Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hillary Clinton Announces 2016 Presidential Bid

Formerly TheWarden86 Array title="NJarhead has much to be proud of"> NJarhead's Avatar

Re: Hillary Clinton Announces 2016 Presidential Bid

She can't take tough questions if she's hand picking the average folks of Iowa and not taking ANY questions.

But this was funny:

Last edited by X-Terminator; 04-17-2015 at 07:39 PM. Reason: Embedded video

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

The demorats let the liberal media pick their candidate and now the demorats are stuck with that choice.

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="TD's & Beer has a brilliant future"> TD's & Beer's Avatar

then there's this

‘Hookers for Hillary’

Nevada sex workers at Dennis Hof’s famous Moonlite Bunny Ranch have launched a “Hookers for Hillary” Clinton website that endorses the former secretary of state’s campaign for president.

The legal brothel near Carson City, which was the subject of HBO’s “Cathouse” series, has drafted a four-point platform explaining their endorsement.

“Hillary Clinton, as part of her husband’s administration, envisioned health care reform in the 1990’s, long before President Obama was able to sign it into law,” they write. “The Affordable Health Care Act made health insurance available for the first time ever to the 500 independent contractors employed by Dennis Hof. With any Republican nominee likely to work for its’ repeal, the Bunnies want to protect the quality health coverage that they now enjoy.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ches-hookers-/

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

Things are restless in the Dem camp. The Dem party's base is barely happier with Hillary than we are. I see this as good news.
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Senior Member Array title="TD's & Beer has a brilliant future"> TD's & Beer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mach1 View Post
    yep - right on the money

Calling her 'Hillary' is now 'sexist'

Now that Hillary is officially in the running, prepare to start hearing the s-word. Don’t like her politics? Sexist! Disagree with her positions? Sexist! Still have issues with Benghazi? Sexist!

The s-bomb will be dropping left and right over the next 18 months during an election season that’s bound to witness a violent collision of culture and politics. Obama’s exit will end the age of racial politics just in time for Hillary to usher in the era of gender politics.But for many of her female supporters, the gender war has already begun, and the first big battle is being fought over her name.

You see, if you do what I just did and call her “Hillary,” that makes you sexist now, too.

Since we’re used to calling presidents and candidates by their last names (i.e. Obama, Bush), some are claiming that calling Hillary “Hillary” is too informal and therefore disrespectful and therefore demeaning and therefore, of course, sexist.

One sweet soul on Twitter wrote: “It’s Hillary CLINTON you f - - - s, not ‘Hillary!’ ”

http://nypost.com/2015/04/17/calling...is-now-sexist/

Geek God Array title="X-Terminator has a reputation beyond repute"> X-Terminator's Avatar

Let me know when this dog and pony show is over. I've already decided that I'm sitting this election out. Just make Hillary President and let's move on.

Conservatarian Array title="Wallace108 is a splendid one to behold"> Wallace108's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    I dunno, I think the prosperity of the '90s had more to do with the boom of a little thing called the Internet than anything Clinton did. And we wound up finally paying the piper in 2001 for his "measured responses" to terrorism as well.
    When someone says that Clinton was a great president, ask them why. After they say "the economy" ... ask them what Clinton did to make the economy strong. Then sit back and listen to the beautiful sound of crickets chirping.

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

I'm definitely not looking forward to this election.
    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG ¤-

member since day 1 Array title="7SteelGal43 is a name known to all"> 7SteelGal43's Avatar

I just can't see sitting a Presidential election out. Ever. If enough conservatives sit this one out because Hillary's election is a foregone conclusion, it kinda becomes a self fulfilling prophecy, doesn't it ? I am convinced that whoever ends up winning the Republican nomination will be a better choice than Hillary. Yes, even Jeb Bush, so don't go there, mmkk ? 8 years of Obama have 'bout done this country in. Do you really want 8 years of Hillary ? #ohHILLno
    Stay classy, leftnutz

Quote Originally Posted by 7SteelGal43 View Post
    I just can't see sitting a Presidential election out. Ever.

I agree 110% - if you don't vote you have no right to bitch about anything, there are local issues that are being voted on the ballot too

Conservatarian Array title="Wallace108 is a splendid one to behold"> Wallace108's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TD's & Beer View Post
    if you don't vote you have no right to bitch about anything
    Not according to George Carlin.

The dead can vote, but only if they're Dems

member since day 1 Array title="7SteelGal43 is a name known to all"> 7SteelGal43's Avatar

The dead can vote, but only if they're Dems
    the dead CAN and DO vote.......Democrat.

"Voter ID, please" "ah, you're a Democrat, I see"
    Stay classy, leftnutz

Geek God Array title="X-Terminator has a reputation beyond repute"> X-Terminator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 7SteelGal43 View Post
    I just can't see sitting a Presidential election out. Ever. If enough conservatives sit this one out because Hillary's election is a foregone conclusion, it kinda becomes a self fulfilling prophecy, doesn't it ? I am convinced that whoever ends up winning the Republican nomination will be a better choice than Hillary. Yes, even Jeb Bush, so don't go there, mmkk ? 8 years of Obama have 'bout done this country in. Do you really want 8 years of Hillary ? #ohHILLno
    I don't want 8 years of Hillary, but we're going to get 8 years of Hillary no matter what we want, or who the Republican candidate is. The liberal media and their sycophantic Democrat mush heads will make sure of it. And the fact that it could be another Clinton vs. Bush makes me want to vomit. I don't want another Bush in the WH either.

