Thread: A Jeb Bush Presidency

member since day 1 Array title="7SteelGal43 is a name known to all"> 7SteelGal43's Avatar

A Jeb Bush Presidency

It could happen, and I hope so. Would he make a good president ? I have my doubts. But watching libs completely lose their freakin' minds would be totally worth it. Priceless.
    Stay classy, leftnutz

Dwinsgames

Re: A Jeb Bush Presidency

Quote Originally Posted by 7SteelGal43 View Post
    It could happen, and I hope so. Would he make a good president ? I have my doubts. But watching libs completely lose their freakin' minds would be totally worth it. Priceless.
    couldn't do much worse than his Brother ..... could he ?

personally I hope its Paul

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

Bush or Walker. Romney was the front runner, but the GOP thought he couldn't beat Chillary.
    All Defense!

Geek God Array title="X-Terminator has a reputation beyond repute"> X-Terminator's Avatar

No more Bushes, please.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by X-Terminator View Post
    No more Bushes, please.
    ...or Clintons...

Senior Member Array title="Godfather has a brilliant future">

F da Bushes.

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

No more professional politicians please! Go Ben Carson, a man who has worked his entire life and has commonsense.

http://www.biography.com/people/ben-carson-475422

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Bush may very well be a decent Prez, but there is just no way it's going to happen. It's time for a completely new face in the White House.... be it Dem or Repub... or other.

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
    Bush may very well be a decent Prez, but there is just no way it's going to happen. It's time for a completely new face in the White House.... be it Dem or Repub... or other.
    New name.
    All Defense!

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

There are hundreds of millions of families in United States, and your telling me we can't pick from families better than the Bushes or Clintons? Are you kidding me? Besides Bush is in favor of Commie Core and amnesty for illegals

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Besides Bush is in favor of Commie Core and amnesty for illegals
    And that's enough right there to say F**k you to another Bush.

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

Think I'll wait and see how the primaries play out. I don't condemn someone that doesn't agree with me 100% on everything or has supported a piece of legislation somewhere along the way that I disagree with. If you're waiting for Mr or Ms Perfect to vote for and wont vote unless the candidate is in lock step with your every whim chances are you've given the White House to the Democrats for another term. That wont be me though. I'll support the Republican nominee warts and all in the general election. Because I know the alternative wont be just a little worse, but a lot worse.

Militarily this country can't survive another far left liberal in the White House.
    "A man's got to know his limitations."

member since day 1 Array title="7SteelGal43 is a name known to all"> 7SteelGal43's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zulater View Post
    Think I'll wait and see how the primaries play out. I don't condemn someone that doesn't agree with me 100% on everything or has supported a piece of legislation somewhere along the way that I disagree with. If you're waiting for Mr or Ms Perfect to vote for and wont vote unless the candidate is in lock step with your every whim chances are you've given the White House to the Democrats for another term. That wont be me though. I'll support the Republican nominee warts and all in the general election. Because I know the alternative wont be just a little worse, but a lot worse.

Militarily this country can't survive another far left liberal in the White House.

^ this
    Stay classy, leftnutz

Geek God Array title="X-Terminator has a reputation beyond repute"> X-Terminator's Avatar

There's no such thing as the perfect candidate, but I'd like for once to have a candidate who isn't just another big government stooge. Which excludes Bush.

U.S. AIR FORCE Array title="Hindes204 has much to be proud of"> Hindes204's Avatar

I don't think he would be a bad candidate, I just don't want another Bush in the WH.

Super Moderator and Lone hawks fan Array title="Devilsdancefloor has a reputation beyond repute"> Devilsdancefloor's Avatar

just no no no and no more clintons either please!!!!

For those i love i will sacrifice.

Si ventus non est, remiga

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Does it really matter at this point? Like it or not, we're getting Clinton in '16 (and '20). The media will see to that. Like Zu, my vote will go to the GOP candidate, but I also hold no illusions about how it's all going to turn out.

Super Moderator and Lone hawks fan Array title="Devilsdancefloor has a reputation beyond repute"> Devilsdancefloor's Avatar

this whole process is so disheartening anymore both parties are so similar just depends if you want the fast lane to oblivion or not. No real change will happen status quo

For those i love i will sacrifice.

Si ventus non est, remiga

Senior Member Array title="one side only is a jewel in the rough"> one side only's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 7SteelGal43 View Post
    Why would liberals lose their minds? Bush is a liberal. It would be conservatives losing their minds.

The Oncoming Storm Array title="Vis will become famous soon enough"> Vis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    Does it really matter at this point? Like it or not, we're getting Clinton in '16 (and '20). The media will see to that. Like Zu, my vote will go to the GOP candidate, but I also hold no illusions about how it's all going to turn out.

Yep.

Senior Member Array title="Godfather has a brilliant future">

Right now we have the Mark Malone of Presidents. That means we still have to suffer through the Bubby, O'Donnell, and Kordoza eras before we find a Ben.

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by one side only View Post
    Why would liberals lose their minds? Bush is a liberal. It would be conservatives losing their minds.
    ^ This.
    Voting for a liberal Republican merely tells the Republicans that they're not expected to behave like conservatives. Until they put forth a candidate who actually *believes* in conservatism, Republicans will continue to have a credibility problem. So long as they have no credibility, they will lose.

It's long past time to nominate someone who actually walks the talk.
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland