Thread: Dunlap: James Harrison Issue Is Really Jarvis Jones’ Issue

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

Dunlap: James Harrison Issue Is Really Jarvis Jones’ Issue

This really isn’t all about James Harrison.

This is much, much more about Jarvis Jones.

When is Jarvis Jones going to realize his career is in the balance?

When is Jarvis Jones going to realize he needs to step up?

When is Jarvis Jones going to realize he needs to bulk up in the weight room and elevate his level of play on that football field?

When is Jarvis Jones going to realize he shouldn’t have his job put in question by a guy who is going to be 37 in May? But, unfortunately for Jones, that’s precisely what’s happening.

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2015/...s-jones-issue/

Super Moderator and Lone hawks fan Array title="Devilsdancefloor has a reputation beyond repute"> Devilsdancefloor's Avatar

Re: Dunlap: James Harrison Issue Is Really Jarvis Jones’ Issue

(this guy sounds like ron cook) i truely think JJ was turning a corner and stepping his game up and got hurt. i really beleive he will surprise the nay sayers

For those i love i will sacrifice.

Si ventus non est, remiga

® Array title="Steeldude "> Steeldude's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsdancefloor View Post
    (this guy sounds like ron cook) i truely think JJ was turning a corner and stepping his game up and got hurt. i really beleive he will surprise the nay sayers
    I was hoping that would be the case, but his last interview changed my entire outlook. It doesn't appear he wants to put forth the effort to better.
    Hater = Realist

Banned Array title="Crash is an unknown quantity at this point">

Colin Dunlap is a schmuck. He couldn't carry a football conversation if it had handles on it.

Senior Member Array title="one side only is a jewel in the rough"> one side only's Avatar

Jarvis jones wasn't a smart pick at the time. When he received a clean bill of health before the draft, I was hoping he would be picked before the Steelers turn came. He isn't a complete linebacker, and he is a one move pass rusher.

Senior Member Array title="KeiselPower99 is on a distinguished road"> KeiselPower99's Avatar

He started to look like a good player before he broke that wrist and by time he was healthy Harrison was playing light years above him. I would love to see Harrison come back and tutor him more.

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

I'm willing to give Jones another year. I do remember the interview that Steeldude mentioned and found it a bit alarming but I think he would (bulk up) if advised too.

Member Array title="Pappy is on a distinguished road">

Never liked this kid coming out of the draft and my fears have been confirmed. I think after next year we will all be saying he's a bust. Wish I was wrong though.