan it was Antonio Brown!
    Brilliant

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

6(199) Pittsburgh Steelers: Leterrius Walton, DE/DT, Central Michigan: A Grade

Good players just somehow fall to the Steelers all the time. Leterrius Walton was a player I had slotted in the fourth round. He was highly productive at Central Michigan and could eventually emerge as a starter on Pittsburgh's front. In the meantime, he fills a need as a depth player.

http://www.walterfootball.com/nfldra...AVrD8WC881a.99

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post

-John Mitchell said Clifton Geathers and D. McCullers have both lost a lot of weight this offseason #Steelers

- - Updated - - -

Thats odd, Bob Labriola said when he saw McCullers at work outs last week, it looked like he was eating a lot of chips in the off season. Or maybe Bob has been eating a lot of chips.

Bleedin' the B&G Array title="Steelman has much to be proud of"> Steelman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
    Thats odd, Bob Labriola said when he saw McCullers at work outs last week, it looked like he was eating a lot of chips in the off season. Or maybe Bob has been eating a lot of chips.
    McCullers is just one huge man. Even if he dropped 40-50 lbs it'd probably be tough to really notice a difference.

Senior Member Array title="vrabinec is on a distinguished road"> vrabinec's Avatar

I'd say he's on the PS until a certain NT of ours gets injured....AGAIN.