Thread: Bus Ride to Canton list if going here

Dwinsgames

Bus Ride to Canton list if going here

figured this would be a good place for everyone to state if going to Enshrinement Ceremonies for The Bus ...

would be cool if we could all meet up for a Beer , Coffee or just BS ..

I will be going , wouldn't miss it !! I know a few others are going so lets plan something

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Re: Bus Ride to Canton list if going here

we're thinking about it.

Geek God Array title="X-Terminator has a reputation beyond repute"> X-Terminator's Avatar

As I said before, I'm considering it.

Junior Member Array title="Mamaduck43 has a brilliant future">

I will be there, God willing.... Not sure who will be with me... My Hawaii gang may join me, after my granddaughters wedding here in Wisconsin on the first... My Wisconsin gang are thinking of doing a road trip, too... May be traveling via AMTRAK into Cleveland or Pgh... Not sure yet, but I am planning to tack on a couple things in the Burgh... It depends, too, on my Colorado kid's recovery from some serious surgery next month... If she is doing okay, we are planning to get to my 55th HS reunion in Allison Park, Labor Day Weekend... If that trip is a go, I will be able to spread my Pgh activities out over 2 weekends...

I am hoping that I might be able to stretch the Sept. trip out to be able to attend a home game at Heinz... I have been to home games at Forbes Field, Pitt Stadium and Three Rivers.... And I have attended several away games, but have not been able to time a visit to coincide with a home game at Heinz.... I have a short bucket list, but now, that would be close to the top.....

I am game for a meet and drink or whatever... Keep me in the loop....

Senior Member Array title="Godfather has a brilliant future">

I hope I can make it.

Senior Member Array title="Stlrs4Life is an unknown quantity at this point"> Stlrs4Life's Avatar

Going, and will be at the game.
    "If I could start my life all over again, I'd be a Professional Football Player, and you Damn well better believe, I'd be a Pittsburgh Steeler!"