I agree 110% - if you don't vote you have no right to bitch about anything, there are local issues that are being voted on the ballot too
    Wrong. If I don't vote, I have a right to bitch as much as I want, because I will have zero responsibility for putting the next charlatan into office. I tried the "lesser of 2 evils" in 2008 and went on principle in 2012. We still ended up with 8 years of Obama. Screw that.

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

Formerly TheWarden86 Array title="NJarhead has much to be proud of"> NJarhead's Avatar

yep - right on the money

Calling her 'Hillary' is now 'sexist'

Now that Hillary is officially in the running, prepare to start hearing the s-word. Don’t like her politics? Sexist! Disagree with her positions? Sexist! Still have issues with Benghazi? Sexist!

The s-bomb will be dropping left and right over the next 18 months during an election season that’s bound to witness a violent collision of culture and politics. Obama’s exit will end the age of racial politics just in time for Hillary to usher in the era of gender politics.But for many of her female supporters, the gender war has already begun, and the first big battle is being fought over her name.

You see, if you do what I just did and call her “Hillary,” that makes you sexist now, too.

Since we’re used to calling presidents and candidates by their last names (i.e. Obama, Bush), some are claiming that calling Hillary “Hillary” is too informal and therefore disrespectful and therefore demeaning and therefore, of course, sexist.

One sweet soul on Twitter wrote: “It’s Hillary CLINTON you f - - - s, not ‘Hillary!’ ”

I'm just guessing here but, "Fuck that bitch" is out too, right?

Meh, she was Hillary in the 90's, she's Hillary now and she'll be Hillary when she falls on her smug face.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

The s-bomb will be dropping left and right over the next nine-and-a-half years during an election season and two subsequent predidential terms that are bound to witness a violent collision of culture and politics.
    Fixed.

A wrinkled old white woman owned by the corporations - I doubt the young hipster lefties will be running to her door to vote

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

A wrinkled old white woman owned by the corporations - I doubt the young hipster lefties will be running to her door to vote
    Are you kidding? Those idiots are too blind and ignorant to see the forrest through the trees.
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES

HTG ¤-

Clinton Foundation employee just got a life sentence

Earlier this month, Gehad el-Haddad, a senior adviser and media spokesman for the Muslim Brotherhood was sentenced to life in prison in Egpyt. The son of Morsi’s former foreign affairs adviser Essam el-Haddad, he was the main English-language spokesman for the Muslim Brotherhood.

He is also a former employee of the Clinton Foundation.

In 2012, Gehad El Haddad divided his time between volunteering for the Muslim Brotherhood and heading the Cairo office of the Clinton Climate Initiative, but later that year began to work full time for the Muslim Brotherhood.

Oops!

http://allenbwest.com/2015/04/clinto...m-for-hillary/

Senior Member Array title="Godfather has a brilliant future">

Wow. That's downright stupid. She's known as Hillary to differentiate her from the other Clinton, who was a politician with somewhat of a high profile. Just like Jeb Bush is almost always referred to as Jeb. Whereas Warren, Palin, Bachmann, and Pelosi are all normally referred to by their last names.

And if calling her Hillary is sexist, then why did she make her campaign logo an H instead of a C?

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godfather View Post
    Wow. That's downright stupid. She's known as Hillary to differentiate her from the other Clinton, who was a politician with somewhat of a high profile. Just like Jeb Bush is almost always referred to as Jeb. Whereas Warren, Palin, Bachmann, and Pelosi are all normally referred to by their last names.

And if calling her Hillary is sexist, then why did she make her campaign logo an H instead of a C?
    Hildabeast.

As for the C thats easy.

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

Things are careening out of control for Hillary. 3 stories released in one day about independent journalistic investigations into her dealings.
    Her campaign is in damage control mode and trying to dismiss this as just another right-wing smear campaign... but the New York Times, The Washington Post, and Reuters aren't right-wing sources and her donors/ supporters know it.

This thing has legs.

Check out this story from the uber-lefty MSNBC:
    http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/hillary-c...andal-playbook
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GoSlash27 View Post
    Things are careening out of control for Hillary. 3 stories released in one day about independent journalistic investigations into her dealings.
    Her campaign is in damage control mode and trying to dismiss this as just another right-wing smear campaign... but the New York Times, The Washington Post, and Reuters aren't right-wing sources and her donors/ supporters know it.

This thing has legs.

Check out this story from the uber-lefty MSNBC:
    http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/hillary-c...andal-playbook
    I still don't think it's going to matter. In a year, the sheeple won't even remember any of this, or that it was reported primarily by the leftist media. She will skate, and then sail right on into the White House. Like the late, great, George Carlin once said, "Americans like their bullshit right out in front where they can get a good sniff of it."

Quote Originally Posted by X-Terminator View Post
    I still don't think it's going to matter. In a year, the sheeple won't even remember any of this, or that it was reported primarily by the leftist media. She will skate, and then sail right on into the White House. Like the late, great, George Carlin once said, "Americans like their bullshit right out in front where they can get a good sniff of it."
    That's the truth. The writing was all over the wall for the current asshole in chief 'America' elected the first go around. If that wasn't bad enough, he had 4 years of being his asshole self and America was still blind to it and re-elected the POS.
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES

HTG ¤-

Independent U.S. Senator Bernie Sanders of Vermont, a self-described socialist and one of the most outspoken liberals in Congress, will seek the 2016 Democratic nomination for president, he told U.S. media on Wednesday.

​Hillary will squash him like a bug

New national poll

Madame President

Senior Member Array title="Bluecoat96 has a reputation beyond repute"> Bluecoat96's Avatar

Not really. I just thought this was funny....and disgusting. Lol
    http://pic70.picturetrail.com/VOL1850/7714131/15251346/321617073.jpg

keepin' on that family tradition