Thread: Could Batman Be Coming Back To Pittsburgh?

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

Could Batman Be Coming Back To Pittsburgh?

Guess what Pittsburghers? Batman could be making a return to Pittsburgh! No, it’s not another Batman movie, although this would be a welcome site after the success of “Batman: The Dark Knight Rises”.

It has been well documented that A.J. Burnett is a huge fan of “the hero that Gotham deserves”, but a local Pittsburgh radio station could be taking things to another level.

STAR 100.7’s morning show was recently challenged by Pirates’ broadcaster Greg Brown to get a “Bat-signal” displayed either on a building or in the sky when Burnett pitches. Would this be cool, or what? Nothing would be better than seeing that famous Bat-signal displayed every time “the pitcher that Pittsburgh deserves” is on the mound.

STAR 100.7 has recently asked fans on their Facebook page for some ideas so this could become a reality. One suggestion is to have the company that displayed this Bat-signal when The Dark Knight Rises was filmed here a few years ago.

Lightwave International Inc. is the company that is based in Pittsburgh who projected the Bat-signal across the West Side of Fifth Avenue Place for the Batman movie filmed in Pittsburgh. “We produce shows and effects all over the world, but we like to do things big for the hometown when we get the chance to do it.” said production manager Alan Fueher in regards to The Dark Knight Rises.

If STAR 100.7 were to ask Lightwave International to display this Bat-signal across the Pittsburgh skyline, I’m sure they would love to do it. This could become another welcomed Pirates’ tradition. Don’t you want to be aware when Burnett is pitching to protect the city of Pittsburgh from their enemies? I know I sure do.

http://www.sportsmeccapitt.com/pirat...to-pittsburgh/

I'm all for it! That would be so cool!

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Re: Could Batman Be Coming Back To Pittsburgh?

That would actually be pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Butch has a reputation beyond repute"> Butch's Avatar

Not much of a baseball fan these days, but that would be pretty cool.

Geek God Array title="X-Terminator has a reputation beyond repute"> X-Terminator's Avatar

I say do it. Would be a cool sight to see!

Good Guys with Black Hats Array title="SteelMember has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelMember's Avatar

It would be cool, but I'm sure the suit with the copyright papers wouldn't be far behind with the cease and desist order.

Geek God Array title="X-Terminator has a reputation beyond repute"> X-Terminator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SteelMember View Post
    It would be cool, but I'm sure the suit with the copyright papers wouldn't be far behind with the cease and desist order.
    I'm sure they'll seek permission from DC Comics to use the signal before doing so. I can't see them saying no, but you never know.