Thread: Texas is Steeler Nation

Junior Member Array title="TXSTEELER75 is an unknown quantity at this point">

Texas is Steeler Nation

Hello everyone. It's awesome to be able to connect with the best fans in the world. Texas is definitely in the house (Gulf Coast Region). I'm fairly a newbie. I've been a fan since 2010, following my father's footsteps who's been a fan since 1967. Yeah, I started kinda late, but greatness has to start somewhere right? We've never been to the Burgh, but you'd think we're from there the way we rep Steeler Nation down here. We're in what you would call a battle ground state. We're surrounded by Texan fans, Saints fan, and yes, those Cowboys. I've always seen the hate towards the Cowboys, but until I joined Steeler Nation I never new the magnitude of hate towards the Steelers........LOL. My father warned me. We are battle tested down here, and yes, Steeler Nation is very deep in Texas. It's great being here everyone. God bless.

Bleedin' the B&G Array title="Steelman has much to be proud of"> Steelman's Avatar

Re: Texas is Steeler Nation

Welcome to the board, fellow Texan! (I'm transplanted, but got here as quick as I could!)

Administrator Array title="Texasteel has a reputation beyond repute"> Texasteel's Avatar

Welcome to SU. You'll find quite a few Texans here. I lived in Dallas for over 30 years before I moved back to Iowa.

AML

Dwinsgames

Welcome to the U , hope you are able to make it your home away from home ...

And God Bless you as well !!

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Welcome! Cowgirls fans hate the Steelers and Steeler fans hate the Cryboys. That will never ever change

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Senior Member Array title="Butch has a reputation beyond repute"> Butch's Avatar

Welcome to the Universe and the Nation. I too am not from Texas, but it's where I hang my hat now. As much as San Antonio is the biggest group of cowboy fans outside of Dallas, there are PLENTY of Steeler fans here as well. You will see bars advertising to come see all the Steeler games at their place.

Steeler Nation Deep in the Heart of Texas!!!

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

Welcome to Steelers Universe, TX!

Junior Member Array title="TXSTEELER75 is an unknown quantity at this point">

Awesome, awesome. Thanks for the great welcome Steeler nation.

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

Welcome aboard.

Senior Member Array title="salamander has a reputation beyond repute">

Welcome to the Universe!