Thread: Steelers fans are more profane on social media than any other NFL fanbase

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Steelers fans are more profane on social media than any other NFL fanbase

The city of Pittsburgh has always been known as a blue collar town. Hard working people who like to party just as hard when they are able. Since the 1970's Steelers dynasty, the fan base, affectionately known as 'Steeler Nation', has grown almost globally and is often considered the true America's team. With that growth makes the connection between city and team almost irrelevant in terms of the overall fanbase.

Nonetheless, a recent study from Proofpoint Nexgate showed the Pittsburgh Steelers fan base uses the most profane language on social media in comparison to the other 31 NFL fanbases............

Read more @ http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com...media-than-any

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: Steelers fans are more profane on social media than any other NFL fanbase

Well we got that going for us!!

Dwinsgames

BULLSHIT !

oops

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Fuckoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="salamander has a reputation beyond repute">

I don't know what the fuck they're talking about.

Senior Member Array title="Butch has a reputation beyond repute"> Butch's Avatar

Shit happens!!!

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

Blow me asshole.
    All Defense!

member since day 1 Array title="7SteelGal43 is a name known to all"> 7SteelGal43's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ALLD View Post
    Blow me asshole.
    can't.stop.laughing.
    Stay classy, leftnutz

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Fuckin'aye!!!!

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

Dafuq are they talkin' 'bout??
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

Jagoffs.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

That's a great study. FUCK!!! ASS!!

Now when are they going to do one about who's the most obnoxious on social media? I think we all know who'd finish 1-2 in that ...
    See you Space Cowboy ...

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Steel View Post
    Jagoffs.
    Jagoffs? You're not filthy or profane enough to be a Steelers fan! You might be a fraud!!!

Senior Member Array title="MULLDOG24 is an unknown quantity at this point">

Oh hell yeah!! I mean hell no LOL!!

Junior Member Array title="Mamaduck43 has a brilliant future">

This is the funniest damn thread..... Who the hell do they think they are??? Profane and Proud!!!!!

Senior Member Array title="Moose has a brilliant future">

Profane ? Me ? Who the hell cares? That's cuz I have to put up with the fuckin' obnoxious bunghole fan's around me. Go fuck off you survey know nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    Profane ? Me ? Who the hell cares? That's cuz I have to put up with the fuckin' obnoxious bunghole fan's around me. Go fuck off you survey know nothing.

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Count Steeler View Post
    That's fucking 6 to the rest of you assholes!!!!!!!
    Last edited by stillers4me; 01-31-2015 at 07:38 AM.

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

But we're not just more profane on social media, we're also more profane in person!
    / and don't you fuckin' forget it!
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Quote Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post
    That's fucking 6 to the rest of the world!!!

Senior Member Array title="salamander has a reputation beyond repute">

I know it's early in the year but can I nominate this thread for "thread of the year"?

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

Most profane??! Who the fuck does this dick-hole think he is??
    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG ¤-

Senior Member Array title="KeiselPower99 is on a distinguished road"> KeiselPower99's Avatar

This is fucking bullshit!! Fire Arians!!!!

® Array title="Steeldude "> Steeldude's Avatar

This isn't really that surprising. It's also nothing to be proud of, IMO.

It's not really an accurate test though. Think about it, how many Raiders' fans can navigate the Internet?
    Hater = Realist

Geek God Array title="X-Terminator has a reputation beyond repute"> X-Terminator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steeldude View Post
    This isn't really that surprising. It's also nothing to be proud of, IMO.

It's not really an accurate test though. Think about it, how many Raiders' fans can navigate the Internet?
    Well, we know one who can.

Don't really give a shit about this survey, though.

Senior Member Array title="Butch has a reputation beyond repute"> Butch's Avatar

Is this survey implemented by Roger Go To Hell goofdel???

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

LOL! You should visit a Raiders forum these days! You guys are rookies!