Thread: And God Created Pennsylvania

Senior Member Array title="vader29 has a reputation beyond repute"> vader29's Avatar

And God Created Pennsylvania

And God Created Pennsylvania

God was missing for six days. Eventually, Michael, the archangel, found him, resting on the seventh day.

He inquired, "Where have you been?"

God smiled deeply and proudly pointed downwards through the clouds, "Look, Michael. Look what I've made."

Archangel Michael looked puzzled, and said, "What is it?"

"It's a planet," replied God, and I've put life on it. I'm going to call it Earth and it's going to be a place to test Balance."

"Balance?" inquired Michael, "I'm still confused."

God explained, pointing to different parts of Earth. "For example, northern Europe will be a place of great opportunity and wealth, while southern Europe is going to be poor. Over here I've placed a continent of white people, and over there is a continent of black people. Balance in all things."

God continued pointing to different countries. "This one will be extremely hot, while this one will be very cold and covered in ice."

The Archangel, impressed by God's work, then pointed to a land area and said, "What's that one?"

"That's Pennsylvania , the most glorious place on earth. There are beautiful mountains, rivers and streams, lakes, forests, hills, and plains. The people from Pennsylvania are going to be handsome, modest, intelligent, and humorous, and they are going to travel the world. They will be extremely sociable, hardworking, high achieving, carriers of peace, and producers of good things."

Michael gasped in wonder and admiration, but then asked, "But what about balance, God? You said there would be balance."

God smiled, "Not very far from Pennsylvania is Washington, DC. Wait till you see the idiots I put there."

Administrator Array title="Texasteel has a reputation beyond repute"> Texasteel's Avatar

Re: And God Created Pennsylvania

So, where's the joke? Sounds like a true story to me.

AML

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Not sure the state as a whole is too bright, they did elect Obama twice and they elected Bob Casey Jr who is a left-wing nutjob who voted against defunding ACORN. Philly in particular drags the states intellect down

Senior Member Array title="T&B fan has much to be proud of"> T&B fan's Avatar

last time I read this it was how great Pittsburgh was and Philadelphia was the balance .
    we must never forget tell everyone you know New England cheated and might be back at it Edit 1-21-15 there back Edit #2__12-8-19 here we go again Edit #3__ 5-25-23 it never ends

Administrator Array title="Texasteel has a reputation beyond repute"> Texasteel's Avatar

It's just that the idiots to the east have multiplied to the point that they have spilled over into the rest of the country.

AML