Thread: 2015 NFL draft prospect DB Anttonio Brown

Dwinsgames

2015 NFL draft prospect DB Anttonio Brown

the two T's are no accident this is not the Steeler WR it is a DB prospect for the 2015 draft

http://topsportsreport.com/scoresnfl...ity-lynchburg/

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Re: 2015 NFL draft prospect DB Anttonio Brown

link doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Dwinsgames

try again

® Array title="Steeldude "> Steeldude's Avatar

I like small school prospects. They are hidden gems. I don't buy into the "He never played against Division I talent" as an excuse to keep from drafting a certain player. Some people just know how to play football regardless of the competition. As we all know there is a long list of small school players who went on to have good to great careers in the NFL.
    Hater = Realist

Dwinsgames

Quote Originally Posted by Steeldude View Post
    I like small school prospects. They are hidden gems. I don't buy into the "He never played against Division I talent" as an excuse to keep from drafting a certain player. Some people just know how to play football regardless of the competition. As we all know there is a long list of small school players who went on to have good to great careers in the NFL.
    exactly and many of these kids went to small schools for good reason ( grades , full rides vs partial rides and could not afford the difference etc ) its not always they had no other options or couldn't play