Thread: 50 Bucks is 50 Bucks

Reigning Black & Gold Array title="venom has a reputation beyond repute"> venom's Avatar

50 Bucks is 50 Bucks

Buddy and his wife Edna went to the state fair every year, and every year Buddy would say,
    'Edna,I'd like to ride in that helicopter'
    Edna always replied,
    'I know Buddy, but that helicopter ride is fifty bucks, and fifty bucks is fifty bucks'
    One year Buddy and Edna went to the fair, and Buddy said,
    'Edna, I'm 85 years old. If I don't ride that helicopter, I might never get another chance'
    To this, Edna replied,
    "Buddy that helicopter ride is fifty bucks, and fifty bucks is fifty bucks'
    The pilot overheard the couple and said,
    'Folks I'll make you a deal. I'll take the both of you for a ride. If you can stay quiet for the entire ride and don't say a word I won't charge you a penny! But if you say one word it's fifty dollars.'
    Buddy and Edna agreed and up they went.
    The pilot did all kinds of fancy manoeuvres, but not a word was heard. He did his daredevil tricks over and over again, but still not a word...
    When they landed, the pilot turned to Buddy and said,
    'By golly, I did everything I could to get you to yell out, but you didn't. I'm impressed!'
    Buddy replied,
    'Well, to tell you the truth, I almost said something when Edna fell out, but you know, Fifty bucks is fifty bucks!'

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

Re: 50 Bucks is 50 Bucks

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG ¤-