Thread: Do you have a vagina ?

Reigning Black & Gold Array title="venom has a reputation beyond repute"> venom's Avatar

Do you have a vagina ?

A woman is at home when she hears someone knock at the door.She goes to the door and opens the door to see a man standing there
    He asks the lady,
    'Do you have a vagina?'
    She slams the door in disgust.
    The next morning she hears a knock at the door and it is the same man and he asks the same question of the woman,
    'Do you have a vagina?'
    She slams the door again.
    Later that night when her husband gets home she tells him what has happened for the last two days. The husband tells the wife in a loving and concerned voice,
    'Honey, I am taking tomorrow off to be home just in case this guy shows up again.'
    The next morning they hear a knock and both run for the door. The husband says to the wife in a whispered voice,
    'Honey, I'm going to hide behind the door and listen and if it is the same guy I want you to answer yes to the question because I want to see where the bastard is going with it.'
    She nods yes to her husband and opens the door. Sure enough the same fellow is standing there and asks the same question;
    'Do you have vagina'?
    'Yes, actually I have one,' she says.
    The man replies..
    'Good! Would you mind telling your husband to leave my wife's alone and start using yours?'

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: Do you have a vagina ?

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="TD's & Beer has a brilliant future"> TD's & Beer's Avatar

if you do - you need one of these

"Sex Selfie Stick" Lets You Take Vagina Selfies, Just Like You've Always Wanted

http://www.bustle.com/articles/67361...paign=lolspots

Senior Member Array title="Godfather has a brilliant future">

Quote Originally Posted by TD's & Beer View Post
    if you do - you need one of these

"Sex Selfie Stick" Lets You Take Vagina Selfies, Just Like You've Always Wanted

http://www.bustle.com/articles/67361...paign=lolspots
    Um, not gonna click on the link, but have people forgotten how to hold a camera down there??? It can't be that hard.

Senior Member Array title="TD's & Beer has a brilliant future"> TD's & Beer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godfather View Post
    Um, not gonna click on the link, but have people forgotten how to hold a camera down there??? It can't be that hard.
    go ahead - it won't bite

I promise - the video is totally PG, and who doesn't love British girl accents

quite a clever little gadget, vibrator, waterproof camera with LED lights and hooks right up to your computer - what more could a good girl ask for?

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

You can Facetime from inside your vagina? Who does that?